剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
他们没办法闭口不谈
There's no way they can keep this quiet.
所有人都会知道这件事 你知道吗
People everywhere are gonna hear about this, and you know what?
他们还会受到启发
They're going to be inspired.
他们会意识到
They're going to realize
星际委员会不是无敌的
the Galactic Authority isn't invincible.
人们会大开眼界 知道星际公♥司♥体制的腐♥败♥
They're going to open their eyes to the corruption of the
而且他们会开始反击
corporate system, and they're going to start fighting back.
这一切只是开始
This is just the beginning.
说得好 兄弟
Well said, Brother.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
怎么能这样做
How could you do this?
凯勒 怎么了
Caleb, what's wrong?
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
自己看吧
See for yourself.
网络上都传开了
It's all over the net.
恐怖活动持续激化
In a stunning escalation
一群自称为南河叁星际起义军的
of their terror campaign, members of the so-called
激进分子袭击并摧毁了位于...
Procyon Insurrection have attacked and destroyed...
毕宿地区的一所空间站
a space station in the Hyadum sector.
具体死亡人数仍未知
The exact death-toll is as yet unknown,
但是据估计 受到爆♥炸♥袭击时
but it's estimated as many as ten thousand people were
空间站上约有一万人
onboard when the station was bombed.
这群罪犯借由一架偷来的
The perpetrators are believed to have escaped
星际委员会的驱逐舰逃走
on a stolen Galactic Authority destroyer.
什么?
What?
这肯定是...是有误会
This is a... This is a mistake.
今天早些时候 星际委员会的塔尔瓦斯准将
Commodore Tarvas of the Galactic Authority issued
发布了以下声明
this statement earlier today.
这些所谓的反叛军再一次证明
These so-called rebels have once again shown themselves
他们不过是一群堕落的恶棍
to be nothing more than depraved thugs,
蔑视法律 秩序 或是人类尊严
with no respect for law, order, or human decency.
我今天在此向诸位
And I promise everyone here today,
以及在星际各处收看电视的人♥民♥保证
and everyone watching in the far-flung corners of the galaxy,
我们会将罪犯绳之以法
they will be brought to justice.
我...我不明白
I...I don't understand.
我们没有袭击空间站 根本没有炸♥弹♥
We didn't attack that station, there was no bomb.
你留在机库里的运输船被设定成
The shuttle you left in the hangar bay was rigged
在驱逐舰上开启超光速就引爆飞船
to blow the minute you jumped to FTL in the destroyer.
什么
What?!
为什么... 你们为什么要这么做
Why... Why would you do that?
我们偷到了驱逐舰 成功逃脱
W...We had the ship, we got away,
这才是我们的任务
that was the mission!
这次任务是为了表明我们的态度
The mission was to make a statement.
要引起注意 这才是我们做的事
The mission was to serve notice and that's exactly what we did.
将军不会认可这种做法的
The General would never have agreed to this.
你以为是谁最先提出这套方案的?
Who do you think came up with the plan in the first place?
我们刚刚杀害了
We just murdered
一万名无辜的平民
ten thousand innocent civilians.
那些人在很久以前就把自己和家人
Those people sold themselves and their families
卖♥♥给了星际公♥司♥
to the corporations a long time ago.
那些人过着腐♥败♥
No one who participates in that corrupt
而糜烂的生活 没资格称为无辜
and decadent lifestyle can claim innocence.
我以为你还挺坚强的
I thought you were made of stronger stuff than that.
有点男人的样子
Man up!
这是不对的
This isn't right.
一定是搞错了
It has to be a mistake.
一定是的
It has to be.
够了
Enough.
我知道的够多了
That's enough.
我回来了
I'm back!
你回来得刚好 我正要去煮点汤
You're just in time, I was about to go make some soup.
听起来不错
That sounds great.
琼西的左前腿还是有些跛
Jonesy's still a little lame in her left foreleg.
好的 你父亲明天会回家
Okay well, your father will be home tomorrow
可以让他看看
and he can take a look at it.
他的生日马上就要到了
And it's his birthday coming up,
要不要给他做点特色菜
so should we make him something special?
接骨木果派怎样
Elderberry pie?
接骨木果派好像是你的最爱吧 不是他的哦
I thought Elderberry pie was your favorite, not his.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
好吧 那就接骨木果派
Okay, elderberry pie it is.
你弄完就到厨房♥来 行吗
I'll see you in the kitchen when you're done, okay?
行
Okay.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你看得见我
You can see me?
当然了
Of course I can see you.
你不应该来这里的
And I know you're not supposed to be here.
这是谁的记忆
Whose memory is this, anyway?
从他们叫我小娃儿来看
Well they call me Titch for what that's worth
我觉得应该是一号♥的
but I'm pretty sure it's One's.
每天早上我都在镜子里看到一个男孩的脸
I see a boy's face in the mirror every morning.
虽然看起来和他不太像
It doesn't look all that much like him
但除此之外只有三号♥了
but the only other possibility is Three,
但我不太相信他在这样的地方长大
and I kinda doubt he grew up in a place like this.
是啊 我懂你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
这地方很好
It's nice.
岂止是好
It's better than nice.
他有爱他的父母 有座农场
He's got two parents who love him, they've got a farm,
养着动物 桌上摆着食物 简直太完美了
animals, food on the table, it's perfect.
你来这里多久了
How long have you been here?
我不记得了
I've lost track.
我来的时候还是夏天 如今已经入冬了
It was summer when I came, it's winter now.
我每天都会到水塘上溜冰
Every day I go skating on the pond.
你在桌子上躺了不到两小时
You've been on the table less than two hours.
可能这里的时间和外面不一样吧
Well, I guess time works a little different here.
你知道这些都是假的吧
You know it's not real, right?
我还以为我们要失去你了
I thought we'd lost you,
怕你忘记这些都只是回忆而已
thought you'd forgotten these were only memories.
有时我确实会分不清
Sometimes I do forget.
你必须和我一起回去
You have to come back with me.
你身体机能在衰退
Your body is dying.
你的意识不在了 要是没有意识
Your mind's gone, and without it...
把我放进休眠舱 我会没事的
Just put me in stasis, I'll be fine.
为什么 你要待在这里吗
Why, so you can stay here?
这些压根不是你的记忆
It's not even your memory.
我看过自己的一些记忆
I saw some of my own memories,
还是算了
no thanks.
这我倒能理解
Yeah, well, that much I can understand.
那就让我留下来
Then let me stay.
我承认 现实世界里
Look, I admit, out there in the real world
我们各自都有问题
we've got our problems.
可能这么说太轻描淡写了
Maybe that's an understatement.
但在这里你无能为力
But in here you've got no control,
只能跟着记忆走
you're just along for the ride.
这才是它吸引我的地方
That's exactly what I like about it.
我都不必思考 也不需要担忧
I don't have to think, I don't have to worry.
但好景不会长的
But it can't last.
因为无论现在有多美好 暴风雨也会降临
Because as nice as all this is, there's a storm cloud coming.
你心知肚明
and you know it.
不管住在这里的是谁
Whoever grew up here
肯定是遭遇了一些悲惨经历
didn't wind up on that ship
才会上了我们那艘飞船
without something happening to them, something bad
没准他爸爸哪天酗酒回家 把妈妈杀了
Maybe the Dad comes home drunk one day and murders the Mom.
也有可能恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击 引爆了炸♥弹♥
Maybe terrorists show up and set off a bomb.
谁猜的到呢
Who knows?
但是你我都有过悲伤难过的经历
But it happened to me, and it happened to you
他迟早也会有的
and it'll happen to him.
在现实中 事情可能最终也不如人意
Maybe it all ends badly out there in the real world too,
但也可能不会
but then again, maybe not.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表