剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
当然没有
Of course not.
有问题
There's a problem.
我就知道
I knew it!
我检测到了异常反应
I'm detecting something unsettling.
我没撒谎
I'm not lying!
不是你
Not with you.
是飞船
With the ship.
船体外壳正受到异常高♥强♥度的
The hull is being bombarded with an unusually high concentration
伽马射线辐射
of gamma radiation.
你们还认为飞船没被破坏吗
You still think the ship hasn't been sabotaged?
什么意思
What does this mean?
按照目前的辐射程度
At this current level of exposure,
三个小时内伽马射线将会完全穿透
full penetration will occur within three hours.
到那时 船上每个人都会暴露在
At which point, everyone onboard will be subjected
致命辐射之下
to a lethal dose of radiation.
我以为防护罩能保护船体不受辐射伤害
I thought the shields were supposed to protect the hull from radiation.
它们正在保护船体
That's exactly what they've been doing.
但这种强度的射线已超出了既定防护功能
But this level of exposure has taxed them beyond designed specifications.
我必须从飞船的其他系统借用电力
I've had to reroute power from some of the ship's other systems
来加强防护功能
to reinforce them.
怎么会这样
What caused this?
许多天文现象都会
There are any number of celestial phenomena
产生这种强度的伽马辐射
that can generate this level of gamma radiation,
即使是在星际之间
Even at interstellar distances.
但这次我相信我们是遇到了
But in this case I believe we're dealing with the remains
1A型超新星的残骸
Of a type IA supernovae.
双星系统中白矮星的热核爆♥炸♥现象
很不幸我们脱离超光速飞行时正好
It's unfortunate that we happened to emerge from FTL
进入了致命辐射范围
within lethal range.
好吧 就只因为运气不好
Yeah right... This is all just bad luck?
我们应该相信吗
We're supposed to believe this?
你认为破坏飞船的人算准了故障时间
You think whoever sabotaged the ship timed this malfunction
让我们出现在这个位置
deliberately to put us in this location?
没错 我是这么想的
Damn straight, I do.
即使这个他或她 和我们一样
Even though he, or she, would suffer from the effects
会受到影响
like everyone else?
除非 这个他或她其实是"它"
Unless, he or she is an "it".
到底会有什么"影响"
What kind of "effects" are we talking about here?
恶心 呕吐 定向障碍
Nausea, vomiting, disorientation
好吧
Okay.
感染 皮肤脱落
Infection, peeling skin.
好吧
Okay.
出血 中枢系统损...
Hemorrhaging, damage to the centr...
好了 好了 我明白了
Yeah, okay, okay, I get it!
好吧 等等
Okay, just wait a minute here.
如果这是个超新星或者什么玩意
If this is a supernovae or whatever,
那么我们到这里之后就有辐射了 对吧
that mean's it's been happening since we got here, right?
那么 全知全能小姐为什么
So, how come Miss Know-it-all
到现在才告诉我们呢
is only telling us about it right now?
我相信我已经说过
I believe I may have already mentioned
外部传感器坏了
that the external sensors were down.
我只能在大量辐射
I only detected the radiation
穿透船体时才能检测到
once it made significant penetration into the hull.
你真是什么都知道 是吧
You've got an answer for everything, don't you?
是的 我是个优秀的信息源 谢谢
Yes, I am an excellent information source, thank you.
我没在夸你
That wasn't a compliment.
好了 够了
Alright, enough.
我们明白状况了 我们能做什么
So we know the situation, what can we do?
你们有两个选择
You have two options.
第一 改写安全协议
One, you can override the safety protocol,
立刻启动超光速飞行
and initiate an immediate jump to FTL.
我们可以吗
We can do that?
但是我不建议这么做
But, I wouldn't advise it.
为什么
why not?
系统关闭是有原因的
The system was shut down for a reason.
如果我们不解决故障就强行连接耦合器
If we engage the coupling without addressing the malfunction,
系统计算出有百分之七十三的可能性会
The computer is predicting a 73% chance of developing
造成等离子体基质的严重不稳定
a fatal instability in the plasma matrix.
说人话
Translation?
飞船会爆♥炸♥
The ship blows up.
百分之七十三 我不喜欢这个概率
73%? I'm not loving those odds.
当然 如果你们认为飞船被人破坏了
Of course, if you really believe this was sabotage,
那么诊断程序很可能被篡改了
it's most likely the diagnostic program that was tampered with,
这种情况下 耦合器根本
in which case there's really nothing wrong
没有任何问题
with the coupling at all.
有人打算冒这个险吗
Would anyone like to take that chance?
你说还有第二种选择
You said there was a second option.
系统已经识别了
The computer has identified what it believes
它认为有故障的部位
to be the faulty part.
是一个比较小的电气元件
It's a relatively small electrical component.
我们只需要更换它
All we have to do is replace it.
你想让我们其中一人出去
You want one of us to go out there?
暴露在致命的辐射风暴中
In the deadly radiation storm?
我们干嘛要听这个机器人的话
Why are we even listening to this bag of bolts?
她显然是出毛病了
She's obviously got a wire loose.
我去吧
I'll go.
但她有时候还挺有道理的
On the other hand, sometimes she makes a lot of sense.
祝好运
Good luck.
你也会被伽马射线伤害
You're not impervious to gamma radiation.
防护服可以抵挡所有电磁频谱辐射
The suits are shielded against full spectrum EM.
只要我不在外面待太久
As long as I'm not outside for too long,
我就没事
I'll be fine.
你还好吗
you okay?
还好
Yeah.
我只是想待在这里看看她是否需要什么
I just... I want to be here in case she needs something.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
她会解决的
She'll get us all fixed up.
我知道
I know.
我猜她是让情况看起来比实际严重
My guess is she's making it seem a little worse than it is,
这样等她搞定的时候 我们都会很佩服
That way we are all impressed when she takes care of it.
我不认为仿生人会那样做
I don't think Androids work that way.
我知道他们不该那样做 但是你看
I know they're not supposed to, but lets face it,
我们这个有些与众不同
Ours is a little different.
我知道
I know.
这就是为什么我喜欢她
That's why I like her.
她就和我们其他人一样
She's just like the rest of us.
检测通讯系统
Let's test your comm.
能听见吗
Are you reading me?
很清晰
Loud and clear.
防护服已密封
Suit is pressurized.
氧气已注入
O2 is flowing.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我不需要
I don't need it.
还是祝你好运
Well, good luck anyway.
不 氧气
No, the oxygen.
我不需要氧气
I don't need it.
我们在从其他系统抽取能量
We're draining power from the other systems
来加强防护罩
to boost the shield.
我最好快点
I'd better hurry.
打开气闸
Venting airlock.
你们要知道 我用神经连接上传了
You should know, I've used my neural link to upload
一个改写程序
an override program.
可以从舰桥的导航控制台访问
It can be accessed from the navigation console on the bridge
没有必要
That won't be necessary.
先执行改写程序 然后过一段时间
Simply initiate the override, then after a few moments,
一旦完成 就会自动开始超光速飞行
once completable, automatically execute the jump to FTL
我们不需要
We won't need it.
我希望你是对的
I sincerely hope you are right.
但如果外面出了差错 这是你们唯一的希望
But if anything goes wrong out there, it will be your only chance.
你就好好地回来吧 没有你我们做不到
You just get back in one piece. We can't do this without you.
你可以
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表