剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
看我们多有默契
See, we're already finishing each others thoughts.
他们发现了什么
What is it?
这你就没必要知道了
That, you don't need to know.
那你就别想了
No, forget about it.
我们不再接受盲目的任务
No more blind ops.
开诚布公否则我们就不接
Full disclosure or we don't do it.
好吧 抱歉浪费了你们时间
Well, I am sorry to have wasted your time.
等等
Just hang on a second.
我们该谈谈
We should talk about this.
没什么好谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
当然有
Yes there is.
想都别想
No there isn't.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我把汇合点的坐标发给你们
I will forward coordinates for a rendezvous,
让你们考虑二十四小时
and give you twenty four hours to think about it.
如果你们没有出现
But if you don't show up,
别指望我们以后再帮你们
don't expect any more help from us in the future.
好极了
Nice.
需要找个人守着门吗
Should we post a lookout?
以防万一
Just in case?
我们只是在私下谈话而已
We're just having a private discussion.
她没什么好生气的
It's nothing for her to get upset about.
真的吗
Really?
那干嘛还关门
Then why is the door closed?
我只是想讨论我们的选择
So I just wanted to discuss our options.
好
Okay.
要么接任务 要么不接
Either we take the job, or we do not take the job.
这就是我们的选择
Those are our options.
对
Right.
所以你们怎么想
So, what do you guys want to do?
接活 拿钱 得到保护
Take the job, get some money, get some protection.
同意
Agreed.
你呢
You?
我也同意
I agree too.
真的吗
Really?
这选择很稳妥
It's a solid offer.
没错 但我只是有点惊讶
That's true, but I'm just kinda surprised
你没有先请示你女朋友
you're putting your cards on the table
就表明了自己的立场
without clearing things with your girl first.
我女朋友
My girl?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
即使我们在一起了 我没说这是真的
Look, even if we were together, and I'm not saying we are,
也不代表我们什么都一致
that wouldn't mean that we'd be together on everything.
是啊
No.
我是个独♥立♥自主的男人
I'm my own man with my own mind.
她理解这点
She understands that.
随你怎么说
If you say so.
你呢
What about you?
三比一
Okay, three to one.
少数服从多数
That's a majority.
我能发言吗
Can I speak?
当然行
Yeah, yeah.
我不同意
I don't like it.
三比一
Okay, three to one.
少数服从多数
That's a majority.
好
Alright.
谁来告诉她
Who's gonna tell her?
你说真的吗
Are you serious now?
别看我
Don't look at me.
你可是个独♥立♥自主的男人
Hey, you're your own man with your own mind.
我相信她会理解的
I'm sure she'll understand.
你要是不小心 血管会爆裂的
If you're not careful, you'll burst a blood vessel.
我没心情说这个
I'm not in the mood.
我真不想说出口
I hate to bring this up…
尤其在你举着个沉重的大型物体的时候
especially as you're picking up a large, heavy object...
但我觉得三号♥说得对
but I think Three might be right about this one.
你们俩现在变成好兄弟了
So you two are best buddies now?
怎么可能
Hardly.
我只是认为他说得有道理
I just think he might have a point.
是你说不想
You were the one that said you didn't
重蹈覆辙的
want to go back to what we were.
我是不想
I don't.
我想找办法脱离现状
I want to find a way out of this,
为了我们所有人
for all of us.
但是很显然有某些力量
But it's becoming obvious there are forces at work here
不允许我们轻易脱身
that won't let us just walk away.
星际委员会说我们是罪犯
The G.A. Says we're criminals,
让我们被通缉
puts our faces on wanted posters,
但是很明显真正的势力来自于星际公♥司♥
but it's clear that the real power is in the corporations.
而且我们现在也需要一些星际公♥司♥的帮助
And we could use a little corporate sponsorship right now.
你还记得上次我们接下
Do you remember what happened the last time we took a job
信息不全的任务时发生的事吗
without all of the information?
我当然记得
Yes, I remember.
对了 伤口怎么样了
How's it healing, by the way?
没事了 已经好多了
Yeah, yeah, it's getting better.
我已经问过四号♥和六号♥了 他们都同意了
I already talked to Four and Six and they agree.
你居然瞒着我
You went behind my back?
我只是和几个船员讨论了一下
I talked to a couple of my fellow crew members.
这都不行吗
Am I not allowed to do that?
你应该先来找我
You should've come to me first.
为什么
Why?
就因为我们睡过
Because we're sleeping together?
听着 如果你觉得这意味着
Look, if you think that that means that I'm automatically
不管发生什么我都同意你的观点 那你就错了
gonna agree with you in any dispute, we've got a problem.
好吧
Fine.
我们去汇合点
We will go to the rendezvous.
至于一起睡的事
And as for us sleeping together,
或许也需要重新考虑了
we might have to rethink that too.
我们正在接近汇合点坐标
We're approaching the rendezvous coordinates.
我来准备运输船
I'll prep the shuttle.
为啥汇合点不能在五星级豪华度假村呢
How come rendezvous can't be in a nice five star resort?
我耳朵里进沙子了
I got sand in my ear.
我身上你不想知道的某处也进了沙子
I got sand in places you don't wanna know.
我们快点搞定这个任务 好吗
Can we just get this over with, please?
说真的
Seriously.
哇哦
Whoa.
别再靠近了
That's about far enough.
我觉得你现在没资格
I don't think you're in the position
命令别人 滑头
to be giving orders, Slick.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这可不是反问句
Wasn't rhetorical.
看来大家都在彼此熟悉
I see everyone is getting acquainted.
这群蠢货是谁
Who the hell are these clowns?
他们是你们的新同伴
They're your new partners.
我们单干
We work alone.
真有趣 我正准备说同样的话
That's funny, I was just about to say the same thing.
我看上去像是在和你们商量吗
Do I look like I'm negotiating with you people?
有意见的人好走不送
Anyone doesn't like it, there's the door.
很好 现在所有人放下武器去干活
Good, now everyone lower your weapons so we can get to work.
这并非正常操作程序
This is not normal operating procedure.
你好
Hello.
欢迎上船
Welcome aboard.
你只是个投影
You're merely a projection.
你没有实体
You have no physical form.
也没有与飞船建立神经连接
Nor are you neurally linked to the ship.
我很抱歉
I apologize.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
我创造了你
I created you.
这理由不够充分
That's not a sufficient answer.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表