剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
你的机器大脑不是和飞船连着的吗
Isn't your robot brain connected to the ship?
的确 但是我发现视觉阅读
It is, but I find that visual observation
能够激发独特的思维过程
stimulates unique thought processes.
回想起来 这也许是我故障的一种症状
In retrospect, it could be a symptom of my condition.
什么故障
What condition?
我程序中可能的漏洞
A possible flaw in my programming.
我已经注意到了这个问题 有时候
It's been brought to my attention that my behavior
我会表现出仿生人规范之外的反常行为
is sometimes unreasoned, atypical of android standard.
很奇怪
Weird.
是啊
Yeah.
从你的角度 你认为我的表现如何
Given your observations, how would you typify my behavior?
总的来说 就是奇怪
Weird about sums it up.
在我无法识别故障的情况下
In the event I'm unable to identify the issue,
完全重启也许是唯一的解决办法
a full reboot may be the only recourse.
当然 有必要就做吧
Sure, do what you gotta do.
等一下
Hang on a sec.
完全重启是什么意思
What does that mean full reboot?
删除我的记忆
You would delete my memory stores
和目前的人格构架
and current personality matrix.
不 不 不行
No...no no no no way.
那么 尽管我有一些异常举动
Then you're satisfied with my performance,
你还是满意我的表现吗
despite my aberrant behavior?
怎么可能
Hell, no.
但是我也绝对不要重新适应
But I'll be damned if I gotta start over
另一个截然不同的机器人
with a whole other robot.
他能这么说还挺不错
That's kind of him to say!
进来
Come in.
是他挑起的
He started it.
不对
Try again.
他自讨苦吃
He deserved it.
无关紧要
Irrelevant.
怎么会无关紧要
How is that irrelevant?
人人都知道他是个讨厌的大嘴巴
He's an obnoxious loudmouth, everyone knows it.
那又怎样
So what?
也许我就是没法忍♥受了
Maybe I just got fed up.
不
No.
我不相信男人的面子之类的鬼话
I don't buy that macho crap,
他才会这样 你不会
I expect it from him... not you.
你比那聪明多了
You're smarter than that.
怎么 我更聪明 所以就忍♥气吞声
What, I'm smarter, so I should know better.
他愚蠢 所以能肆意妄为
He's stupid and he gets a pass.
我希望所有人能坦诚相待
I want us to be honest with each other.
我们能做到 对吗
We can do that, right?
当然
Sure.
对吗
Right?
我知道我为什么要伪装成贾斯·科尔索
I know why I assumed Jace Corso's identity
偷偷摸摸混上飞船了
and snuck aboard this ship.
我是来杀三号♥的
I came here to kill Three.
我利用上次停靠时移形舱
I ran a data search using my genetic info
扫描的基因进行了搜索
from the transfer pods at the last stopover.
这是我得到的结果
This is what it came back with.
我有个妻子
I had a wife.
他杀了她
And he killed her.
这里只说他是嫌犯 但是指控并未被证实
It says he was a suspect, the charges were never proven.
因为他从没被抓住接受审判
Because they never caught him to stand trial.
很明显 我决定自己来解决这件事
Obviously, I decided to take matters into my own hands.
你记得她吗
Do you remember her?
哪怕一点点
Even a little?
不
No.
这有什么区别吗
Should that make a difference?
你说呢
You tell me.
你怎么会哀悼一个根本不记得的人
How do you mourn someone you don't remember?
不知道
I don't know.
我能确定的是 我现在流落至此
All I know for sure is that this is my life now.
被困在一个飞行的铁盒子里
Trapped in this flying metal box,
不停警惕着 四处流亡
constantly looking over my shoulder on the run.
都是他害的
And he put me here.
不管你怎么想 他和船上其他人
Like it or not, he and everyone else on this ship
是你唯一的朋友
are all that you've got.
那我们还有多久就会背叛彼此
And how long before we turn on each other?
或者被某个人出♥卖♥♥♥
Before someone sells us out?
你自己也说的 五号♥说过
You said it yourself, according to Five,
那些人清除了我们的记忆
whoever wiped our memories did it because
是因为他们认为我们很危险
they thought we were dangerous.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
这说明他们想让我们变得温顺
It means they wanted us nice and docile
然后他们就可以夺走飞船
so they could take the ship,
拿走赏金 甚至我们的人头
collect the bounty on our heads, or both.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a lifetime ago.
我们已经证实了 没人记得以前的事
We've already proven nobody remembers.
你的意思是什么
So what're you saying?
我们都接受新的身份
We're all new people now?
重新开始
Fresh start?
每个人都可以重新来过吗
Everyone gets a do-over?
就在不久之前 你还同意
There was a time not too long ago when you would've agreed
我们能改变 弥补过去的恶行
that we could change, make up for past deeds.
那是之前...
That was before...
在什么之前
Before what?
在你发现你并非我们一员之前
Before you found out you weren't one of us.
有些坏人是后天使然
Some people turn bad,
情势所逼 这我能理解
circumstances push then in that direction, I get it.
但有些人生来如此
But some people are born that way.
他们杀人放火 无恶不作
And they lie, murder, cheat, and steal.
他们迟早会背叛你
And they'll turn on you, sooner or later,
因为那是他们的本性
because it's in their nature.
三号♥已经无可救药
Three is rotten to the core.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
除掉隐患 我们都能睡的安稳些
We all might sleep better if we cut our losses.
你不问我吗
Aren't you gonna ask me?
问你什么
Ask you what?
关于那晚发生的事
About the night in question.
我是否杀害了父亲
If I murdered my father?
你不好奇吗
You're not curious?
真♥相♥自会水落石出
The truth will come out eventually.
为什么要等
Why wait?
我只是在遵命押送你
I'm delivering you as ordered.
不管你说什么 都不会有任何不同
No matter what you say, it won't make a difference.
即使我是无辜的
Even if I'm innocent?
即使你说你是无辜的
Even if you tell me you're innocent.
那晚我在走廊和你说话了
I spoke to you that night, in the corridor.
你当时喝醉了 殿下
You were drunk, Denka.
而且怒不可遏
And very angry.
我本应该护送你回房♥ 但是
I should have escorted you back to your room but instead,
我却放任你离开 这是我至死都后悔的决定
I let you go, and that decision will haunt me to my dying day.
我当时刚得知我哥哥将被送走
I'd just learned about my brother being sent away.
或许你不喜欢
You may not have liked it
但是送走你的兄长是正确的决定
but sending your brother away was the right thing to do.
他的存在会让你分心
He'd become a distraction to you.
讽刺的是 他现在得到了王位
And how ironic that he now sits on the throne
而我却是所有人的眼中钉
while I'm a thorn in everyone's side.
你父王总担心你会因为冲动鲁莽
Your father always feared your impetuousness
而失败
would be your downfall.
不
No.
是因为我太容易被人看穿了
It was my predictability.
那晚我去找他对质时
When I went to confront him that night,
父亲早已气绝多时
my father was already dead.
我的继母杀死了他
My step-mother had cut his throat
等着我踏入圈套
and simply waited for me.
你看起来并不惊讶
You don't seem surprised.
是因为你认为我在说谎
Is it because you think I'm a liar
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表