剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
You all right?
我恨机器人
I hate robots.
你觉得她要多久才能完全恢复
How long do you think it'll take for her to fully regenerate?
取决于损坏的程度
Depends on how extensive the damage is.
我们得等着
We'll have to wait and see.
不 不
No, no.
怎么了
What happened?
休眠舱肯定在电力波动时被损坏了
The pod must've been damaged by the power fluctuations.
离开了休眠状态 疾病夺走了她
Without stasis, the disease ran it's course.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我提出要激活机器人的
It was my idea to activate the robot.
太蠢了
It was stupid.
是你给那东西编入袭击我们的程序的吗
Did you program that thing to attack us?
不是
No.
是你让萨拉患上不治之症的吗
Did you give Sarah an incurable disease?
不是
No.
那我们还说什么
Then what are we talking about?
什么事
Yeah?
现在是来报告情况的好时机吗
Hey is this a bad time for a status update?
就不能等等吗
Can't it wait?
要整理完我们在那神秘房♥间里
It's going to take us some to sort through
发现的东西 需要花点时间
all the items we found in the mystery room.
有些目前被锁着 无法获取 但是
Some are locked and inaccessible for now but uhh,
我们已经有了足够的钱来全面修理飞船 补充供给
we've got enough funds to effect full repairs, re-stock,
甚至还剩点闲钱来买♥♥点奢侈品
and even have enough leftover for a few luxury items.
很好
Great.
也许再买♥♥一个机器人 娱乐型号♥
Maybe another robot, one of those entertainment models.
没有程序漏洞的
A less buggy version?
不 谢了
No, thanks.
抛开杀人的子程序不谈 她饭做的真的很好
Latent killer sub-program aside, she was a damn good cook.
而且我猜她还有其他利害的技能
And, I imagine, she had other worthy skills.
我当时不知道在想什么
Look, I don't know what I was thinking.
我有个好主意
I have a pretty good idea.
结果表明 我错了
Well, as it turns out, I was wrong.
那也很复杂
It was complicated.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
也许复杂不是件坏事
Maybe, complicated isn't such a bad thing.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表