剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
真正的样子
Really look like.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你醒了
You're awake!
我的系统恢复了百分之九十三
My systems is ninety-three percent restored,
但我的纳米修复器在睡眠模式时
but my corrector nanites are more efficient
更高效
while I'm in sleep mode.
欢迎回来
Well, welcome back.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么要道歉
Why are you sorry?
你是因为我受的伤
You got hurt because of me.
我没有痛觉接收器
I possess no pain receptors.
我是说你之所以会被那个仿生人攻击
I mean you were damaged by that other android
是因为我建议你向她道歉
because I suggested that you apologize to her.
我道歉是因为你提出了
I apologized because you presented
一个合理的观点
a reasoned argument to do so.
我只能对此做出相应的反应
I had no choice but to respond accordingly.
你当然有别的选择
Of course you had a choice.
实际上没有
In fact, no.
我是一个基于逻辑的实体
I'm a logic-based entity, therefore,
因此我以纯逻辑的方式行动和反应
I act and react in a purely logical manner.
不不 不是这样的
No, no you don't.
我见过你生气 难过 孤独 高兴
I've seen you angry, sad, lonely, happy.
也许你没有痛觉接收器
You might not have pain receptors,
但你也会感到受伤
but your feelings can get hurt.
我见过
I've seen it happen.
你嫉妒温迪
You were jealous of Wendy.
我没有嫉妒
I was not jealous.
想想你看到她和我们在一起时
Think of the impression that she made on you,
你的感觉
when you saw her with us.
现在想起来 我确实经历了
Now that I think of it, I did experience a sensation
一种可能会被误解为人类的怨恨的感觉
that could be misconstrued as human resentment.
不是的
No.
那就是嫉妒
That was jealousy.
你知道这意味着什么吗
And you know what that means.
我的程序有缺陷
My programming is flawed.
不是 你有感情
No, you have feelings.
恭喜
Congratulations.
希望这个叫德雷夫的家伙能出现
Hopefully this Draves fellow shows up.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我应该早点坦白的
I should've just come clean sooner.
没错
True.
我不知道我为什么要假扮贾斯·科尔索
I don't know why I was posing as Jace Corso.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
所以不管我曾经有什么企图
So whatever hidden agenda I might have had,
都过去了 好吗
it's gone now, right?
我知道你不能代表其他人
I know you can't speak for anyone else,
所以现在我只想知道你的看法
so I just want to know where I stand with you.
我们没事了吧
We cool?
现在 我不是你需要担心的问题
At the moment, I think I'm the least of your worries.
你们想和我谈谈
You wanted to talk to me?
我们在找人
We're looking for someone.
今天好像有很多人都在找人
Seems a lot of people are doing that today.
大块头 一个小时之前来过
Big guy, came through about an hour ago.
我们听说他在找你
Last we heard, he was headed in your direction.
我知道你们的朋友在哪里
Yeah, I know where your friend is.
他不是我们的朋友
He's no friend of ours.
那你们和他有什么关系
Then what's your business with him?
仇家
Payback.
干嘛不早说
Well, why didn't you just say so?
格里夫你好
Hey Griff.
很高兴又见到你了
Good to see you again.
逃了这么久 怎么想起来回来了
So what brings you back after all this time?
来做个了结
Unfinished business.
我还以为你不想逃命了呢
Huh, thought you were just tired of running.
肯定很累吧 要时时警惕
It must get really exhausting, always having to
永远不知道谁可以相信
look over your shoulder, never to sure who you can trust.
背负着枪杀旧友的罪名
I imagine it's hard making new friends
我猜你很难交到新朋友吧
when you have a reputation for killing the old ones.
他们不是我的朋友
They weren't my friends.
他们是你并肩作战的兄弟 而且他们相信你
They were your brothers in arms and they trusted you.
当驾驶运输船去空间站
And I trusted you when I flew that shuttle
偷星际委员会的驱逐舰时 我还相信你呢
onto the station to take that G.A. Cruiser.
但你操控了我 让我变成大屠♥杀♥的共犯
You manipulated me, made me complicit in mass murder.
你是一个士兵
You were a soldier.
我的士兵
My soldier.
我们是在战斗 而牺牲那个空间站
And we were at war and that station,
是合情合理的
that was a legitimate target.
一万多条生命因此牺牲 包括孩子
Over ten thousand lives were lost, including children.
在星际公♥司♥和星际委员会的压♥迫♥下
Hundreds die every day under corporate rule,
每天都要死数以百计的人
and the Galactic Authority,
我们的保护者 袖手旁观 任其发生
Our protectors, they stand by and let it happen.
不流血的革命是不存在的
There's no such thing as a bloodless revolution.
你是一个好士兵 格里夫
You know you were a good soldier, Griff.
意志坚定
Determined.
下手狠
Relentless.
而正是这些特质让你变成了威胁
The very qualities that now make you a threat.
我会在你朋友赶来之前干掉你
You'll be dead before your friends arrive.
显然他们已经在路上了
Apparently they're on their way.
我的人已经准备好欢迎他们了
And my men they are more than ready to welcome them.
你一直在看时间
You keep checking the time.
你在等什么
You waiting for something?
该死的
Son of a bitch.
格里夫 把握时机真的不是你的强项
Well, Griff, timing, not really your strong suit...
刚刚那是什么
What the hell was that?
我估计这次是有去无回的
I figured this was a one-way trip,
所以给我的运输船装了炸♥弹♥
so I set my shuttle to go critical.
不过爆♥炸♥比预计的时间晚了些
Though it did take a bit longer than I thought.
毕竟把握时机不是我的强项 对吧
Timing not being my strong suit, right?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me.
你做了什么
What have you done?
他是个克隆体
He was a clone.
我知道
I know.
我也是
So am I.
所以你开枪或者不开枪
So shoot, don't shoot.
最终也没什么区别
It's not gonna make much of a difference in the long run.
你们怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我们到处打听
We asked around.
你这位朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
说来话长
Long story.
你骗了我们
You lied to us.
我没说谎
I didn't so much lie as...
只是想迟点向你们坦白
slightly delay telling the truth.
真的吗
Oh, really?
那你打算什么时候告诉我们真♥相♥
And when exactly were you planning to tell us that truth?
老实说
Honestly?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直在寻找合适的时机
I was looking for the right opportunity but,
但怎么可能有合适的时机
when's a good time to tell your friends
告诉朋友 我和他们想象的不一样
you're not who they thought you were?
我甚至和自己想象的都不一样
Hell, you're not who you thought you were.
我只知道我伪造了身份
All I know is I assumed an identity
上了这艘飞船
to get on board this ship.
至于原因 我也不知道
As to why, I have no idea.
遇见真正的科尔索之后
Right after that incident with the real Corso,
你就应该告诉我们一切
you should have told us everything.
隐瞒真♥相♥只会让我们处于弱势
Hiding the truth makes us vulnerable.
如果科尔索回来找我们算账
If Corso had come back at us,
我们根本没法预料到
we never would have seen him coming.
我知道
I know.
我没有想到这些
I didn't think it through.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表