剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
呼吸变得急促 血压升高
they show a spike in respiration, blood pressure,
皮肤传导性也会改变
and changes in skin conductivity.
我们无法注意到这些体征
Now those signs, we wouldn't necessarily be able
但是你可以 对吧
to notice them, but you could, right?
如果我距离足够近的话 是的
If I was in close enough proximity, yes.
理论上 我可以检测出一个人是否在说谎
In theory, I could determine if a person was lying
我们要去哪
where are we going?
你会明白的
you'll see.
你说你想给我看点东西
you said you wanted to show me something.
的确是
i do.
这次相信我
Just trust me on this one.
你会大吃一惊的
You are going to be amazed.
就这样吗
That's it?
是啊
Yeah.
你指望一扇巨大的门能让我大吃一惊
You expect me to be amazed by a very large door?
不是门 是门后的东西
No, not the door, what's behind the door.
门后有什么
What's behind the door?
不知道
I don't know.
目前为止
Yet.
但肯定非常棒
But it's got to be pretty awesome,
不然为什么要锁起来
I mean why else keep it behind this kind of lockdown?
其他人知道吗
No one else knows about this?
不 只有你 因为我只相信你
Nope, only you, because you're the only guy I trust.
我一直在想
Oh hey, I've been thinking.
你挥舞武器的样子真厉害
The way you handle your weapons it's damn impressive.
太厉害了
It's mighty damn impressive
尤其是对一个失忆的人来说
for someone who's lost their memories.
别误会
Don't get me wrong.
我不是在怀疑你
I'm not accusing you of anything.
只想知道你是怎么做到的
Just wondering how you do it is all.
你连自己的名字都不记得
I mean you can't even remember your own name,
却记得使用武器的炫酷招式
yet you recall all these fancy moves?
本能
Instinct.
好吧 本能
Okay, instinct.
那你的本能有没有告诉你
So what are your instincts telling you about
你是否能打开这扇门
whether or not you can open this door?
我们是搭档 不是吗
Remember, we're partners in this, yeah.
我们互相照应
I've got your back; you've got mine.
你觉得你能打开这扇门吗
So, you think you can open this door?
不能
No.
真该死
Well, shit.
怎么了
What?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
关于什么
About what?
那孩子
The kid.
你指五号♥
You mean Five.
她不属于这里
She doesn't belong here.
刚才你可不是这么说的
A while ago, you were arguing otherwise.
那是在她发现尸体之前
That was before she found that body.
我们都不是好人
We're bad company.
我知道 但她也和其他人一样在休眠舱醒来
I know, but she woke up in that stasis pod like everybody else,
这说明她一定是
and that tells me she did something right,
做了什么才到这里的
or wrong, to be here.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you believe?
还是你这么说服自己
Or is it what you've convinced yourself,
这样你可以把她留下来
so you can keep her around long enough
从她脑子里获得记忆
to tap those memories in her head?
我们去餐厅集♥合♥
We're convening in the mess hall.
为什么
What for?
真♥相♥
Answers.
我先问你几个简单的问题
I'll begin by asking some simple questions
来界定体征基准线
to establish a vitals baseline.
没问题
Sure thing.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
贾斯?柯尔索
Jace Corso.
至少记录里是这么说的
Well at least that's what the records tell me.
在这里他们叫我一号♥
Here they call me One.
我曾叫格里芬?琼斯 现在是六号♥
Well, Griffin Jones was my name; I'm now Six.
二号♥
Two.
我就叫二号♥
My name is Two.
今天是什么日子
What day is today?
不知道
I have no idea.
不记得 无所谓
I don't know. Don't really care.
巧克力蛋白布丁之日
It's chocolate protein pudding day!
你现在在哪
Where are you?
坐在这里和你说话
Sitting here talking to you.
餐厅里
In the mess hall.
这里是哪里
Where is that?
是艘飞船 叫"刀锋"
This ship, the Raza.
五天前离开休眠舱时
Do you have any memory of your life
你有任何关于自己的记忆吗
before exiting the stasis pod five days ago?
没有
No.
一点都没有
None.
没有
No.
没有
No.
你有任何关于破坏休眠舱的记忆吗
Do you have any memory of tampering with the stasis pods?
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有
No.
一点都没有
None.
我做过关于这个的梦
Well I had a dream about it,
但仅此而已
but besides that no.
你是否对船上的乘客
Do you mean any of the passengers
抱有恶意
on this ship any harm?
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有
No.
- 没有 - 目前没有
- No. - Not yet.
你是否破坏过这艘船
Have you sabotaged this ship in anyway?
没有
No.
你今天回答问题时有没有撒谎
Have any of the answers you've given here today been lies?
没有
No.
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
你们都是
You all are.
还差一个人
We're not done.
没兴趣
Not interested.
谢了
Thanks, though.
我们都测了
We all did it.
好样的
Good for you.
为什么 你有所隐瞒吗
Why... You have something to hide?
没有 我把我知道的都告诉你们了
Nope, I've told you everything I know.
很好 接下来就简单了
Good, then this should be easy.
我不相信那个机器人
I don't trust that robot.
这不是请求
We're not asking.
这会影响测试结果的
This is gonna influence the test!
放轻松
Just try to relax.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
我还被人用枪指着脑袋呢
With Twitchy Fingers over here?
如果你开枪
If you shoot him
可能会影响结果
you may skew the results.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
别让事情变得更加困难
Don't make this any harder than it needs to be.
我讨厌被人威胁
I don't like to be touched.
回答问题 不知不觉就会结束的
Just answer the questions it'll be over before you know it.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
从我离开休眠舱起 就叫三号♥
From the moment I stepped out of that pod, it's been Three.
今天是什么日子
What day is today?
昨天之后 明天之前
The day after yesterday and a little before tomorrow.
太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
你有任何关于破坏休眠舱的记忆吗
Do you have any memory of tampering with the stasis pods?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表