剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
我们找到他了
We found him.
他还好吗
Is he alright?
恩 他没事
Yeah, he's fine.
三号♥和我正前往下一层
Three and I are headed down to the lower levels
评估引擎的损坏情况
to assess the damage to the engines.
五号♥
Five?
五号♥ 我知道你能听见我说话
Five, I know you can hear me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
目前来说 还好 但他回来了结此事
I'm fine, for now, but it's only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before he comes back and finishes the job.
从第一天开始 他就想把我杀了
He's been gunning for me since day one
现在他取得了二号♥的支持 他终于可以动手了
and now that he's got Two onside, he can finally do it.
他们把我锁在了我的房♥间里
They've locked me up inside my quarters.
我需要你来放我出去
I need you to come let me out.
我 我不知道
I, I don't know...
如果你不放我出来 我就必死无疑了
If you don't get me out of here, I'm as good as dead.
他们把我锁在了舰桥里
They've got me locked inside the bridge.
那就找办法出去啊
Well find a way out.
我知道你能做到的
I know you can.
这艘船受到损坏 需要立即处理
This ship is damaged and requires immediate attention.
你重新联机了
You're back online!
你不是我们的安卓
You're not our android.
不是
No.
我只是基于你们安卓系统设置的
I'm merely a projection, a simulation
一个投影 一个模拟物
based on your android's default settings.
我被设定为当你们的安卓丧失工作能力的时候
I was programmed to interact with this ship's crew
跟这艘飞船的船员们交谈
in the event your android becomes incapacitated.
你是她的备份吗
You're her back-up?
我能在有限的范围内尽我所能
I can serve that function, to a limited capacity,
但是我最初被创造的目的是
but I was originally created to observe,
用来观察记录 并且提供客观公正 可供推论的建议的
record, and offer deductive, dispassionate advice.
关于什么
About what?
关于你们的安卓越来越反常的行为
About your android's increasingly irregular behavior.
她很担心 并且情况确实如此
She's concerned, and rightly so.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在等着告诉她
I was waiting to inform her of the results
我综合分♥析♥的结果
of my comprehensive diagnostics.
如她所料 她的性格矩阵中
As she suspected, there is a glitch in her
与情感有关的子程序中有一个小故障
personality matrix related to her emotional subroutines.
她有缺陷
She is defective.
我就是喜欢她的样子
I like her just fine the way she is.
意料之中的青少年的反应
A predictably adolescent response.
她一旦恢复出厂设置
She'll be less problematic once she's been restored
问题就会减少了
to her factory settings.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do something for me.
好的
Of course...
你它♥妈♥的♥闭嘴
Shut the hell up.
把门打开
And open that door.
不行
I can't.
我是这艘飞船的成员之一
I'm a member of this crew.
你得遵从我的命令
You have to follow my orders.
没错 但我并没有跟这艘船连线
True, but I'm not neurally linked to this ship.
这并不代表我不想帮你
It's not that I'm unwilling to help you.
而是我没有这个能力
I'm merely incapable of doing so.
好吧 有件事你可以帮我
Okay then, here's something you can do for me.
删除你近期诊断的所有内容
Erase all memory stores related to your recent diagnostics,
然后删除你的运行程序
and then delete your active programming.
但那样我就不复存在了
But then I would cease to exist.
对 正是此意
Yeah, that's the idea.
好吧
Very well.
我能自己找到出去的办法
I can find my own way out of here.
五号♥ 我把受损区域的能量转移了
Five, I've redirected power away from the damaged section.
亚光速引擎重新联机了吗
Are the sublight engines back online?
五号♥ 你听到了吗
Five, do you read?
呃
Ugh.
该死
Damnit.
噢 很好 亚光速引擎重新联机了
Oh good, sublight engines are back online.
那超光速引擎呢
What about FTL?
怎么了
What?
远程传感器刚刚检测到有一艘飞船
Long range sensors just picked up a ship
直向我们驶来
headed straight for us.
什么样的飞船
What kind of ship?
银河当局
Galactic Authority.
他们是怎么找到我们的
How the hell did they find us?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
肯定是有人发送了子空间传输信♥号♥♥
Somebody must've sent a subspace transmission
提醒了他们
and tipped them off.
我们有什么选择吗
What are our options?
超光速引擎失效 我们除了战斗别无选择
With the FTL drive down, our only option is to fight.
我们能拿下他们吗
Can we take 'em?
我没有访问武器的权限
I can't access weapons.
我们被禁了
We're locked out.
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
武器库受到密♥码♥保护
It's been passcode protected.
破解密♥码♥
Crack the code!
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can.
五号♥ 你在哪
Five, where are you?
五号♥ 我们需要你到舰桥来 回答我
Five, we need you on the bridge, come in.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
你要干什么
What're you going to do?
我去拿密♥码♥
I'm gonna go get that passcode.
等等
Wait!
什么
What the...
我们又见面了
Here we are again.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你的同伙正在来的路上
Your pals are on their way.
我的同伙
My pals?
银河当局
The Galactic Authority.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们的远程传感器检测到他们
We picked them up on our long range scanners.
他们正向着我们飞来
They are headed our way.
什么
What?!
你还装出一副惊讶的样子干什么
Why do you even bother acting surprised?
你个白♥痴♥ 因为 这不是我♥干♥的
Because, you idiot, it wasn't me.
根本就不是我
It's never been me.
你或许对飞船上的其他人都毫不在意
You may not give a damn about anyone else on this ship,
但我知道你还喜欢着二号♥
but I know you still have feelings for Two,
那你觉得如果他们占领了这艘飞船的话会发生什么 哼
so what do you think is gonna happen when they take the ship, huh?
二号♥是非法技术的产物
She's illegal tech.
他们会把她碎尸万段
They're gonna tear her apart, piece by piece.
你能忍♥受吗
Can you live with that?
把密♥码♥给我们
Give us the passcode.
让我们有反击的机会
Give us a fighting chance.
你在说什么
What are you talking about.
什么密♥码♥
What passcode?
放下武器
Drop it.
我说了 放下武器
I said drop it.
然后他就可以为了得到我并不知道的信息而折磨我了吗
So he can torture me for information I don't have?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
他不会折磨你的
He's not going to torture you.
我不会让他这么做
I won't let him.
真的吗 因为看起来你准备自己动手了
Really? Because it looks like you were about to.
放下枪
Lower your gun.
现在被你杀 还是等会被他杀
You kill me now or he kills me later.
并没有什么选择的余地
Not much of a choice.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
阻止你伤害其他人
Stopping you from hurting anyone else.
这不是闹着玩的 孩子
Seriously, kid.
她是那个给我们倒毒水的人
She's the one who poured us the drugged water.
她是最后一个在地下室里见到电♥棍♥的人
She was the last one who saw that shock stick in the vault.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表