剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
好吧 够了
Okay, that's it.
撤回到我这里
Fall back to my position.
上传完链接 我们就离开这个鬼地方
We'll finish hooking up the link and get the hell out of here.
一号♥ 三号♥ 你们收到了吗
One and Three, do you copy?
一号♥ 三号♥ 你们在听吗
One and Three, are you reading this?
我们的无线通讯受到大量干扰
We're getting a lot of interference over the radio.
可能是因为爆♥炸♥残留的放射物
Could be residual radiation from the explosion.
然后呢
So?
然后我很不喜欢放射物
So I'm not a fan of radiation.
我们该回去了
We should head back.
不 还不行
Nah, not yet.
这艘船还没献出它的财宝呢
This ship has yet to give up it's riches.
我们还要再谈一次吗
Do we have to have this talk again?
记好了 我不是那个为了冒充船员
Remember that I am not the one who had his face
而做了整容手术的人
surgically altered so that he could infiltrate our crew.
这并不能说明什么
It doesn't prove anything.
可能是吧
Maybe not.
但是这总会让人怀疑 不是吗
But it sure does make you wonder though, doesn't it?
你还想用这事威胁我多久
How long are you gonna hold this over me?
还早着呢
I don't think that far ahead.
记着 当你敲诈一个人的时候
Well just remember, when you're blackmailing someone,
小心别把他逼得太急了
you need to be really careful not to push them too far.
我知道
I know.
正有此意
That's what I thought.
六号♥ 是你吗
Six, is that you?
天哪
Goddamn!
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
他突然就出现了
He came out of nowhere.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
伤口很糟糕
It's a nasty gash.
仿生人 回话
Android, come in.
说吧
Go ahead.
我已经建好了链接
I've established the link.
你能查看这艘船的航行日志吗
Can you access the ship's logs?
应该可以
I believe so.
那就快看看
Then do it.
我们得知道这里到底发生了什么
We need to know what the hell's going on here.
我不明白
I don't understand.
有什么不对劲吗
Is something wrong?
也可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
真是太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
如果这艘船上有什么走私品
If there is any contraband on this ship,
它一定会被藏起来 对吧
it's be gonna be hidden, right?
藏到墙后面 或者地板下面
Behind the walls, under the floors,
不会一目了然的
it's not going to be in plain sight.
相信我
Ahh trust me.
我对这类东西敏感者呢
I've got a nose for this kind of thing.
真的吗
Yeah?
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为你不是真正的贾斯·科尔索
Well, you assume because you're not the real Jace Corso,
所以你就不是罪犯 对吧
that you're not a criminal, right?
你怎么知道会知道
How do you know?
好吧
Okay, fine.
既然我们要开诚公布
But while we're having this frank discussion...
嗯哼
Mhmm?
你跟二号♥之间到底发生了什么
What the hell happened between you and Two?
很明显 不是吗
I think it was pretty obvious, isn't it?
你把她灌醉了吗
You get her drunk?
不 虽然我完全可以这么做
No but I totally would have.
不 事实上是她来找我的
No, in fact, she came on to me.
这并不难发现
And it wasn't subtle, either.
非常正常
Practically an order.
你知道 她就喜欢占主导地位
You know, she does like to be in charge.
我觉得你不是她喜欢的类型
I wouldn't think you were her type.
让我猜猜 你认为你是吗
Let me guess, you thought you were?
小白脸 我告诉你
I got news for you pretty boy.
对那样的女人来说 和你这种多愁善感的老好人
With a woman like that, that whole sensitive nice-guy
可成不了什么事
thing you got going on doesn't cut it.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
对 走着瞧
Yeah we'll see.
他是个船员
He was a crewman.
至少在变成那样之前曾经是
At least he was before he turned into that.
也许就是他杀死了其他人
It's possible he's the one who killed the others.
他独自对抗四个人吗
By himself, against four people?
还没有武器
No weapons?
你又没试者击退他
Hey you didn't have to fight him off.
我可试过
I believe it.
我们还不确定只有他一个
Still, we can't assume he's the only one.
在他身上发生的事
Whatever happened to him
也可能发生在我们任何成员身上
may have happened to other crew members.
一号♥和三号♥ 回答
One and Three, come in.
伙计们 拜托快回答
Guys, please respond.
这艘船也许存在潜在威胁
There may be a potential threat on board the ship.
你们听到了吗
Do you copy?
该死
Damn it.
这里是刀锋 登船的人请回答
Raza to boarding party, come in please.
说吧
Go ahead.
货船大部分的指令日志都在爆♥炸♥中被损坏了
It appears most of the freighter's command logs were
但是我已经想办法修复了副船长
destroyed in the explosion, however I did manage to salvage
录音报告的一部分
a portion of the audio report by the first officer.
起初我们以为这是一系列随机袭击
At first we believed to be a series of random attacks...
暴♥力♥行为和症状 潜在传染
Violent behavior and signs... Possible contagion...
源头不明... 目前确定该病原体并非由空气传播
Has no idea where... now certain it is not an airborne
但是更像是... 经由血液传播
pathogen, but more likely... and blood.
能让最后那部分更清晰点吗
Can you enhance that last part any more?
请稍等
Give me a moment.
稍等
Stand by.
更像是经由体液传播
More likely transmitted by fluids,
例如唾液和血液
such as saliva and blood.
我们现在不能慌
Okay, we're not gonna panic.
我们需要更多信息
We just need more information.
仿生人 我要你把这艘船上所有残留数据
Android, I want you to sift through every scrap of data
都筛选出来进行修复
you can salvage from this ship.
看看医疗室的数据是否在爆♥炸♥中幸存
See if the infirmary survived the explosion
并进入了航行日志
and tap into those logs.
正在扫描
Scanning now.
与此同时 我们把二号♥带回飞船
In the meantime, we've gotta get Two back to the ship.
她需要医疗救助
She needs medical attention.
明白了
Understood.
我们不能那么做
We can't do that.
你也听到录音了
You heard the recording.
这会传染
It's a contagion.
而且她还被咬了
She's been bitten.
我们还不确定
We don't know anything for sure.
不 不
No, no.
他说得对
He's right.
如果我回去了 那这里发生的事
If I go back there the same thing that happened here
有可能也发生在刀锋上
could happen on the Raza.
我们都不知道这里发生了什么
We don't know what happened here.
我们只有一些不完整报告的碎片
All we have are fragments of a partial report.
她说这有可能是一种感染
She said it was a possible contagion,
也许会通过接触传播
that might have been transferred by contact.
她说的是"很可能"
She said it was "Likely".
都一样
Whatever.
就算你被感染了
Even if you are infected,
也许我们能找到办法
maybe there's something we can do about it.
也许有解药 只要我们能快点找到
Maybe there's a treatment, if we can catch it soon enough.
不确定性太多了
That's a lot of maybe's.
那怎么办
What's the alternative?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表