剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗物质前情提要...
Previously on Dark Matter...
你们所有人的记忆都在我脑子里
I've got all your memories in my head I know it.
我是贾斯·科尔索
I'm Jace Corso.
不 我才是贾斯·科尔索
No, I'm Jace Corso.
在找到救你的方法前
I promise I will not rest
我保证不会放弃
until I've done everything I can to save you.
我被编入了多种娱乐性子程序
I'm programed with various recreational subroutines,
你喜欢找点乐子吗
do you like fun?
等一下
Wait!
这违反了你的程序
This runs counter to your programming.
娱乐 记得吗
Fun remember?
对谋杀石田天♥皇♥的凶手的搜寻仍在继续
The search continues for Emperor Ishida's murderer
据称凶手是他的亲生儿子 皇储太子石田凉
purported to be his own son, Crown Prince Ishida Ryo.
我们刚刚谋杀了一万名无辜的平民
We just murdered 10 thousand innocent civilians.
你是德雷夫
You Draves?
也许吧
Maybe.
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
是吗
Yeah?
谁
Who?
他是南河叁起义军的首领
He's the leader of the Procyon Insurrection.
他们叫他将军
They call him The General.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
他是银河系的头号♥通缉犯
He's the most wanted man in the galaxy.
你为什么认为我知道他在哪
What makes you think I know where he is?
他一直将萨德尔沙丘星作为据点
Well he's been using Arrakis Sadr as his base,
而这里是距萨沙星最近的空间站
and since this is the closest station to that planet,
可以肯定这是他供给线的必经之地
it's a good bet his supply line runs through here.
为了不被发现 他必须跟本地的
And to keep below the radar, he has to be doing business
犯罪集团做交易
with the local criminal element.
而你正是 没有冒犯的意思
And you're it, no offense.
如果我说你是疯子
And I hope your not offended
希望你也别介意
if I tell you you're insane.
你知道他杀了多少人吗
Do you know how many people he's killed?
我想和他做笔不错的交易
I've got an interesting business proposition for him.
你帮我联♥系♥他 我不会让你白干
You put me in touch with him and I'll make it worth your while;
一万块直接转到你账户里
Ten thousand bars transferred directly into your account.
我有更好的选择
I can do better.
一万二
Twelve thousand.
你没听懂
You misunderstood me.
我说我自己有更好的选择
I said I can do better.
哇喔
Whoa.
这是要干什么
What's going on here?
格里芬·琼斯
Griffin Jones.
因走私 劫持 谋杀而被通缉
Wanted for smuggling, piracy, murder.
前科可不少呢
It's quite the rap sheet.
以及一大笔悬赏金
And a hell of a bounty to go with it.
第一季 第八集
你没听懂我说"要活捉"吗
What part of "We need him alive" Didn't you understand?
对不起 老大
Sorry, boss.
四小时前
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我想给你个惊喜拥抱
I was surprising you with a hug.
为什么
Why?
我以为你会喜欢
I don't know, I thought you'd enjoy it.
我看起来像喜欢惊喜拥抱吗
Do I look like someone who enjoys surprise hugs?
想想的确完全不是
In retrospect no, not at all.
我们公事公办 好吗
Let's keep it professional, ok?
好
Okay.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
她体内的纳米修复器相当厉害
The corrector nanites in her body are damn impressive.
我觉得她已经恢复了百分之八十五
I'd say she's about eighty-five percent healed.
所以 差不多了
So, close enough.
我们可以启动她了吗
We gonna bring her online?
还不行
Not yet.
她今晚才能重新工作
She'll be good to go by day's end.
但是我们距离空间站只有二十分钟了
But we're twenty minutes out from the space station.
我们坐运输机上去吗
We gonna shuttle in?
不 停靠飞船
No, we'll dock.
没有仿生人我们怎么停靠
Well how're we gonna dock without the android?
我来对接
I'll take us in.
提醒大家一下
Just giving everyone a heads up.
我们马上要停靠了
We're about to dock.
如果你是在找安全带
If you're looking for a seat belt,
还是别费劲了
you're out of luck.
当然不是
Of course not.
我只是在... 调整椅子
I was just... adjusting my seat.
开始了
Here we go...
我们靠岸了
And we're docked.
就知道你能行
Never doubted you.
嗯哼
Uh huh.
好了 去补充供给
Okay, supply run.
一号♥ 你去补充医疗用品
One, you're on infirmary restock.
清单拿好了吗
You got your list?
拿好了
Got it.
四号♥ 你去补充水栽植物种子
Four, seeds to keep hydroponics going.
水栽法:一种为太空飞行人员提供新鲜食用植物的方法
五号♥ 你负责机械零件...
Five, you've got gak...
接口 适配器还有3-12齿轮
Connectors, adapters, and three-twelve sprockets.
这就是我要说的
That's what I said.
三号♥ 你负责果汁
Three, you've got juice.
确保...
Make sure that um...
三号♥哪去了
Where the hell's Three?
在他房♥间里
In his room.
他说他不来了
He says he's not coming.
我去找他
I'll get him.
给他点时间
Give him some time.
他的时间已经够多了
He's had enough time.
滚
Get lost.
还敲什么门呢
What's the point of knocking
反正你要闯进来
if you're just going to come in anyway?
这是礼貌
It's polite.
你来不来
Are you coming?
不要
Naw.
我有一堆事情要做
Got a lot of stuff to do.
比如
Such as?
擦枪
Cleaning my guns.
锻炼
Working out.
擦枪
Cleaning my guns.
好吧 我们几天没下船了
Alright well we haven't been off this ship in a few days.
谁知道下次是什么时候
Who knows when we'll get another chance.
好吧 祝你们玩的开心
Well, you have a good time.
你得向前看
You need to move on.
我想我这辈子一直都在"向前看"
I'm thinking "Moving on" Is what I've been doing all my life.
也许是时候停下 反省一下自己了
Maybe it's time I stopped, and considered the consequences.
反省意味着你对此有责任
Consequences imply that you were responsible.
她那么依赖我 但是我辜负了她
She was relying on me, and I failed her.
她有充足的理由信任你
She believed in you with good reason.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
我们都欠你一条命
We all owe you our lives.
好吧 和上次一样
Okay, same drill as last time.
我们用假身份登记
We've docked under a false registration.
只要记着...
Just remember...
别引起不必要的注意
don't draw unnecessary attention to yourselves.
没错 这是我的经验之谈
And, yes, I speak from experience.
你觉得他会来吗
Think he'll come?
要是我们真想放松 找点乐子的话
In the interest of us getting some actual R&R,
我希望他别来了
I hope not.
噢 拜托
Oh, come on.
大家的想的都一样
You're all thinking the same thing
只不过我是唯一敢说出来的
I'm just the only one with the guts to say it.
好吧
Alright!
他来了
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表