剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
我在医务室整理设备的时候
Well, I've been checking out some of the equipment
你知道我喜欢摆弄那些
in the infirmary, you know how I like to fiddle.
在仿生人的帮助下
Anyway, with the Android's help,
我想我也许能将一些医疗设备
I think I might be able to adapt some of the medical equipment
改造成大脑探测器
to work as a kind of mind probe.
我们要探测谁的大脑
And who's mind would we be probing?
我的
Mine.
你们的记忆都在我的脑子里 我很确定
I've got all your memories in my head, I know it.
但它们都很混乱 没有任何意义
But they're jumbled up and they don't make any sense.
如果我能找到一种方法
So, if I could just find a way...
不行 这听上去太危险了
No listen, this sounds way too dangerous.
我们会找其他方法进入保险库
We'll find another way to get into the vault.
这不仅仅是钱的问题
It's not just about the money.
你说你想改变
You said you wanted to change.
成为比以前的自己更好的人
Become better than what you were before.
但如果你不知道如何进入那条路
But how can you take a different path if you don't even know
你怎么能走不同的路
how you got there in the first place?
如果你没有记忆 你只会
If you don't remember, you're just gonna end up making
重蹈覆辙
the same mistakes all over again.
我不想看着这种事发生
I don't want to watch that happen.
确定这样做对吗
Are we sure this is right?
要是她自愿这么做 就让她做吧
If she wants to volunteer, let her volunteer.
现在你又打算把她当做大人了
Oh, so now you wanna treat her like an adult?
我可没同意给她
Hey, I'm not the one who gave her
选举权来定规矩的
a vote in how things go around here.
二者不可兼得
You can't have it both ways.
这要怎么运作
So how's this gonna work?
她会通过做梦体验到隐藏的记忆
She'll experience the hidden memories like a dream,
就像是借用别人身体的过客
like she's a passenger inside someone else's body.
她只需要观察
All she has to do is observe,
尽可能记住这些梦
and remember as much as possible.
会疼吗
Will it hurt?
按理来说不会的
It shouldn't.
但是我认为有必要指出这个仪器的
But I feel it necessary to point out that the equipment
设计用途并非如此
is not designed to be used this way.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我们会监控你的生命体征
We'll be monitoring your vital signs.
如果出现差错 我们就把你唤醒
If anything goes wrong, we'll pull you out.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
记住必须要站稳
You must remember to always ground yourself.
明白吗
Understand?
很好 就是这样
Good, that's it.
再来
Again.
停
Stop.
不是这样
Not like this.
是这样
Like this.
是 师♥父♥
Yes, sir.
要一直观察你的对手
Always watch your opponent.
别看他的眼睛 看他的脚 他的臀部
Do not look at his eyes but look at his feet, his hips.
这些会告诉你他下一步动作
It will tell you where he's moving.
明白了吗
Understand, hmm?
再来
Again.
凉
Ryo!
你为什么犹豫
Why did you hesitate?
我已经赢了
I won the point.
没必要再重击
There was no need to strike.
你觉得自己在这里学的是什么
What is it you think you're learning here?
是剑道 父亲
Swordsmanship, father.
不
No.
你在学习纪律
You're learning discipline.
学习尊重我们的方式和传统
You're learning to respect our ways and traditions.
等你当了天♥皇♥ 而你的敌人发现你如此软弱
When you are Emperor, and your enemies find you vulnerable,
你觉得他们会犹豫吗
do you think they will hesitate?
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
脑电波过分活跃
Brain-wave activity is all over the place.
唤醒她
Pull her out.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我们关掉了机器
We shut it down.
为什么
Why?
因为我不想你中风 这就是原因
Because I don't want you to have a stroke, that's why.
嘿 这是个坏主意
Hey, this was a bad idea.
他们把我唤醒时...
It was one of your memories...
我正在经历的
that's what I was experiencing
是一段你的记忆 我很确定
when they pulled me out, I'm sure of it.
你当时更年轻 大概十二三岁
You were younger, maybe twelve or thirteen.
你正和另一个男孩击剑
You were sparring with another boy.
你对他手下留情 然后你父亲
You went easy on him, and your father...
不是很高兴
well, he wasn't very happy.
我知道了
I see.
抱歉 我本可以看到更多有用的东西
Sorry, I wish I could've seen more, something useful.
你要学会控制
You need to learn control.
我不知道怎么控制 记忆是随机的
I don't know how, the memories they're random.
不 你要学会控制自己
No, you need to learn to control yourself.
听着 你是个聪明的女孩 但你的思维很混乱
Look, you're a smart girl, but you have an undisciplined mind.
你要学会不带感情去观察
You need to learn to observe without emotion.
这可不简单
That's not so easy.
有些记忆很...
Some of the memories they're pretty...
强烈
Intense.
是的 但它们只是过去事件的记录
Yeah, but they're nothing but recordings of past events.
无法被改变
They can't be changed,
所以情感反应毫无意义
so an emotional reaction serves no purpose.
二号♥ 我是五号♥
Two, this is Five.
请讲
Go ahead.
我想再试一次
I want to try again.
求你了
Please.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
这次我能处理好 现在我知道会遇见什么
I can handle it this time, now that I know what to expect.
好吧
Okay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
哥哥 这是怎么回事
Brother, what is this?
他们要把你的东西带去哪里
Where are they taking your things?
你觉得是去哪里
Where do you think?
飞船今晚就要起飞了
The ship leaves tonight.
什么飞船
What ship?
你记得吗 那次我们去沙滩时
You remember when you made this for me,
你为我做了这个
that time we went to the beach?
我顶多只有六七岁
I couldn't have been more than six or seven years old.
我记得
I remember.
真是好笑 我竟然保存了它这么多年
It's funny to think that I kept it all these years.
我没明白
I don't understand.
我明白
I do.
一切都说的通了
It makes perfect sense.
父亲在衰老 而皇宫里有不止一个继承人
Father's getting old, and it's dangerous to have more than
是件很危险的事
one heir to the throne living in the palace.
会让人们浮想联翩
It gives people ideas.
他做了什么
What did he do?
不要装无辜
Don't play innocent.
你害得我儿子被放逐已经够糟了
It's bad enough you've had my son banished off world.
别再侮辱他的智商
Don't make it worse by insulting his intelligence.
我害他被放逐
I-I've had him banished?
你的印♥章♥在皇室宣言上
Your seal was on the Royal proclamation.
这是父亲干的
This was Father's doing.
他想让别人畏惧我
He wants people to fear me.
他认为这是唯一能让我统治的方法
He thinks it's the only way I can rule.
过去十年里 你对自己哥哥做出的所有残酷行为
You have used that excuse for every cruelty you've visited
都找的是这个借口
on your brother for the last ten years.
或许你对此深信不疑
Maybe you have yourself convinced.
但我们其他人心里很清楚
But the rest of us know better.
哥哥
Brother.
求你了
Please.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表