剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢你们这一路保护她 并把她交还给我
for keeping her safe and returning her to me.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我叫亚历山大?鲁克
My name is Alexander Rook.
我拥有一家名为矮星科技的公♥司♥
I own a company called Dwarf Star Technologies
以及其所属的子公♥司♥ 专利
along with all of its subsidiaries, patents,
和模型 包括瑞贝卡
and prototypes, including Rebecca,
不过你们好像称呼她波西亚
although, I believe in your company she is going by Portia?
我相当确定你们无法合法拥有
I'm pretty sure you can't lay legal claim
法律禁止的研究成果的
to the results of banned research.
据我所知研发人类复♥制♥品
Last time I checked, the creation of human facsimiles
是违法的
is against the law.
那你想我做什么呢
Oh and, what would you have me do?
在她脖子上印一个滑稽的纹身
Put one of those ridiculous tattoos on her neck
把她弄得跟普通仿生人似的
as if she was some common android?
不
No.
虽然瑞贝卡的生物组成部分相当先进
Although Rebecca's biological components are superior,
但她必须由纳米机器人进行不间断的监控与维护
she must be constantly monitored and maintained by her nanites.
让纳米机器人停工 瑞贝卡也就停工了
Slow down the nanites, slow down Rebecca.
这就是你对她做的事
Is that what you did to her?
是的
Yes.
整个研究所被覆盖在一个阻尼场下
I have blanketed this entire facility in a dampening field.
现有的最低设置对她几乎没有伤害
At its present lowest setting, it merely renders her harmless.
但如果设置增加 她就会关闭
But at higher settings, it will shut her down,
最终会死亡
and ultimately destroy her.
我们不能再让她逃了
We can't have her escaping a second time.
她就是在这里被创造出来的
You know, she was created right here in this facility.
她之所以对这里毫无印象 是因为当时
She has no memory of it because her consciousness
她的意识还未激活
was inert at that point.
她被送去了一个更合适
She was moved to a more appropriate,
更安全的地方 在那里被唤醒
secure facility for her awakening.
结果不怎么好啊
Yeah, how'd that work out?
通常对研究项目没有好处
Not particularly well for the program,
或者是因为她的逃跑而丧生的
or for the forty-three scientists and security
四十三名科学家和保卫人员来说也不好
personnel who lost their lives when she made her escape.
我们相信 她的神经系统中存在缺陷
We believe that there is a flaw in her neural network
导致她有不理智的行为倾向
that leaves her prone to irrational behavior
产生极端暴♥力♥行为
and outbursts of extreme violence.
听着 你们很幸运
Listen, you are very lucky.
她迟早也会攻击你们的
It was only a matter of time before she turned on you too.
随你怎么说
So you say.
如果我真的认为你们有威胁
If I actually considered any of you a threat,
你们早就死了
you would already be dead.
好了 开吃吧
Now, come, eat!
你们把她丢下了
You left her?
没得选 小鬼
Didn't have a choice, kid.
准备进入超光速吧
Prepare to jump.
你们把她丢下了
You left her?
他们走了
They're gone.
很好
Good.
我们开工吧
Let's get to work.
我在A型主序星附近
I've dropped us out in close proximity
让我们离开了超光速
to the system's A-type main sequence star.
只要我们停留在辐射阴影内
As long as we remain within it's radiation shadow,
就不会被长距离扫描器发现
we'll be undetectable by long-range scanners.
但这是安全的 对吗
But it's safe, right?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
如果你们要制定行动计划的话
If you're going to come up with a plan of action,
我建议你们抓紧时间
I suggest you do it quickly.
你好 瑞贝卡
Hello, Rebecca.
你是谁 你对我做了什么
Who the hell are you and what did you do to me?
为什么一直叫我瑞贝卡
And why do you keep calling me Rebecca?
因为这是你的名字
Because that's your name.
你是谁
And you are?
我是亚历克斯
It's Alex.
你... 你真的不记得我了吗
You... you really don't remember me?
不记得
No, I don't.
我的船员呢
Where's my crew?
他们走了
They're gone.
什么叫他们走了
What do you mean they're gone?
他们离开了
I mean they left.
他们上了运输船 回到了飞船
They got in their shuttle, flew back to their ship,
然后就进入超光速了
and they jumped.
不会的
No.
他们不会就这么丢下我的
They wouldn't just leave me.
他们别无选择
They didn't have a choice.
至少现在你也如此
For the moment, at least, neither do you.
把门打开
Open this door.
过来 坐下
Come, sit down.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
开门 否则我就过去
Open this door or I'm going to come over there
把你揍个半死
and break you in half.
你的揍人生涯到此结束 至少现在如此
Your people-breaking days are over, at least for now.
抱歉 但你不再特殊了
I'm sorry, but you are no longer special.
只要这个阻尼场还在运转
And as long as this dampening field is active,
你就连普通人都不如
you're less than normal.
非常抱歉 但我不能再让你逃走了
I am so sorry, but I can't have you running off again.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你记得的最后一件关于你过去的事是什么
What is the last thing you remember about your past?
在飞船上从休眠舱中醒来
Waking up out of stasis on a ship.
就是这样
That's it.
那些跟你一起来的人对你做了手脚
Those people you came with, they did something to you.
不 他们是我的朋友
No, those people are my friends,
他们会回来找我的
and they'll be coming back for me.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
不过要是他们蠢到想试试看
But if they are stupid enough to try,
我们也做好准备了
we'll be ready for them.
我们就尽力而为
I say we just do what we do best
冲进去把他们都杀光
We hack down there we kill everyone
把她带回来
We bring her back.
虽然我很敬佩你的自杀式乐观
As much as I admire your suicidal optimism,
但我们根本没法知道他们有多少人或者武器
there's no way of knowing how many men or guns they have.
好吧
Fine.
那我们就发射几个轨道炮
So we'll lob a couple of orbital strikes
先削弱他们的力量
their way first to soften 'em up.
用飞船盲目投掷炸♥弹♥行不通
A ship to surface bombardment would be inadvisable
除非我们知道关押她的确切位置
unless we knew exactly where she was being held.
而且他们能看见我们靠近
Besides, they'd see us coming
而且如果他们有反卫星装置
and if they have anti-satellite capabilities,
首次攻击前他们就会干掉我们
they'd tag us before we even got off our first salvo.
好吧 那乘坐掠夺者怎样
Okay, how about taking the Marauder in?
它更小巧 很容易躲过探测
It's smaller, easier to avoid detection.
我们可以用几发精确打击空袭他们
We can hit them with a couple of precision strikes.
然后呢
And then what?
然后着陆去猛攻那地方
And then land and storm the place.
但那时我们就失去突袭优势了
But at that point we've lost the element of surprise.
他们会在我们靠近研究所之前
They'll cut us to pieces before we get
重创我们 前提还是我们能靠得那么近
anywhere near that facility, if we made it that far.
我们一旦着陆 运输船就会成为固定的目标
The second we land, our shuttle becomes a stationary target.
那就不要着陆
Then don't land.
再说一遍
Come again?
驾驶掠夺者 但别着陆
Take the Marauder, but don't land.
还有一种进入研究所的方法
There's another way into that facility.
等等
Hang on.
请进
Come in.
嗨
Hey.
只是想让你知道 我们要去救她了
Uh, just wanted you to know, we're gonna go get her.
我就知道你们不会真的扔下她
I knew you weren't serious about leaving her behind.
仿生人要和我们一起去
The Android's coming with us,
这就意味着有人得留下来监控飞船
which means someone has to stay to monitor the ship.
你只是不想我去
You just don't want me there
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表