剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
再见
Goodbye.
殿下 我正在找你
My Lord, I've been looking for you.
给我让开 秋田君
Out of my way, Akita-san.
我要和我们尊贵的天♥皇♥说话
I need to speak to our glorious Emperor.
或许你该等到
Maybe you should wait until
自己清醒点再来
you're in a better frame of mind.
你竟敢违抗我
You dare disobey me?
我不再是你的学生了
I'm not your student anymore.
我也不怕他
And I'm not afraid of him.
如你所愿 殿下
As you wish, Denka.
这么早就睡了 父亲
In bed already, Father?
老♥毛♥病又犯了吗
Having another one of your spells?
你怎么不干脆去死呢
Why don't you just get it over with, die already?
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
要我变得残忍♥还不够
It wasn't enough just to be cruel.
你还假借我之名做这种事
You had to do it in my name.
你想我成为像你一样的天♥皇♥
You want me to be an Emperor like you.
但我永远都不会和你一样
But I will never be like you.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
看看这是谁呀
Well, well, what do we have here?
你要为这件事付出代价
You're going to pay for this.
是你干的
You did this.
我是天♥皇♥心爱的妻子 而你是他残忍♥的
I am the Emperor's beloved wife and you are his cruel,
怀恨在心的儿子
vindictive son
不公正地放逐了自己同父异母的哥哥
who unjustly banished his own half brother,
醉醺醺地在皇宫里游荡
and who's been seen staggering about the palace drunk,
诅咒着天♥皇♥
cursing the Emperor's name.
你觉得他们会相信谁
Who do you think they're going to believe?
我的儿子会成为天♥皇♥ 而你会死无葬身之处
My son will be Emperor, and you will be dead.
天♥皇♥驾崩了
The emperor is dead!
找到皇子
Find the prince!
逮捕他
Arrest him!
像只老鼠一样藏在阴影里
Hiding in the shadows like a rat.
抓住他
Take him.
又开始了
It's happening again.
心率飙升
Heart rate's spiking.
大脑活动超出正常
Brain activity is off the charts.
她有麻烦了
She's in trouble.
关掉机器 把她唤醒
Shut it down, pull her out.
明白
Understood.
五号♥ 醒醒
Five, wake up.
五号♥ 醒醒
Five! Wake up!
五号♥ 能听见我吗
Five, can you hear me?
怎么回事
What's happening?
很明显 梦境状态仍在持续
Evidently, the dream state persists,
即便没有大脑探测器的帮助
even without the aid of a mind probe.
五号♥ 能听见我吗
Five, can you hear me?
五号♥
Five!
肾上腺素注射呢 能不能唤醒她
What about a shot of adrenaline that should wake her up?
本来可以 但她的大脑活动已经很活跃
It could but with her brain activity already elevated,
这么做只会使情况恶化
it could make matters worse.
这不是正常的快速眼动睡眠
This is not ordinary REM sleep.
考虑到一切意图和目的 她的大脑是在
For all intents and purposes, her brain is functioning
清醒状态下运转的 只不过梦境元素
on a conscious level, but the dream elements
取代了正常的感官输入
have replaced normal sensory input.
但她知道自己在做梦 对吧
But she knows she's dreaming, right?
她应该能记住一切
She should have full memory of everything
进入前发生的事情
that happened before she went in.
她的体征平稳了
Her readings are stabilizing.
她平静下来了
She's calmed down.
或许她学会了如何控制 就像她说的一样
Maybe she's learning to control it, like she said she would.
抱歉
Sorry.
各位 猜猜谁走运了
Guys, guess who just scored.
今天的晚饭我请
Dinner's on me tonight.
怎么回事
What the hell?
达斯
Das.
TJ
T.J.?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我被打中了
I've been shot.
天哪
Oh my god.
还好
It's okay.
我觉得没打中重要部位
I don't think it hit anything vital.
只是得按着伤口止血
I just have to keep pressure on it to stop the bleeding.
我们得去看医生
We have to get you to a doctor.
不 不要看医生
No, no doctors.
他们会找到我们的
They'd find us.
谁
Who?
怎么回事
What is this?
记得昨天你偷的那个人吗
You remember that guy you picked yesterday?
什么 那个大胡子
What, the guy with the beard?
是的 那可不是一般人
Yeah, well, that was no ordinary mark.
他是有来头的
He was... he was connected.
我们什么都没有 只有那个看上去
We didn't have anything just what looked
很奇怪的数据存储器
like some weird data storage device.
我甚至都无法读取
I couldn't even read it.
我要喝点水或者什么的
I need some water or something.
给你
Here.
那不是数据存储器 而是某种钥匙
It wasn't a data storage device. It was some kind of key.
你是说这个
You mean this thing?
我本想看看能不能把它在集市上卖♥♥了换点钱
I was gonna see if I could sell it in the market for a few bars.
我觉得它比那值钱多了
I think it's worth a lot more than that.
他们非常想夺回它
They want it back pretty bad.
他们是谁
Who's they?
一些来这四处打听的人
Some guys came around, asking questions.
肯定有人给他们通风报信
Someone must've tipped them off
因为我们甚至没预料到他们会来
cause we didn't even see them coming.
T.J
T.J.
其他人在哪
Where are the others?
他们死了
They're dead.
被他们杀了
They killed them.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
我们得上一艘飞船
We have to get on a ship.
我们没钱
We don't have any money.
这些钱不够
It's not enough.
刚好够一个人
It's enough for one.
你可以逃到天园六星去
You could get as far as Acamar.
不 我不会丢下你
No, I'm not leaving you.
我今早在咖啡店 窥察另一个目标
I was in a coffee shop this morning, casing another mark,
偷听到两个人的谈话
I-I overheard two guys talking.
然后呢
So?
我们得去四号♥货舱 立刻
We need to get to cargo bay four, now.
这是我们唯一的机会
It's our only chance.
拜托告诉我这是最后一箱了
Please tell me this is the last one.
这是最后一箱了
It's the last one.
你不是说说而已的 对吧
You're not just saying that are ya?
好了 我们走吧
All right, we are outta here.
T.J
T.J.?
你在哪
Where are you?
我卡住了
I'm stuck.
等等
Hold on.
我们得找个地方躲起来
We need to find a good place to hide.
要是我的血流到冻干食物上 他们会发现的
They're gonna notice if I bleed all over the freeze dried food.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
伤口看上去不太好
This isn't looking so good.
我没事
I'll be fine.
我听见引擎几分钟前启动了
Look, I heard the engines kick in a few minutes ago.
我们大概已经在超光速飞行了
We're probably already in FTL.
所以呢
So?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表