剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
这是个独♥立♥的殖民地
我们通过挖取足够的油金来存活
We pull enough tarium out of the ground to get by,
但是大型联合企业对我们从未有过任何兴趣
but we've never been of interest to any of the big multi-corps.
直到现在
That is until now.
你们惹了大♥麻♥烦
You hit a big strike?
是黑金公♥司♥的几个地质学家
It was a couple of Ferrous Corporation geologists.
他们在调查周边行星带的时候
Surveying the nearby asteroid belt.
发现了主脉矿
Apparently they found the mother lode.
但是行星哈布一号♥不在附近
But without a Hab-1 planet in the vicinity,
开采的成本就太大了
it would be too expensive to extract.
他们需要一个地方为矿工提供住宿
They need a place to house the miners,
种植粮食 供应净水
grow food, source fresh water.
像这里
Some place like here?
这是个大行星
It's a big planet.
但是远比他们需要的小
It's not big enough so far as they're concerned.
联合企业从不共享行星资源
The multi-corps don't share planetary resources.
这样就会降低外来风险
It minimizes the risk of outsiders,
对于企业运作的影响
interfering with their operations.
只要我们抓着这一点 就能有法定所有权
As long we work this claim, we have legal title.
但是如果我们必须撤离
But if we were to leave,
或者说发生了什么事情…
or if something should happen to us…
你懂的
well, you get the idea.
所以你们最好在雷战来之前赶紧走
So that's why you wanna be long gone before the Raza get here.
雷战
The Raza?
他们是联合企业的指令执行者
They work as enforcers for the multi-corps.
专门负责收拾局面 清理像我们这样的麻烦
They clean up loose ends, trouble spots… like us.
他们是外星人 半人半兽
They're aliens, they're half-man, half-reptile,
而且我听说他们超过七尺高
and I've heard that they're over seven feet tall,
他们的皮肤烧起来…
and they have skin that burns to the…
事实上没有人知道他们是什么
The fact is no one really knows what they are,
因为没有人在见过他们之后能活下来
because no one's ever survived an encounter with them.
如果雷战真像你说的那么危险
If these Raza really are as dangerous as you say,
为什么不直接撤离呢
why don't you just leave?
要不是别无选择
You don't get to a place like this
我们也不会住在这种地方
unless you've already run out of options.
更何况我们也只有这地方了
Well, and this claim is all we have,
我们会为它而战
we're going to fight for it.
战斗的话 你不会太年轻了吗
Aren't you a little young to be doing any fighting?
我年纪足够大 能保护我的朋友和家人
I'm old enough to wanna protect my friends and family.
无意冒犯 但是你看起来
No offense but it doesn't seem to me like you've got
没有力气也没有武器
the manpower or the firepower.
我们筹集到了最后的资金
派出一部分人去收集武器补给
sent out one of our people to score a shipment of arms,
像你们手里的那些的真家伙
the real thing, like the weapons you carry.
对于殖民地的每个人来说都足够了
Enough for every man and woman on this settlement.
补给
A shipment?
什么时候会到这里
When is it supposed to get here?
随时
Any day now.
如果它及时到达
If it arrives in time,
我们会就能重创雷战
we'll give the Raza more than they can handle,
让黑金公♥司♥重新考虑
make Ferrous Corp reconsider.
祝你好运 多谢了
Well… good luck with that. Thanks.
先生们
Gentlemen.
那个吊坠
That pendant,
有什么特殊的意义吗
does it hold any special significance?
希罗瑟加走的时候把它给我了
Hrothgar gave it to me before he left.
他说它象征着面对压♥迫♥时的自♥由♥
He said it symbolized freedom in the face of oppression
当他的人到达时 我们就能认出他们
and that when his people people arrived we'd be able to
因为他们也会有这个标记
recognize them cause they too would have this mark.
谢谢
Thanks.
不对劲啊
This isn't right.
只有我一个人听到他们说什么了吗
Am I the only person who heard what they said?
武器补给
A shipment of arms?
我们显然是来帮助他们的
Obviously we were meant to help these people.
我们可不确定
We don't know that.
我们有着一整船的武器
And the fact that we have a cargo hold full of weapons,
难道只是个巧合
that's a coincidence?
你忘了一个很重要的细节
You're forgetting one important detail,
那些可怕的半兽人在来这个星球的路上
the scary lizard people that are on their way
而且要毁掉一切
to this planet to destroy everything!
我猜等他们来的时候你可不想待在那里
I'm guessing you don't wanna be there when they show up.
我承认这听起来很糟糕
Okay, I admit, that part sounded bad.
我们先回到飞船上
Let's table this discussion until
再讨论这个话题 好吗
we're back on the ship, alright?
机器人说控制台烧坏了
The Android said that console was fried.
你真觉得你知道怎么修吗
You really think you know what you're doing?
你和遥控器就像
Well, it's like you with the controls,
四号♥和他的剑
or Four with his swords.
对于我 就是电线 电路 保险丝
For me, it's wires, circuits, fuses.
我也不知道为什么 但是我就是懂
I don't know why, but it just kinda makes sense to me.
不像其他东西
Not like all the other stuff.
其他什么东西
What other stuff?
我脑海里总有一些影像
I see things, in my head.
就好像我在睡觉时
Like, while I was sleeping,
看到自己做的梦
I saw a dream.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
那时我跟弟弟走在沙滩上
I was walking on the beach with my little brother.
他因为走丢了而在哭泣
He was crying because he'd gotten lost,
但我找到了他 然后我...
but I found him and I was...
把他带回了宫殿里
was bringing him back to the palace.
宫殿
The palace?
听起来是个不错的地方
That sounds like a nice place to live.
是的
It was.
直到有一天他们杀了我父亲 然后冲我来了
Until they murdered my father, and then came for me.
但是我不是他们能对付的人
But I was too much for them.
即便我可以杀了他们 但我没有这么做
And even though I could've killed them, I didn't.
我只是挖出了他们的眼睛
I just carved out their eyes
然后把他们留给我继母去发现
and left them for my stepmother to find.
那个贱♥人♥
The bitch.
希望他们正带着好吃的赶回来
I hope they're bringing back some real food.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
你…你挖出了他们的眼睛
You… you carved out their eyes?
那这只是梦里的我
Well, it was me in the dream,
但那也不是我
but it wasn't really me
因为那并不是我的梦境
because it wasn't my dream.
那是谁的梦境呢
Whoes dream was it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是是某个人的吧
But it was somebody's.
我告诉你 我们应该去帮助那些人
I'm telling you, we're supposed to be helping these people.
一样的挂坠
The matching pendants?
这不可能是巧合
It can't be a coincidence.
我想说的是 即便我们应该去帮助那些人
All I'm saying is even if we're supposed to be
而对此我很怀疑
helping these people, which I doubt,
并不代表我们就要这么做
doesn't mean we're gonna do it.
我们甚至都不知道自己发生了什么
We don't even know what happened to us,
要怎么找回记忆
or how we're going to get our memories back.
而那些武器可以在市场上
And those weapons would fetch a very good
卖♥♥到一个非常好的价钱
price on the open market.
那钱够我们用好一阵子的
The money would go a long way.
但是它们已经被买♥♥走了
Except they're already paid for.
它们属于那些矿工
They belong to the miners.
就算是属于矿工的也无所谓
Doesn't matter if they belong to the miners.
他们现在是我们手上的货
They're in our cargo hold.
那就算是我们的
They belong to us now.
如果我们不帮他们 那些人会死的
Those people will die if we don't help them.
他们本来就死定了
They're already dead.
他话不多 但是字字珠玑
He doesn't say much, but when he does, it makes sense.
敌人的实力就算只有他们认为的一半
If their enemy is even half as powerful as they believe,
他们也会全军覆灭的
then they're doomed.
我们至少可以让他们有个反抗的机会
The least we can do is give them a fighting chance.
我很确定我们至少可以静观其变
I'm pretty sure the least we can do is nothing.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表