剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Might want to hurry!
对
Yeah.
我们进来了 启动
We're in, hit it!
怎么回事
What's wrong?
他没呼吸了
He's not breathing.
我来重新启动仿生人
I'll bring the Android back online.
她知道该怎么做
She'll know what to do!
他没脉搏了
He doesn't have a pulse.
他心脏停了
His heart stopped!
我没法唤醒她
She's not waking up.
她为什么不醒来
Why isn't she waking up?
你不能放弃
You can't give up.
太迟了
It's too late.
请退后
Please stand back.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我释放了身上纳米模块
I released the electro-static charge my nanites
吸收并储存的静电
had absorbed and stored.
感觉...
It was...
非常好
very satisfying.
你们冒生命危险来救我
You risked your lives to save mine.
我不明白
I don't understand.
换你也会这么做的
You would've done the same for us.
事实上我已经这么做了
In fact, I did.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
- 你破坏过这艘船吗 - 没有
- Have you sabotaged this ship in anyway? - No.
你是否对飞船上的乘客
Do you mean any of the passengers
抱有恶意
on this ship any harm?
没有
No.
今天你给出的答案中有谎话吗
Have any of the answers you've given here today been lies?
没有
No.
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
当然了
Of course I am.
笨蛋机器人
Stupid.
但如果每个人说的都是真话
But if everyone's telling the truth--
那么做这事的人也清除了自己的记忆
Whoever did this wiped their own memories as well.
为什么有人会这么做
Why would anyone do that?
可能是出了事故
It may have been an accident.
代码很简单 也许崩溃了
The code was crude, perhaps crushed.
也许目标并不是清除所有人的记忆
A communal mindwipe may not have been the intention.
这意味着什么
So, what does this mean?
这意味着几乎不可能
It means that finding out whoever did this
找出是谁干的
is gonna be next to impossible.
所以我们忘了这事吗
So, we move on?
忘了这事
We move on.
疯狂的一天
Pretty crazy day.
哪件事不疯狂
Can't remember one that wasn't.
我们要怎么处置那两个叛徒
So, what're we going to do about our two mutineers?
事实上 他们并不想伤害我们
Well, truth is, they didn't mean us any harm.
我们认为值得冒险救回仿生人
We felt it was worth the risk to save the Android;
他们不赞同而已
they didn't.
那故意破坏飞船呢
What about the sabotage?
仿生人分♥析♥了她替换的零件
The Android analyzed the part she replaced.
结果表明它真的有故障
Turns out it really was defective.
没人破坏飞船
There was no sabotage.
帮我压着脚
Anchor me.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
为什么会有人针对我们的记忆
Why would whoever did this target our memories?
他们到底想要什么
What was their endgame?
五号♥认为是因为我们太"危险"
Well, Five seemed to think it was because we were "dangerous."
但是 有多危险
Yeah but, dangerous how?
我只能说 要多危险就有多危险
As far as I can tell, dangerous in every sense of the word.
对 我知道 我只是
No, I know, I just--
我们都被悬赏了
We've all got bounties on our heads.
如果要抓住我们 制♥服♥我们
If you wanted to capture us, to subdue us,
最好的办法是什么呢
what would be the best way to do it?
肯定有比清除我们记忆更容易的办法
There's got to be easier ways than erasing our memories.
如果他其实只想
What if what he actually wanted to do
抹除某一部分记忆
was only target part of them.
"他"
“He"?
听着 我们也许是失忆了
Look, we may have lost our memories,
但是我很肯定的是
but I think it's pretty safe to say
我们保留了各自的性格
that we didn't lose our personalities.
这艘船上只有一个人没有骨气
And there's only one person on this ship who's made no bones
只关心自己的利益[与"一号♥"同词]
about looking out for number one.
只关心你吗
So, looking out for you?
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
他想卖♥♥掉这艘船
He wants to sell the ship.
他一点也不在乎这个"团队"
He could care less about the "team".
我知道你想给这一切找个合理的解释
I understand the need to want to make sense of all these,
但是你必须认清事实
but you have to make peace with the fact
我们可能永远也无法知道真♥相♥
that we'll probably never know.
盲目指责身边的人是没用的
And throwing around accusations isn't going to help.
把你的心思放在别的事上会更好
Your mind would be better put to other pursuits.
不好意思
Sorry.
我该
I should...
六号♥让我去...
Six wanted me to...
晚安
Goodnight.
大家晚上好
Good evening everyone.
这里是来自舰桥的报告
This is your report from the bridge.
飞船的引擎正以良好状态运行
Ship's engines are operating within acceptable parameters.
按照目前的飞行速度
At current rate of travel, we should be arriving
我们大约在十一小时二十三分钟后抵达
in approximately 11 hours and 23 minutes.
我已经为全体船员设定了早晨八点的闹钟
I've programmed an 8:00 a.M. Wake-up call for the crew
确保你们在抵达太空站前
to ensure you'll all be ready
一切准备就绪
by the time we dock at the station.
明天的早餐是
Tomorrow's breakfast will be comprised of
水合蛋白包 培根鸡蛋
hydrated protein packets, bacon and egg flavor,
还有橙汁
as well as orange juice.
嘿 别吵了
Hey, knock it off!
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight!
我在找一艘叫做"刀锋"的飞船
I'm looking for a ship called "The Raza".
我听说前段时间它经过了这里
I hear it may've come through here a while back.
有很多船经过这里
Lots of ships come through here.
这艘很特别
This one's special.
我花了不少时间试着追上它
I've been trying to catch up to it for some time now.
我和船上的某个人有些事要解决
I've got some unfinished business with someone on board.
你可以随便打听
You're free to ask around.
如果你能给我些好处
If you make it worth my while,
我可以帮你打听一下
I can ask around for you.
你叫什么
What's your name?
柯尔索
Corso.
我叫贾斯?柯尔索
The name's Jace Corso.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表