剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗物质 前情提要
Previously on Dark Matter.
我们也是才醒过来
We all woke up just like you,
不知道自己是谁 也不知道怎么到这里的
no idea who we are or how we got here.
我们按醒来的顺序称呼自己
We've named ourselves by the order we woke up in.
我是一号♥
I'm One.
二号♥
Two.
三号♥
Three.
四号♥
Four.
五号♥
Five.
那你就是六号♥
Which makes you Six.
谋杀 袭击 纵火 盗窃 劫持
Murder, assault, arson, theft, piracy.
原来"刀锋"并不是外星人
Turns out The Raza aren't a race of aliens.
"刀锋"是这艘船的名字
"The Raza" is the name of this ship.
我们不是来帮助这些人的 我们是来杀他们的
We're not here to help these people, we're here to kill them.
我们有过协议
We had a deal.
我找到了更好的雇主
I got a better offer.
大家早上好
Good morning everyone.
这里是来自舰桥的报告
Here is your report from the bridge.
我希望你们正享受丰盛的早餐
I hope you're all enjoying a hearty breakfast.
飞船的引擎正以良好状态运行
The ship's engines are operating within acceptable parameters.
按照目前的飞进速度
At current rate of travel we should be arriving
我们约在二十六小时零七秒后抵达太空站
at the space station in approximately 26 hours and 7 seconds.
正好比她一小时前向我们报告的
Exactly one hour earlier than the last time
少了一小时
she updated us, one hour ago.
多谢了 机器人
Thank you robot.
我们到太空站之后就这么做
So, here's what happens when we hit the space station.
卖♥♥了这艘船 把钱分了
Hawk the ship, split the profits,
喝个践别酒... 就此再见
have a fond farewell toast... bid each other adieu.
不要吗
No?
你想散伙吗
You want to split up?
是啊 我们是六个陌生人 还有个机器人
Yeah, we're six strangers and a robot.
我们谁也不欠谁的
We don't owe each other anything.
但是我们是个团队
But we're a team.
无意冒犯 但是这个所谓的"团队"
No offense, but this "Team"
其实是个沉重的负担
has a lot of dead weight on it.
确实冒犯
Offense taken.
我们到达空间站之后去添加燃料
Once we get to the station we're gonna refuel,
补充供给 修理飞船
resupply, and repair.
我很乐意把剩下的物资分一部分给
I'd be happy to give anyone who wants to leave their share
那些想离开的人
of whatever we have left,
但我们不会卖♥♥掉这艘船
but we're not selling the ship.
这可不是她说了算
Ain't up to her.
我不想卖♥♥掉这艘船
I don't want to sell the ship.
我也不想
Me neither.
我也不想
Me neither.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
那好吧
Alright.
如果我们俩团结一致...
You know, if we just stick together...
好吧
Fine.
没事
That's fine.
正是我想要的
This is what I wanted anyway.
一个人安静的吃饭
A little peace and quiet.
你想玩个游戏什么的吗
You wanna play a game or something?
不 我只想打个盹
Nah, I'm just gonna take a nap.
不了 谢谢 小鬼
No, thanks, kiddo.
我在一间储藏室里发现了这本古董书
I found this antique book in one of the holding rooms.
上面说这是部经典
It says it's a classic,
所以我觉得我以前肯定读过
so I'm sure I've read it before,
但现在对我来说就是新书
but it's all new to me now.
如果你想看 我读完之后可以给...
I can give it to you when I'm done if you wa...
还是算了吧
Or not.
嗨
Hey!
男性 大约十五岁左右
Male, appears to be in his mid-teens.
不用这个花里胡哨的扫描仪也看得出来
Didn't need to break out the fancy scanners to tell us that.
他死了多久了
How long has he been dead?
有一阵子了
A while.
他现在不是应该开始腐烂了吗
Shouldn't he have started to decompose by now?
正常情况下是的 但是
Under normal circumstances yes, but the temperature
飞船那一部分的温度大幅降低
in that section of the ship was significantly lowered.
结果就是 尸体保存得相当好
As a result, the body was quite well preserved.
你到底为什么要进通风口
What were you doing up in those vents anyways?
探险
Exploring.
你根本不应该去那里
You shouldn't be up there at all.
很危险
It's dangerous.
至少比飞船其他地方安全
Not anymore dangerous than the rest of this ship.
知道他遭遇了什么吗
Any idea what happened to him?
他被枪击了
He was shot.
一枪打中肾脏
A single bullet to the kidney.
失血而死
He bled to death.
他是谁 为什么会在我们船上失血而死
Who was he, why the hell did he bleed out on our ship?
扫描仪无法告诉我们这些
That the scanner can't tell us.
飞船的电脑里有没有
Is there any record of another crew member
关于其他船员的记录
in the ship's computer?
我没有发现
None that I found.
你是说我们之一人杀了他
You mean one of us killed him
然后把他塞进了杂物间
and stuffed him in that utility room?
猜测毫无意义
There's no point in speculating.
没有记忆我们很可能永远也不会知道
Without our memories, we'll probably never know.
检查尸体身上的贵重物品
Check the body for valuables.
我们下次结束超光速飞行时把它丢掉
We'll jettison it the next time we drop out of FTL.
就这样吗
That's it?
不然呢 你还想举♥行♥个葬礼吗
What? Did you want to organize a funeral?
再念点悼词吗
Prepare parting remarks?
带着一具死尸停靠太空站
I think it'd be a bad idea to dock at the space station
可不是个好主意
with a dead body on board.
我们其中一个人杀了他 这不困扰你吗
One of us killed him, that doesn't bother you?
这整件事都困扰着我
Almost everything about this bothers me,
但指责别人也没什么用
but pointing fingers isn't going to get us anywhere.
我们就...
Let's just...
我们就忘了这件事 别再提了 好吗
Let's just forget about this and put it behind us, alright?
走吧
Come on.
我需要你帮我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
当然 二号♥
Of course, Two.
我要你对这件事保密
And I'm going need you to keep quiet about it.
你在忙吗
Hey, you busy?
听着 我需要你投我关键一票
Listen, I need you to help swing the vote.
让其他人同意卖♥♥掉飞船
Get the others to sell the ship
这样我们就都有现金了
so we can all cash out.
你为什么觉得我会愿意这么做
What makes you think I wanna do that?
因为卖♥♥掉飞船 我们就能够
Well because selling this ship allows us the freedom
各走各的路...
to chart our own course...
自己做主
Call our own shots.
得了吧 别让这些白♥痴♥做决定了
Come on man, instead of letting these losers decide for,
我们摆脱他们吧
let's cut 'em loose!
太快了
It's too soon.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们还不太清楚自己是谁 他们又是谁
We don't know enough about who we are, who they are.
选择上船的那个我
The person I was chose to be on this ship.
肯定有自己的理由
He must have had a reason.
你都不知道是不是自己选择上船的
You don't know that you even chose to be on this ship.
最明确的道路还没有出现
The clearest path hasn't presented itself yet.
直到这条路出现之前 我会留下
And until it does, I stay.
好吧 祝你玩棍子玩得开心
Alright, have a good time playing with your stick.
但是如果那一天到来 而我不再
But if the day should come where I'm no longer pleased
满足于现状...
with this arrangement...
怎样
Yeah?
就算那样 我也不会卖♥♥掉这艘船
Even then I wouldn't sell the ship,
我会自己夺取它
I'd take it for myself.
我为他感到难过
I feel bad for him.
现在早就不是为他难过的时候了
The time for feeling bad for him is long past.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表