剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
还是因为我终于证实了
or is it because I'm finally confirming
你早已怀疑的事情
something you had already suspected,
前者还是后者
which one is it?
就像我说的 我当初应该阻止你
As I said, I should have stopped you.
嗨呀
Hiya!
我觉得你举的力道太重了
I think you're lifting way too heavy.
你知道吗 最近你有点暴躁
Y'know, you've been kind of grumpy lately.
我最近脑子很乱
I've had a lot on my mind.
听着 如果你想找人玩游戏
Look, if you're looking for someone to play games with,
去找仿生人
try the Android.
我不是来玩游戏的 我是来学习的
I'm not here to play games, I'm here to learn.
我想跟你学格斗
I want you to teach me how to fight.
不行
No.
为什么
Why not?
你都教一号♥了
You were teaching One.
而我和他一样都是这个队伍的一员
And I'm as much a member of this crew as he is.
不 你和我们不一样 而且你不应该想和我们一样
No, you're not like us, and you shouldn't want to be like us.
你脑子里有我们的记忆
You've got our memories in your head.
你知道我们误入歧途之后就无法回头
You know we've crossed a line and we can't ever go back.
我们无法弥补造成的伤害
We can't undo all the hurt we've caused.
而且 无论飞船开的多快
And no matter how far or fast we fly this ship,
旧罪的阴影迟早有一天会笼罩我们
sooner or later that past is gonna catch up with us.
当那天来临 我们将付出惨痛的代价
And when it does, there's gonna be hell to pay.
所以教我如何保护自己
So teach me how to protect myself.
你想知道怎么保护自己
You want to know how to protect yourself?
离开这里
Walk away.
带上你的那份钱
Take your share of what's owed you,
在下一个空间站下船
get off at the next space station,
买♥♥张票去任何你想去的地方
and buy yourself a ticket to anywhere you want to go.
但我不想离开
But I don't want to go.
你们是我的朋友
You guys are my friends.
不 我们不是
No, we're not.
我们只是一群凑巧聚在一起的陌生人
We're just a bunch of strangers thrown together by circumstance.
如果离开飞船就能过上自♥由♥的生活
You know how many of us would jump at the chance
你知道我们中会有多少人想迫不及待地逃离吗
to abandon ship if it meant we could get away free and clear?
每个人都想
Every last one of us.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我不想伤你的心
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
我只是不想让我们的错误连累你
I just don't want to see you pay for our mistakes.
已经太晚了
Well, it's too late.
我几乎为你们丧命
I almost died for you guys,
试图从脑海中挖掘你们的秘密
trying to dig your secrets from inside my head.
当那个疯狂的仿生人想要摧毁飞船的时候
And when that crazy android tried to destroy the ship,
她试图杀死所有人 包括我
she was trying to kill all of us, including me.
所以我不在乎你怎么说 我是这个队伍的一员
So, I don't care what you say, I am a member of this crew.
如果你不同意 那么该离开的人是你
And if you don't think so well then, maybe you should go.
如果你想知道 这就是一个很简单的阴谋
It's quite the tidy little plot if you ask me.
杀死天♥皇♥ 嫁祸于我 斩草除根
Murder the Emperor, blame it on me, take me out of the picture
然后她的儿子就能夺取皇位
so that her own son can take over the throne.
秋田先生 告诉我 你的责任感已经强烈到
Tell me, Akita-san, has your sense of duty managed
可以扼杀你所剩无已的良知了吗
to smother what remains of your conscience?
你自称效忠皇室
You speak of honor and allegiance to the throne,
但事实上你是同谋者
but all you really are is a co-conspirator,
背叛了我父亲和他所坚持的一切
a traitor to my father and everything that he stood for.
我比他更像是你的父亲
I was like a father to you in ways he never was.
我训练你 保护你
I trained you, protected you,
甚至连你的血亲准备放弃你时
refused to give up on you
我都没有放弃你
even when your own flesh and blood were ready to do so.
正因如此 你才因该相信我说的
Then you know me and trust me when I say,
我会夺回王位 并让那些篡位者付出代价
I will retake my throne and the usurpers will pay.
我需要你的帮助 秋田先生
I need your help, Akita-san.
啊 虽然我不想打扰你们小两口
Ah, I hate to interrupt you two lovebirds
但你们看起来迷路了
but you fellas look lost.
这可不是个适合迷路的好地方
This is a bad place to get lost in.
我叫秋田雅史
My name is Akita Masahiti
作为石田皇族的执法官
I'm here fulfilling my duties as a world officer
我正在执行任务
to the Court of Ishida.
这个男人是通缉犯
This man is a wanted criminal
我正押送他回去接受正义的制裁
and I'm returning him to face justice.
我以赛荣公国的名义
I request safe passage through your territory
请求从贵地安全通行
in the name of the Principality of Zairon.
作为这片领地自封的统治者
Well as the self-appointed governor of this territory,
我不得不恭敬地驳回
I'm gonna have to respectfully deny
您安全通行的请求 并要求你
your request for safe passage and ask that you
交出所有值钱的东西 接受检查
hand over your valuables, for inspection.
你的帮助会得到补偿
You will be compensated for your help.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你有多少
How much you got?
我并没有带钱 但是一旦我将这名罪犯遣送...
Nothing with me, but once I've delivered the prisoner...
啊 你会回来付我钱吗
Ahh, you will come back right?
我向你承诺
You have my word.
你知道吗 我宁愿要你脚上那双花哨的靴子
You know what, I'd rather have them fancy boots you got on.
放下你的武器
Toss aside your weapons.
求求你 我上有老下有小
Please, I have a wife, children!
他们会活的更好
They can do better.
放下剑 殿下
Your sword, Denka.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
昨天我还靠着粉状的糊糊勉强度日
One day I'm scraping by on powdered porridge and the next,
今天就能享受无限♥量♥的蔬菜干了
I'm eating all the dehydrated veg chips I can stand.
成功的滋味是甜的
Success is sweet.
还有点咸
And salty.
我每次尝绿色的蔬菜片
You know that when I taste the green ones,
脑子里总有种感觉
there's this little tickle in the back of my mind,
好像我在试着回忆些什么 但
like I'm trying to remember something, but I just...
就是记不起来
I just can't.
只有吃绿色的蔬菜片会这样
It's only the green ones.
给你
Here.
我一直在想 如果我再努力回忆一下
I keep wondering maybe if I just think hard enough,
或者努力进食 也许我就能记起来了
or eat hard enough, maybe I might remember.
怎么了
What?
我也不知道 就像四号♥会耍剑
Oh I don't know, it's like Four with his weapons
六号♥会驾驶掠夺者 五号♥会修理一样
or Six with the Marauder or Five fixing things.
这像是我的本能
It's something I just have it's like instinct.
肌肉记忆
Muscle memory.
嗯
Mhmm.
经过多次重复
It's an action you repeat so many times
这个动作在你大脑里形成了长♥期♥记忆
it creates a long-term memory in your brain, one so powerful
不管是飞行 修理 还是这个动作 都是自发的
that flying or fixing or that, becomes automatic.
对
Right.
告诉我 当你发现一号♥不是真的贾斯·科尔索时
So tell me, when you found out One wasn't really Jace Corso,
为什么要保密
why'd you keep it a secret?
告诉过你了
I told you.
我觉得有机可乘 就抓住了机会
I saw an opportunity, I took it, that's it.
你不担心可能的后果吗
And you weren't worried about the potential consequences?
后果
Consequences?
那家伙软绵绵的没有威胁
Guys about as dangerous as white bread.
我说的是你
I'm talking about you.
你都没有考虑过吗 如果我们其他人发现了
You didn't even consider that if the rest of us found out,
你该如何立足
it would hurt your standing with this crew?
我没觉得我有什么地位
I didn't think I had a standing.
好吧 是的
Okay, yeah.
我考虑过这点 但我决定赌一把
I considered it but I decided to play the odds.
这个决定是错误的 你想让我说什么
It was the wrong decision, what do you want me to say?
我得到教训了 好啊
That I learned a valuable lesson, sure.
再也不会有秘密了
No more secrets.
我们需要信任彼此
We need to trust each other.
是吗
Do we?
我们生来如此
Because we are who we are.
本性难移
We're not gonna change.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表