剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
还有下一道菜
There's a next course?
当然要
Hell yeah!
我的天
My god!
你对马库斯了解多少
How much do you know about "Marcus"?
我知道他... 他过去和现在的身份
I-I know what he... What he was, what he is.
过去并不... 现在并不重要
It didn't... It doesn't matter.
在我们的星球 任何反抗星际公♥司♥的人
On my world, anyone who stood up
都会被视为不法之徒
to the Corporations was an outlaw.
你怎么遇见他的
How did you meet?
那是在凛冬将尽的时候
It was the end of a terrible winter.
我清晨出去收集柴火
I was out early one morning gathering firewood.
我发现他躺在我家农场附近的树林里
I found him lying in the forest near my farm.
起初我以为他死了
At first, I thought he was dead.
我设法把他带回我家 包扎了他的伤口
I managed to get him back to my house and dress his wounds.
后来他告诉我他是雇佣兵
Later he told me he was a mercenary for hire.
他在一次任务中受伤
That he'd been wounded on a mission,
其他人抛弃了他
and the others he was with left him behind.
他说他们是谁了吗
Did he say who they were?
没有
No.
发现他时 你是独自一人吗
And were you alone when you found him?
是啊 我丈夫在起义中死去之后
Yeah, I had been living on my own for over a year after
我已经独居一年多了
my husband died in the uprising.
他是个矿工
He was a miner.
起义
The uprising?
我们知道很多人开始生病
We knew people were getting sick,
但是黑金公♥司♥的医生一直告诉我们没事
but the Ferrous doctors kept told us everything was fine.
然后人们开始死亡
Then people started dying.
叛乱就是那是开始的
That's when the rebellion started.
但我们根本没有赢的机会
But we didn't stand a chance.
三号♥有没有...
Did Three ever umm...
马库斯
Marcus.
马库斯有没有告诉你他在你们星球上做什么
Did Marcus tell you what he was doing on your planet?
他说他受雇于一家竞争公♥司♥
He'd said that he was hired by a rival corporation
去劫持一批钅西货
to hijack a shipment of Serillium.
任务并未按计划实行
The mission did not go as planned.
他的几个队友被杀了
Several of his crew were killed.
而当他没能及时赶回汇合点
And when he didn't make it back to the rendezvous point,
他们可能以为他也死了
they probably assumed he was dead.
所以你救了他的命
So, you saved his life.
他也救了我
And he saved mine.
至少让我活了一阵
At least for a while.
嘿 你错过了一顿大餐
Hey, you missed quite the meal.
我不会为了享受而进食
I don't eat for pleasure.
好吧 不管怎样
Right, anyway.
我想向你介绍温迪
I wanted to introduce you to Wendy.
很高兴认识你
I'm pleased to meet you.
如果有什么我能帮忙的
If there's anything I can ever do for you
请务必告诉我
please don't hesitate to ask.
我不需要娱乐消遣
I don't require entertainment.
但你确实需要一次按♥摩♥
Well, you do require a massage.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你左肩比右肩低了两毫米
Your left shoulder sits two millimeters below your right,
很可能表明
possibly indicating tension
你右脊上肌或背阔肌紧张
in your right supraspinatus or lats.
这也许会影响你整体的精确度和技巧
It could affect your overall precision and technique.
我没有感觉到
Well, it feels fine to me.
转过去
Turn around.
她不会伤害你的
She's not gonna hurt you.
好些了吗
Is that better?
感觉一样 没有变化
It feels the same, no difference.
需要我停下吗
Shall I stop?
不
No.
放松 猛♥男♥
Easy tiger.
你在这
There you are.
别起头
Don't start.
你做完那件你需要做的"事"了吗
Did you finish that "Thing" You needed to do?
别起头
Don't start.
嘿 你得和她谈谈
Hey, you have to talk to her.
我该说什么 嗯
What am I supposed to say, huh?
我不知道 但你俩之间肯定有些什么
I don't know but it's obvious there's something between
至少曾经有点什么
the two of you, or at least there was.
对 但我都忘光了
Yeah, but I don't remember.
那又有什么意义
So what's the point?
听着 尽管不可思议 但原来在银河系中
Look, against all imaginable odds it turns out that somebody
还有人不认为你是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
in this galaxy doesn't think you're a total jerk.
她现在独自待在那房♥间里 吓坏了
She's alone in that room and scared out of her mind.
而且很明显 是你把她带上飞船的
And apparently, you're the one who brought her on this ship.
你准备怎么做
What are you going to do about it?
嗨 你好
Uh, hi there.
嗨
Hi.
听着 我为之前的行为道歉
Uhh listen, I'm sorry about before.
我猜这一切把我弄得晕头转向
I guess this whole thing's just got me a little weirded out so...
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
你 你想出去走走什么的吗
You um, do you wanna go for a walk or something?
好啊
Yeah.
好的
Yeah, okay.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
好
Ok.
好的
Alright.
天了噜
God!
我 我不知道你在这
I-I didn't realize you were there.
你现在想做什么
What would you like to do now?
呃...
Uh...
我拥有多种娱乐子程序
I'm programmed with various recreational subroutines.
你想找点乐子吗
Do you like fun?
呃 呃 也许吧
Uhh, uhh I guess.
你想找点什么乐子
What kind of fun would you like to have?
我们可以跳舞
We could dance.
玩游戏
Play a game.
呃 不 谢了
Umm, no thank you.
实际上我要躺下了
I was actually about to lie down.
很好
Excellent.
希望我和你一起吗
Would you like me to join?
我擅长多种现代性♥爱♥技巧
I'm adept at a wide variety of contemporary erotic techniques:
类星体式 无限莫比斯式 浸泡巨大甜甜圈啦
quasaring, the infinite moebius, dunking the cosmic donut...
性♥爱♥姿势隐喻(原谅翻译菌才疏学浅)
这...
That's...
我真的不该
I really shouldn't.
呃 等一下
Umm, wait.
最后一个是什么
What was that last one?
另一方面 如果你喜欢男性的身体
On the other hand, if you prefer male anatomy
我可以内部改造零件
I come with interchangeable parts.
不 不 不用
No, no, no, no.
谢谢你的提议
I appreciate the offer.
但是 呃 这有点奇怪
But I umm, it's just a little weird.
哪里奇怪
What's weird about it?
性♥爱♥是人类的正常功能
Sexuality is a natural human function.
没错 但你是个仿生人
Sure, but you're an android.
你又能从中得到什么
I mean, what do you get out of it?
我拥有至少三千个触觉传感器
I possess almost three thousand touch receptors.
我能感受到愉悦
I can experience pleasure.
我探测到你在紧张
I sense anxiety.
你希望的话 我可以在我们开始之前关闭
If you like, I can turn off my performance analytics
性能力分♥析♥功能
before we begin.
我感谢你的提议 我只是感觉这样不对
Look, I appreciate the offer, I just don't think I'd feel right.
或者...
Or...
另一方面 只有试试看才知道
On the other hand, there's only one way to find out.
真的吗
Really?
她不复杂
She's not complicated.
你好嘞 你看起来
'ello, you look to be in a right
心情很嗨啊
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表