剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
但是她在这里做什么
But what is she doing in here?
你们觉得她有记忆吗
You think she's got her memories?
解冻她 找出答案
Let's thaw her, find out.
我们确定要这么做吗
Are we sure we want to do that?
她在这里肯定是有原因的
She's obviously in here for a reason.
你梦到过或看到过这种情况吗
Any dreams or visions that would explain it?
没有
No.
我们解冻她 找到答案
Let's thaw her and find out.
我五秒钟之前就是这么说的
I said that like five seconds ago.
是啊 但从她嘴里说出来 听起来就有道理
Yeah, but coming from her, it actually sounds reasonable.
不用谢
You're welcome.
为什么她没有醒过来
How come she's not waking up?
她休眠了很长时间
She'd been in stasis for a long time.
我给了她镇定剂 让我可以全面地
I have her sedated until I can fully evaluate
评估她的身体情况
her physical condition.
然后呢
And?
她患有鞑靼病
She has Tataryn's disease.
这种疾病常见于
It's a disorder common on planets
那些开采钅西的星球 发病原因是
where they mine Serillium, a result of the run-off from
精炼厂的溢出物沥进供水系统
refineries leaching into the water supply.
在晚期阶段 病人自主生命维持相关的
In its advanced state, it causes rapid decline
特定神经运动功能
in specific neurological motor function related
会急剧衰退
to autonomic life-support.
目前无药可医
There's no known cure.
等等 所以她快死了
Wait, so she's dying?
毫无疑问
Without question.
这可能就是她被放入休眠舱的原因
It's probably why she was in the pod in the first place
为了暂时抑制病情恶化
to halt the progress of the disease.
如果我们把她唤醒 她还有多长时间
If we keep her out, how long does she have?
无法估计
It's impossible to say.
也许只有几天
It could be a matter of days.
我们得把她放回去
We've gotta put her back in there.
是你一开始提出要唤醒她的
You're the one that wanted to take her out in the first place.
现在不一样了 我们应该把她放回去
This is different, we should put her back in.
嘿 我们得找出她都知道些什么
Hey, we need to find out what she knows.
快来看
Check it out.
也许是仿生人的妹妹
Maybe, it's the Android's sister.
服务型机器人
A service bot?
娱乐型号♥
Entertainment model.
被拆解过但状况良好
Disassembled but in good condition.
身材真不错
Well proportioned.
哇
Woah.
我得说
I'll say.
她能做的可真不少
She's got a wide range of capabilities.
变魔术
Magic tricks.
滚铁环
Twirling.
柔术
Contortion.
我正准备唤醒我们在休眠舱发现的那个女人
I'm preparing to wake the woman we found in stasis.
好的
Okay.
我马上过去
On my way.
继续
Go ahead.
启动机器人
Bring the bot online.
拥有那样的身材
I'm sure she's got a great personality
她的性格肯定也很好
to go with that body.
太神奇了 她的皮肤严丝合缝 看不出接缝
It's amazing how the skin fuses so you can't even see the seams.
上面写着她的标配程序是
It says her programming is standard issue
娱乐型号♥
for an entertainment model.
我觉得她在修理飞船之类的事上
I don't think she's gonna be much help with repairs
帮不上什么忙
or anything like that.
她可以学 不是吗
Well, she can learn, can't she?
不管怎样现在她能做的也不少
And anyway there's lots she can do in the meantime.
启动她吧[使她兴奋]
Just turn her on.
我是说 激活她
I mean, activate her.
嗨
Hello.
我叫温迪
My name is Wendy.
需要我向你们全面展示
Would you like to run a full demonstration
我的功能吗
of my capabilities?
呃 不用了 我们 呃
Uh no, that's alright, we umm,
我们读了说明书 温迪
we read the manual, Wendy.
她为什么要这样说话
Why does she talk like that?
呃 出厂默认值是"澳洲"什么的
Umm, the factory default is set to something called "Aussie."
真棒
Cool.
我能为你们做点什么
What can I do for you?
我可以为你们唱歌♥
I can sing you a song.
我被编入了许多流行音乐风格程序
I'm programmed in multiple popular musical styles.
电子舞曲 热带风格 古典
Dubstep, Tropical House, Classical.
不 谢谢
No thanks.
呃 不用了
That's umm, that's fine.
也许你们想享受一下
Perhaps you'd like to take advantage
我的高超厨艺程序
of my advanced culinary programming.
可能没什么机会让你发挥
We don't have much to work with.
我们的食物供给很少
Our rations are kind of low.
别担心
Not to worry.
我会给你们加餐
I'll extend the rations by double
并且让它们尝起来无与伦比的美味
and make them taste better than you could ever imagine.
带我去厨房♥吧
Show me the kitchen.
你原本在休眠
You were in stasis.
现在你在我们飞船上很安全
Now you're safe on board our ship.
你是谁
Who are you?
你可以叫我二号♥
You can call me Two.
我也想问你同样的问题
I was about to ask you the same thing.
我叫萨拉
My name is Sarah.
你还记得是怎么来这里的吗
Do you remember how you got here?
马库斯
Marcus!
谢天谢地你在这
Thank god you're here.
听我说 我不想告诉你这个 但是
Look, I don't know how to tell you this but...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们的休眠舱出了故障
We had an accident with our stasis pods.
在某种程度上 你很幸运没和我们在一起
In a way, you're lucky that you weren't stored with us
因为我们全都失忆了
because we all lost our memories.
没人记得几星期前发生的事情
None of us can remember anything from before a couple weeks ago.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
你真不记得我了
You really don't remember me?
抱歉 我也希望我记得但...
I'm sorry, believe me I wish I did but I...
那你们为什么要唤醒我
Then why did you revive me?
我们想你也许有我们想知道的答案
We thought that maybe you would have some answers for us.
我不认识你 或者你
I don't know you, or you.
我从来没见过这个飞船
I've never seen this ship before.
我记得的最后一件事是马库斯在我家里
The last thing I remember was Marcus putting me in stasis
把我放进休眠舱 告诉我一切都会没事
on my homeworld telling me everything would be all right.
看起来太棒了
This looks amazing.
我会上瘾的
I can get used to this.
我利用现有食物供给的百分之二
I've utilized less than two percent of current rations
烹制了这顿饭
for the creation of this meal.
嗯 哇哦
Mmm, oh wow!
比我想象的还要好
This is even better than I expected.
是啊
Yeah.
我很荣幸
I'm glad.
你们会很高兴听到我已经将制冷系统的
You'll be happy to know I've improved the efficiency
效率提高了百分之十一
of the coolant systems by eleven percent.
做得好
Way to go.
温迪将我们的食物口味提高了百分之百
Wendy increased the taste of our food by a hundred percent.
我明白了
I see.
你们也应该知道如果不是我进行了修理
You should also know that if I hadn't effected the repairs,
系统会在几天之内完全关闭
the system would have shuted down completely in a matter of days,
严重损毁飞船
crippling the ship.
做得好
Good catch.
哇哦
Wow.
嗯 哇哦
Mmm, wow!
我可以提供下一道菜了吗
Shall I prepare the next course?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表