剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
而且很可能
And more than likely,
我们会重操旧业
we're just gonna fall back into our old habits.
杀人 偷窃
killing, thieving...
背叛
Betraying?
有人清除了我们的记忆 大概是因为他们觉得
Somebody gutted our memories, probably because they thought
这样能更容易控制我们
it would make it easier to handle us.
将我们一网打尽
Make it easier to turn us in.
我们中有一个叛徒
One of us is a traitor.
你想用排除法吗
You wanna play process-of-elimination?
你先来
After you.
好吧
Okay.
五号♥
Five.
她会摆弄电脑和零件
Computers and gadgets are her thing.
不擅长两面三刀耍阴谋
Double-dealing and conspiracy not so much.
六号♥是大屠♥杀♥的嫌疑人
Six is a suspect in a mass murder.
不论清白与否 这样严重的犯罪记录
Innocent or not, that type of rap sheet doesn't offer much
也没给他留下多少谈条件的余地
in the way of deal opportunities.
四号♥ 他有种诡异的荣誉感
Four, he's got that weird nobility thing going on.
他宁可自断手臂
He'd rather lop off his own arm off
也不愿因为背叛让自己蒙羞
than dishonor himself by betraying us.
所以只下三个可能的人选
Which leaves us with three possibilities.
你 我和一号♥
You, me, or one.
停下吧
We should stop.
除非我背你 否则我们根本没法回到船上
The only way we're getting back to the ship is if I carry you
但我可不想
and I'd rather not.
让我帮你包扎伤口
Let me dress your wounds.
我保证不逃走
You have my word I won't attempt an escape.
和我哥哥不一样 我言出必行
Unlike my brother, my word actually means something.
我为天♥皇♥效忠已久
I've long-served the Emperor with honor,
为石田皇族鞠躬尽瘁 死而后已
sacrificed and risked my own life for the Court of Ishida.
但这是我接到过的
But this is by far the most difficult
最艰难的任务
thing ever asked of me.
我希望他们派其他人来
I wish they had sent someone else instead.
如果是别人 早就死在那片雪地里了
Anyone else would be lying dead in the snow back there.
没错
True.
我内心还是希望再见你一面的
A part of me looked forward to seeing you again,
在训练你多年之后
honestly facing you in actual combat
与你真正较量一番
after so many years of training.
我够格当你的对手吗
And was I a worthy adversary?
你一直如此
You always were.
尤其是今天
More so today.
但我真心希望你不要如此鲁莽决定和宏见面
But I honestly wish you had reconsidered your agreement
不要露面
with Hiro and not shown up.
我也希望如此
On that we can agree.
你说你是清白的 你也唤醒了我的良知
You claim your innocence, and you appeal to my conscience,
但你并没有提供最有说服力的理由
but you do not press your most persuasive argument,
我欠你一条命
I owe you my life.
三艘驱逐舰 四十八名战士
Three fleet destroyers, forty-eight fighters,
超过两万六千人死亡
over twenty-six thousand lives lost.
这是赛荣有史以来最惨重的战败
The greatest military defeat in the history of Zairon.
司令 你有什么要辩解的吗
What do you have to say for yourself, Commander?
我认为有机会乘胜追击 并付诸了行动
I saw the opportunity to press the advantage and took it.
你误入了陷阱
You blundered into a trap.
我太鲁莽
I was reckless.
我会承担此事全部的责任
I take full responsibility for my actions.
是不是你的某位将军莽撞冒进
Is it possible one of your generals forced your hand
而逼迫你冒险
by striking preemptively?
没有 陛下
No, Kotei-sama.
我再问你一遍 秋田
I ask you again, Akita-san.
是否是你的一位将军面对敌人的挑衅鲁莽行事
Isn't it possible that one of your generals responded rashly
逼迫你出此下策
to the enemy provocation thus forcing your hand?
没有 陛下
No, Kotei-sama.
你知道这代表什么吗
Do you know what this means?
未能为皇室恪尽职守 死刑
For failing in my duties as an officer of this court, death.
好吧
Very well.
我只能下令将你处死
You leave me no choice but to order your execution.
不
No!
这样做你便是杀死一个无辜的人
Do that and you'll be killing an innocent man.
凉 你在这里做什么
What are you doing here, Ryo?
为进攻炽焱舰队失败
Accepting responsibility for the failed attack
负起责任
on the Pyrian armada.
您的儿子与此事无关
Your son had nothing to do with...
我很感激皇家司令想要
While I appreciate the Royal Commander's desire
救我于您的怒火之中
to shield me from your wrath,
但我想要恭敬地提醒他 我已不再是
I respectfully remind him that I am no longer a boy
需要他保护的小男孩了
in need of his protection.
我会独自承担这次惨败
I alone bear responsibility for this disastrous campaign.
下令进攻的人是我
I gave the order to attack.
陛下
Kotei-sama.
你
You?
下令全力攻击敌军
Ordered a full-scale assault on the enemy forces?
你总是对我缺乏嗜杀本性有所不满
You are always bemoaning my lack of killer instinct.
我觉得你对此会感到高兴
I assumed you'd be pleased.
秋田 你可以离开了
Akita-san, you are dismissed.
我们从没提起那天的事
We've never spoken of that day.
我也从未感谢你
I never thanked you.
谢过了
Done.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you a debt.
而我会偿还的
And that debt will be paid.
长官
Commander!
你的分队在哪里
Where's the rest of your squad?
死了
Dead.
有何指令 长官
Your orders, sir?
很抱歉 殿下
I'm sorry, Denka.
逮捕囚犯
Arrest the prisoner.
你没有回来 所以我决定来找你
You are late, so I decided to come for you.
我料到你会来
And I thought you did.
兄弟们 谢啦
Thanks, boys.
从这里开始由我们接手吧
We'll take it from here.
我们是指谁
Who's "We"?
我 以及我全副武装的朋友们 包围了你们
Me and my armed friends surrounding you.
这个人因谋杀赛荣公国的石田峏平天♥皇♥
This man is wanted for the murder of Emperor Ishida Nihei
而被通缉
of the Principality of Zairon.
他会被带回母星接受审判
He's being returned to his homeworld for trial.
那家伙会被带回到我们的船上
That man is wanted back on our ship.
我认为这是个僵局
I believe we have a stalemate.
副官
Lieutenant!
我们着陆时就盯上他们了
We spotted the group when we landed
他们下船后就一直跟着他们
followed them after they left their ship.
六号♥在掠夺者上等着我们
Six is waiting for us at the marauder,
回去大概需要半小时
back that way about thirty minutes.
决定权已经不在我手上了
The decision is no longer mine to make.
祝你好运 殿下 但请记着
I wish you luck, Denka, but know this,
若我们再次相遇 我定会履行我
should our paths cross again, I will fulfill my duty
作为皇室指挥官的职责 将你逮捕
as an officer of the Royal Court and bring you in.
我对此深信不疑
Of that, I have no doubt.
秋田先生 我想让你给我哥哥带个信
Akita-san, I want you to deliver a message to my brother.
当然可以
Of course.
听着 我知道你在里面
Listen, I know you're in there.
我只是想说一声对不起
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
你当然是这队伍的一员
Of course you're a part of this crew.
你努力成为我们的伙伴
You've earned your place here with us.
而你也有权利自己做决定
And you've earned the right to make your own decisions.
但这不代表我改变了想法
Doesn't mean I've changed my mind.
我还是觉得你最好离开我们 越远越好
I still think you're better off as far away from us as possible.
但事实是 如果你真的决定离开
But the truth is, when the time comes
我会想念你的 孩子
that you do decide to leave, I'm gonna miss you, kid.
我会十分想念你的
I'm gonna miss you a lot.
我也很抱歉 说你才该离开
And I'm sorry I said, you should go.
还有骂你超级大蠢蛋
And for calling you a big dumb jerk.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表