剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
另一方面 我个人认为这是绝佳的发泄途径
On the other hand, I personally find it incredibly cathartic.
那行得通
that could work.
当然行得通... 在这里
Of course it could work... right here.
他们准备瞄准你们的反应堆
They plan to target your reactor,
引发爆♥炸♥来把这地方夷为平地
Trigger a blast that will level this entire facility.
这是马克四号♥核聚变反应堆
it's a mark four fusion reactor.
这是采矿区大约五十年前的
Standard equipment for a mining community
标准设备
About 50 years ago.
现在我们没法找到备用零件让它运作
Nowadays we can hardly find spare parts to keep it running.
这是完美的借口 老旧机器故障
it's the perfect cover: Outdated technology,
矿工们装备简陋又无知
Ill-equipped miners who don't know what they're doing.
事故发生理所当然
It's an accident waiting to happen.
我们是无法守住阵地的
We'll never be able to hold this position.
反正守不了很久
Not for long, anyways.
但至少我们要死在战场上
At least we'll die fighting.
情况如何 基莉
How we looking Keeley?
没有动静
clear skies.
很好
Good.
随时汇报情况
Keep us updated.
怎么了
What's up?
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
什么
Yeah?
你是对的
You're right.
谁是对的
Which one of us?
你们都对
Both of you.
我们完蛋了
We're doomed.
不 等一下
Nah, hang on a second.
虽然我很喜欢说"早知如此" 但我不知道
As much as I'd love to tell you "I told you so," I don't know.
我们可以碰碰运气 伙计们
I kinda like our chances here guys.
我们防御的再好也没有用
It doesn't matter how good our defenses are.
日落之前
At the end of the day,
他们有无尽的士兵和武器后援
They got an endless supply of bodies and bullets.
而我们没有
We don't.
最终他们会击溃我们的
Eventually, they'll wear us down.
好吧 那我哪里说对了
Okay, and what was I right about?
也许有办法能赢 但很冒险
There might be a way to win this, but it's a long shot.
像你说的 我们要攻击他们的软肋
Like you said, we've got to hit them where it hurts most:
他们的底线
Their bottom line.
这不正是我们在做的
Which is what we're doing here.
不
No.
黑金公♥司♥根本不在乎损失士兵
Ferrous corp doesn't care about their men.
再招募就行了
They'll just get more.
另一方面 飞船则是稀缺资源
Ships, on the other hand, are a lot harder to come by.
购买♥♥的成本也更高
And a hell of a lot more expensive.
你是说我们干掉他们的飞船
You saying we take out their ship?
是的
Yeah.
天啊
Oh man.
好吧 我赞成这个想法 但有一个问题
Well I like the idea in theory, but it begs the question:
我们怎么把飞船弄下来
How do we get it down here?
不需要
We don't.
我们跟着它上去
We go up there after it.
或者我去 驾驶着掠夺者
Or I do anyway, in the marauder.
我瞄准他们的驱动器 然后就行了
I'll target their drive and that should do it.
引发一系列二次爆♥炸♥
Set off a chain of secondary explosions
飞船会炸的四分五裂
That'll rip that ship apart.
你也被炸飞
And you with it.
也许不会
Maybe not.
如果我按下掠夺者的引擎
If I punch the marauder's engine
搞清楚爆♥炸♥半径...
And get clear of the blast radius...
太疯狂了
that's crazy.
你接近他们之前 就会被♥干♥掉的
They'll take you down before you're anywhere near them.
他们可以试试
Oh they can try.
不
No.
我们共同战斗 也要共同赴死
We stand together and we die together.
我们不能让你这么做
We can't let you do this.
什么
What?
让大英雄自己去吧
Here the guy out.
我知道你们不喜欢这样 相信我 我更不喜欢
I know you don't like it, believe me, I like it even less.
告诉他们我们疯狂到能够干掉他们的一艘船
We show we're crazy enough to take out one of their ships,
黑金公♥司♥就不怎么愿意
Ferrous corp. Will be less inclined
送另一艘飞船来这里牺牲
to risk another one around here.
考虑一下吧 你们知道我是对的
Think about it, you know I'm right.
很遗憾我过去没有机会
I regret that I didn't have the opportunity
更好地了解你
To get to know you better.
我想我们能成为好朋友
I think we could have been good friends.
我猜你在后悔当初没教我开运输船哈
Bet you regret not teaching me how to fly that shuttle now huh.
可不是吗
Do I ever.
照顾好他们
Take care of them.
你是那飞船上唯一有点良知的人
You're the only one on that ship with a lick of sense.
如果我们放你走 你能不能保证我们安全
If we help you, can you guarantee our safety?
该派巴巴上场了
It's bubba time.
巴巴是谁?
Who's bubba?
这是巴巴
this is bubba.
你难道不给你的枪取名字吗
What you don't name your guns?
不
No.
好吧 这是巴巴 这是露露 另一个是皮皮
Ah well this is bubba, this is lulu, other one's pip.
那你靴子上的刀叫什么名字
What do you name the knife you keep in your boot?
我才不会给靴子上的刀取名呢
I don't name the knife in my boot.
你以为我是什么... 变♥态♥吗
What do you think I am... Psycho?
快离开控制台
step away from the console.
悠着点 伙计
Easy, friend.
你们准备把我们留在这等死 对吗
You were gonna leave us here to die weren't you?
不
No.
如果你给我机会 我可以救所有人
I can save us all, if you let me.
你在撒谎
You're a liar.
你和你的朋友救不了我们
You and your friends can't save us.
他当然不能了
of course he can't.
现在我是唯一可以救你的人
I'm the only one who can save you now.
这是基莉 呼叫
this is Keeley, come in!
外面什么情况
What's happening out there?
两艘黑金公♥司♥的运输船刚刚降落
Two ferrous corp... shuttles just touched down!
他失败了
He didn't make it.
我们会尽可能拖住他们
We'll hold them back as long as we can!
基莉 听我说
Keeley, listen to me.
如果你们寡不敌众
If you're in danger of being overrun,
立刻撤回到反应堆室里
You need to fall back to the reactor room.
基莉
Keeley?!
游戏开始了
Game on.
快跑
Run!
走 走
Go! Go!
不
No.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 快投降
Hey! Stand down, now!
否则我杀了你们的朋友
Or I execute your friend.
你怎么看
What do you think?
他最终还是会杀他的
I think he's gonna kill him anyway.
是啊
Yeah.
他们准备攻击了
They're powering weapons.
开启防护盾
Shields.
他们来了
They've arrived.
救援部 这里是刀锋
Deliverance, this is the raza.
我现在和两艘日经联合旗下的
I'm in the company of two cruiser class vessels
巡航舰级飞船在一起
Under the flag of the mikkei combine.
刀锋 这是什么意思
Raza, what the hell is this?
你被包围了
You're outnumbered.
投降否则后果自负
Stand down or face the consequences.
光荣奋战吗
Blaze of glory?
啊 不管了
Ah, what the hell?
一 二 啊
One, two, ahhhh!
啊
Ahhhh!
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表