剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑金公♥司♥的一位科学家一个月前被竞争对手
A Ferrous Corp scientist was kidnapped about a month ago
绑♥架♥了
by a rival combine.
他被关押在某个鸟不拉屎的星球上
He's being held in a lab on some backwater planet.
没什么人看守他
Very little in the way of security.
所以这次任务很简单
So it's a simple snatch and grab.
进去救人 然后离开
You're in; you're out.
小菜一碟
It's a piece of cake.
我讨厌蛋糕[同小菜]
I hate cake.
所以我们为了争取黑金的宠爱
So we get into Ferrous' good books
去得罪它的竞争对手吗
by getting in this other rival corp's bad books?
是的 你们得拉拢黑金公♥司♥
Yes, you want Ferrous Corp to be your friend.
我们接了
We'll do it.
什么
What?
难道我们不该讨论一下吗
Shouldn't we talk about this?
没必要
No.
我们接了
We'll do it.
好极了
Excellent.
我会把坐标发给你们
I will send you the coordinates and,
很高兴再次与你们合作
good to be back in business with you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
目前我唯一确定的事情就是
The only thing I'm sure about right now is that
我们必须拉拢所有的盟友
we need all the friends we can get.
这个任务我们接了
We're taking this job.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
哎呦
Ow.
你在找什么吗
Are you looking for something?
是的
Yeah.
我 呃 掉了我的 呃 喷雾器
I just uh, dropped my um, nebulizer.
好吧
Alright.
那就祝你早日找到
Well, good luck finding that.
等等
Oh, hey.
谢了
Thanks.
谢什么
For what?
你所做的一切
Everything.
要去控制什么骚乱吗
Looking to do some crowd control?
我只是在五号♥破解开的箱子里
I'm just going over inventory from the boxes that
翻翻存货
Five managed to crack.
她今晚忙坏了
Busy night for her.
这些比较难破解 所以
These uh, these were a little bit trickier so
我们可能得某天强行打开
we'll probably have to break into them at some point.
你还好吗
You okay?
我有很多烦心事
I've had a lot on my mind.
说来听听
Let's hear about it.
你看到扫描结果了
You saw the scans.
是的 结果表明你是个血肉之躯...
Yeah, and they said you're flesh and blood...
是人工制♥造♥的
Artificially constructed.
就像那些移形传送克隆体一样
Like one of those Transfer Transit clones.
它们只能存活几天
Those only last a few days,
不是可持续的有机体
they're not sustainable organisms.
也没有自己的思维
And they don't have minds of their own.
那我呢
Do I?
我是说 我有思维 也有情感...
I mean, I have thoughts, and emotions...
我会愤怒 伤心 高兴...
Anger, sadness, happiness...
但我还是忍♥不住去想 这些情感有多真实
But I'm starting to wonder, how real are they?
作为一个一直承受着你怒火的人
Having been on the receiving end of that anger,
我能证实你的愤怒十分真实
I can confirm it's pretty real.
如果我的每一部分都是人工设计制♥造♥的
If every part of me was designed and manufactured,
包括我的大脑 那么我的思想还是自己的吗
including my brain, then are my thoughts my own,
还是说只是某个人希望我所想的
or are they just what somebody else wants me to think?
如果真是这样 那个人是谁
And if so, who is that somebody else?
谁制♥造♥了我 又有什么目的
Who constructed me, and for what purpose?
我很抱歉 我不能假装理解
I'm sorry, I can't pretend to understand
你现在的感受
what you're going through.
但是我要告诉你...
But I can tell you this...
这不会改变我对你的感觉
It doesn't change how I feel about you.
我只是得适应这一切
I just need to process all of this.
当然
Sure.
如果你想谈谈 来找我
If you feel like talking, come find me.
正在识别...
无法识别
好了 刀锋 我们上路了
Alright Raza, we're on route.
去解救我们的科学家吧
Let's go bag us a scientist.
很好
Alright.
如果我是一个被绑♥架♥的科学家 我会在哪里
If I was a kidnapped scientist, where would I be?
怎么
What the?
我讨厌小菜
I hate cake.
欢迎回来 瑞贝卡
Welcome back, Rebecca.
究竟...
What the hell are...
你对她做了什么
What the hell did you do to her
我只是让她失去知觉罢了
I merely rendered her unconscious.
我没打算伤害她
I have no intention of hurting her.
现在 放下武器
Now, put your weapons away.
绝不
Like hell.
我不会伤害她
I will not hurt her,
但是对于你们或是你们运输船上的伙伴...
but I have no problem hurting either of you...
我不会手下留情
Or your friends back on the shuttle.
你们在那艘飞船上的行踪全程被监控
Your progress was monitored from ship to surface.
我们一直在等你们
We've been expecting you.
塔波尔设了圈套
Tabor set us up.
那个混♥蛋♥
That little prick.
现在 请你们放下武器
Now, if you will kindly lay down your weapons,
我们还有商量的余地
we have much to discuss.
愤怒会适得其反
Anger is counter-productive.
这是自然反应 但一旦超过限制
It's a natural response, but after a certain point,
只会有害无益
it becomes toxic.
我猜你是在说我
I assume you're talking about me?
不 实际上我指的是你身边那张
No, I was actually referring to the passive-aggressive
消极抵抗的空椅子
empty seat next to you.
你尽可以怨恨我们做下运送那个设备的决定
You can resent us all you like for our decision to deliver
但说到底你和我们所有人一样
the device, but ultimately you're as much at fault
犯了错误
as the rest of us.
我曾试图阻止你们
I tried to stop you.
真的吗
Did you?
掠夺者 收到了吗
Marauder, do you read?
说吧 地面分队
Go ahead, Ground Team.
你那边什么情况
What's your status?
很复杂
It's complicated.
可以说得详细点吗
Care to elaborate?
看起来我们被邀请去吃晚饭了
Well, it looks like we've been invited to dinner.
刀锋 这里是掠夺者
Raza, this is the Marauder.
收到吗
Are you there?
收到
Yes.
一切还好吗
Is everything alright?
不好
Negative.
这是个陷阱
It was a set-up.
地面分队被俘虏了
The ground team has been taken
而且据说研究所锁定了我们的位置
and we're told the facility has a lock on our position.
如果我们企图飞走 他们会干掉我们
If we attempt to fly out, they'll take us out.
我要怎么做
What should I do?
按兵不动
Just sit tight for now.
我们去找其他人
We're gonna go join the others.
如果四小时后还没有我们的消息
If you don't hear from us inside the next four hours,
就赶快离开这里
get the hell out of here.
很抱歉我来晚了
I am so sorry that I'm late.
真是太忙了
It's just been one of those days.
我相信你们可以理解
I'm sure you can empathize.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在好好休息
She is resting comfortably.
我之前的话是认真的
I meant what I said earlier.
我绝对不会伤害她
I will never hurt her.
事实上 这也是我向你们表示感谢的方式
In fact, this is my small way of thanking you
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表