剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
他很可能在自投罗网
He could be walking into a mess of trouble.
我们去找他的话下场也一样
And so could we if we follow him.
这也很可能是他瞒着我们的原因
Which is probably why he didn't tell us.
我联♥系♥了空间站的管理机构
I contacted the space station authority.
安♥全♥部♥门声称
According to their security section,
今早有个和四号♥描述一致的人
someone matching Four's description
登上了一艘货物运输飞船
boarded a merchant freighter early this morning.
那艘飞船目前正在超光速飞行 一旦它退出
The ship is currently in FTL but once it drops out,
我会尝试与其联络
I'll attempt communication.
不想让我在被处决前失血而亡吗
Wouldn't want me to bleed out before my execution?
想想所有人会有多失望
Imagine how disappointed everyone would be.
远不及我看见你出现时
Nowhere near as disappointed as I was
那么失望
to see you actually show up.
我以为你没这么蠢
I thought you were smarter then that.
我还以为我哥哥没这么卑鄙呢
And I thought my brother was more honorable.
这下我们扯平了
I suppose that makes us even then.
不 殿下 你这么想可就大错特错了
No Denka, I'm afraid you got the worst end of the staff.
秋田先生 你听上去似乎很失望
You almost sound disappointed Akita-san.
你本来前途无量
You had so much potential.
再来
Again.
凉
Ryo!
你为什么犹豫
Why did you hesitate?
我已经赢了
I had already won the point.
没必要再出手 父亲
There was no need to strike, father.
是吗
Really?
你觉得你在这里学习什么
What is it you think you're learning here?
剑术 父亲
Swordsmanship father.
不 你在学习纪律
No, you're learning discipline.
学习尊重我们的规则和传统
You're learning to respect our ways and traditions.
等你成了天♥皇♥ 而你的敌人发现你这么软弱
When you are emperor and your enemies find you weak vulnerable
你认为他们会犹豫吗
do you think they will hesitate?
我恨他
I hate him.
这很正常
This is normal.
我成长时也经常憎恨自己的父亲
I often despised my own father growing up.
你的父亲很伟大 为皇室鞠躬尽瘁
Your father was a great man who served this house with honor.
而我父亲却是个暴君
But mine is a tyrant.
狭隘又残暴
He's petty and cruel.
你父亲是爱你的
Your father loves you.
他想让你为将来继位做好准备
He's preparing you to take the throne someday.
你要变得强大
You need to be strong
切忌意气用事
and not allow your emotions to get the best of you.
该走了
Time to go.
在检查威士忌的品质吗
Running a quality check on the whiskey I see.
那么
So?
评价如何
What's the verdict?
还不好说
Haven't quite decided yet.
还需要进行彻底的分♥析♥
This is going to require very thorough analysis.
这船上的人都喜欢玩失踪 真烦人
People on this ship have an annoying habit of wandering off.
你是不是又要去追查将军了
So, you going after The General again?
你大费周章地找到他
You went to a lot of trouble to find him.
差点抓住他
And you almost had him.
我在想 这种情况是让你三思而后行
So I'm wondering if something like that makes you reconsider.
还是让你更加坚定地想抓住他
Or does it just make you more determined?
他让我背负了上万人的性命
He made me complicit in the deaths of thousands
我要让他血债血偿
and I wanted to kill him for it.
其他的都不重要
Nothing else mattered.
所以我追踪到他 然后杀了他
So I tracked him down and I got him.
至少我以为我杀了他
At least, I thought I got him.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
这并没有使我感到好过些
It didn't make me feel any better.
我依然愤怒
The anger was still there.
只是不再针对他了
Just shifted.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他活着的时候 我的愤怒集中在他身上
Alive, he was the target, the focus of my anger.
但当我以为他死了时
But when I thought he was gone, well,
我就成了唯一剩下的罪人
there was only one person left to blame for all those deaths.
他把你耍了
He tricked you.
这是我自找的
I let myself get played.
你还是没有回答我的问题
You still haven't answered my question.
你是否打算再次追杀他
Are you gonna go after him again?
最终会的
Eventually.
但这次我会慢慢来 部分原因是
But I'll take my time, partly because I wanna make sure
我想保证万无一失 但更多是因为
I get it right this time, but mostly because,
除了我自己 我需要另一个人来憎恨
for now, I need someone to hate besides myself.
抱歉打扰了 我终于联♥系♥到了
Sorry to interrupt, but I was finally able to make contact
那艘运输飞船的船长
with the captain of that merchant freighter.
四号♥在船上吗
Is Four on board?
已经不在了
Not anymore.
他们把他留在了一个废弃的采矿殖民地
They dropped him off at a former mining colony,
很明显是一个荒芜野蛮的星球
apparently on an isolated and rather lawless planet.
他为什么要去那里
Why would he go there?
据船长说 这位乘客
According to the captain, his passenger offered
几乎没有和他们交谈
very little in the way of conversation.
应该就是他了
Sounds like our boy.
好吧
Alright.
制定航线吧
Chart a course.
你选的地方真是非常偏僻
You couldn't have picked a more remote location.
独♥立♥领域 不存在能买♥♥通的政♥府♥
Independent territory, no government for you to buy off,
以及茂密的森林
and an area so densely forested
方圆几英里内无法降落运输船
you couldn't land a shuttle within miles of here.
我选的不错
I chose well.
所以我们得加快速度
Which is why we need to quicken the pace.
不能在天黑以后被困在这里
We don't want to be caught out here after dark.
害怕野兽出没吗 秋田先生
Afraid of some wild animals Akita-san?
解开我的束缚 把我的剑还给我
Loosen my bonds and give me back my blade.
我来保护你
I'll protect you.
据我所知 在这个星球上
From what I hear, on this world,
野兽并非最需要担心的问题
wild animals would be the least of our problems.
我们抵达那个星球之后怎么办
So what happens when we get to the planet?
如果他还活着 我们就找到他 把他带回来
Provided he's still alive, we find him and bring him back.
这计划太棒了
That's a brilliant plan.
这是你自己想出来的 还是大家的主意
Did you brainstorm that one or was it a solo effort?
想找到他也许不简单
Finding him may be tricky,
尤其是他不想被我们找到
especially if he doesn't want to be found.
我们就先假设
Let's say, for the sake of arguments,
假设我们真的追上他了
say we do manage to catch up with him,
他也不太可能和我们回去
it's unlikely he's coming back with us.
所以你想说什么
So what are you saying?
我们就这样忘记他吗
We just forget about him?
他离开了
He left.
无论你是否接受 那是他的决定
Like it or not, that was his decision.
人们总会改变主意的
Ah, people change their minds all the time.
看看我
Look at me.
我曾经也准备离开
At one point, I was all set to leave.
你只是想让我们这么认为
At least that's what you wanted us to think,
直到你意识到根本没人在乎
until you realized no one gave a damn.
事实上 我留在这个鬼地方是想看看
Actually, the reason I stuck around to see how long it would
他们要多久才能发现你是个冒牌货
take for all them to figure out you're a total fraud.
看样子也没有多久
Not that long it turns out.
住手
Knock it off!
来啊 小白脸
Come on pretty boy.
我说了 住手
I said knock it off!
你们俩究竟在想什么
What the hell are you two thinking?
问你男朋友 是他先动手的
Ask your boyfriend, he's the one who threw the first punch.
我没什么好说的
I got nothing to say.
他在飞船里待太久了
He's been in space too long.
脑子有些不正常
He's going a little loopy.
看什么呢这么认真
What's so fascinating?
我正在进行全面检测
I'm running a full diagnostic.
你为什么要读这些结果
Why are you reading the results?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表