剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
你还有什么要告诉我们的吗
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
趁现在
Now's the time.
还有你
And you!
你明明知道 却隐瞒着
You knew, and kept it a secret.
同样恶劣
That's just as bad.
没那么恶劣
It's not as bad.
只是为了敲诈他
It was strictly for blackmail purposes.
我们不隐瞒秘密
We don't keep secrets,
也不敲诈彼此
and we don't blackmail each other either.
好吧
Fine.
还有你
And you.
你凭什么让我们都置身于危险之中
What reason do you have for putting us all at risk?
这是我必须独自完成的事
It was something I had to do alone.
我不想让你们任何一个人劝阻我
I didn't want any of you talking me out of it.
或者搞砸
Or screwing it up.
这算是道歉吗
That's an apology?
不是
No.
我只是在说实话
It's me being honest.
这不就是你想要的吗
That's what you want, isn't it?
我想要的是彼此信任
What I want is for us to be able to trust each other.
向前看 没有谎言 没有秘密
Moving forward, no more lies, no more secrets.
想要活下来 我们必须彼此信任
We have to have faith in each other if we're going to survive.
尽管我们一起经历了这么多
But despite everything that we've been through,
但还是无法做到这点
we just can't seem to do it.
那个清除我们记忆的人
Whoever wiped our memories,
很可能想让我们成为一盘散沙
probably did it to make it harder for us to work together.
猜怎么着
Guess what?
他成功了
It worked.
一切正常
It all looks good.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
没有识别出异常吗
No discernible abnormalities?
我没有发现
None that I can see.
怎么了
Why?
你在担心什么吗
Are you worried about something?
你是说我在焦虑
You're implying I experience anxiety.
你在暗示什么
What are you suggesting?
没什么
Nothing.
哇
Wow.
太敏感了
Touchy.
超敏感暗示
Suggestive of hypersensitivity.
诊断结果显示正常
All the diagnostics show normal.
你很好
You're fine.
相比较船上其他人 你已经很好了
Which is more than I can say for the rest of the crew.
其他人怎么了
What's wrong with the rest of the crew?
船上的气氛[空气]很糟糕
The atmosphere on this ship is bad.
空气已达到最优
The atmosphere is optimal.
包含78.084%的氮气 20.9476%的氧气 0..
It's 78.084% Nitrogen, 20.9476% Oxygen, 0...
士气
Morale.
我是说士气低迷
I mean morale is bad.
是的 没有达到最佳标准
Yes, that is suboptimal.
我必须想办法来信任彼此
We have to find a way to trust each other.
如果连这也做不到
I mean, if we can't even do that,
我们怎么可能生存下来
how can we possibly hope to survive?
说得对
How indeed.
你好像有什么话想说
You look like you want to say something.
如果你真这么认为 为什么不告诉他们
If you honestly feel this way, why don't you tell them?
告诉他们什么
Tell them what?
真♥相♥
The truth.
关于你自己的真♥相♥
About yourself.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
锻炼得怎么样
How was your workout?
挺好的
It was good.
嘿
Hey.
大约再过三个小时他们就能修好飞船了
We've got another three hours or so before they finish repairs
我们几个想
on the ship and some of us were thinking
去空间站看电影
of heading into the station to catch a movie.
你要来吗
Do you wanna come?
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
但这是星球大战第36部唉
But it's Star Wars 36.
重新录制的完整虚拟现实版 他们说是经典之作
Remastered in full VR, they say it's a classic.
不用了
Naw, I'm good.
玩的开心
Have fun though.
但你说过我们可以一起出去玩的
But you said we would hang out later...
这里是石田董事会
This is the Ishida Directorate.
有什么能帮您的吗
How may I help you?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我要和宏说话
I wish to speak with Hiro.
等一下
One moment.
凉
Ryo?
你好 哥哥
Hello, brother.
基因匹配成功:德里克·莫斯 匹配率 99.8766%
德里克·莫斯:莫斯财团继承人 慈善家
今天 针对凯瑟琳·莫斯死亡的调查有了巨大进展
There was a dramatic development today in the investigation into
她是巨核工业集团新任总裁
the death of Catherine Moss, the wife of.
德里克·莫斯的妻子
CoreLactic Industries' new CEO Derrick Moss.
星际委员会认为这位名叫马库斯·布恩的男子
The Galactic authority identified this man,
是本案的嫌疑人
Marcus Boone, as a suspect in the case.
布恩是一名职业罪犯
Boone is a career criminal
已因多项不同指控而被通缉
already wanted on dozens of unrelated charges.
他携带武器 并且极度危险
He is considered armed and extremely dangerous.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表