剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
我们就把她留在这里
We just leave her here?
生命维持系统只剩不到六小时
Life support's gonna fail in less than six hours.
好吧 比起变异 这也是个不错的死法
Yeah well it's a merciful end, compared to that one.
我们不会丢下任何人
We're not leaving anyone behind.
这可不是你说了算
Well that's not up to you.
我能提一个建议吗
May I offer a suggestion?
说吧
Go ahead.
这艘船的医疗室里有一个独♥立♥的房♥间
The ship's infirmary is equipped with an isolation chamber.
足够起到隔离的作用
It would be more than adequate for quarantine purposes.
而且一旦你进入 我们可以扫描你是否携带
And once you're inside, we can scan for the presence
任何医疗数据库中的已知病毒
of any known viruses in our medical database.
除了等待症状发作之外
Short of simply waiting for symptoms to appear,
这是唯一可行的方法
it's the only way to know for sure.
一号♥和三号♥怎么办
What about One and Three?
我会回来接他们
I'll come back and get 'em.
我不接受你的反对
I'm not taking no for an answer.
走吧
Let's go.
好了 我们正在返回
Alright, we're en route.
我会准备好隔离间
I'll prep the isolation chamber.
还有 货船上的
And we've been having trouble
无线通信有点问题
with radio communications on the freighter.
肯定是有某种干扰
There must be some kind of interference.
你看看能否找到原因
See if you can figure out what's causing it.
知道了
Understood.
也许不是干扰问题
There may not be interference.
他们没有回答也许是因为
It's possible they're not responding because they were
他们也被袭击了 甚至死了 或是丧失行动能力了
also attacked and are even dead or incapacitated.
我就喜欢你这点
That's what I like about you,
总是往好的方面想
always looking on the bright side.
我是现实主义者
I'm realistic.
他俩能照顾好自己的
Those two can handle themselves.
我比较担心他们会互相攻击
I'd be more worried about them attacking each other.
那倒也是
Good point.
的确如此
Good point.
这地方怎么那么眼熟
Why does this corridor look familiar?
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们来过这了
We've been here before.
我们在兜圈子
We're going in circles.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
我的方向感好着呢
I have a very keen sense of direction.
别问我怎么知道的
And don't ask me how I know that!
真是太好了
This is great.
我们既失去了联络 又迷路了
We're out of radio contact, and we're lost.
我们没事的
We're fine.
你真是个蠢货
You're an idiot.
那你就是个骄傲自大的王八犊子
And you're an arrogant sonofabitch you know that?
你说啥
Excuse me?
是啊 你表面上很谦虚
Yeah, you play all humble,
但是内心深处你觉得自己比我们都好
but deep down you think you're better than the rest of us.
你觉得我们都是杂碎 只有你与众不同
You think we're scum bags, and somehow you're different.
好吧 也许对某些人是这样
Well, maybe not all of you.
你总是想着整个"队伍"
You're always going on about the "Team",
还有我们怎么互相帮助
and how we gotta help each other out.
而我在努力不让我们饿死
Well, I'm trying to put food on our table.
你又做了什么
What are you doing exactly?
好吧 我承认 我没有做什么特别的
Alright, look, I admit, I haven't exactly been exactly...
闭嘴
Shut up.
啥 你都不让我说话了吗
What, you're not even gonna let me talk?
我只是想告诉你...
I'm trying to tell you...
有什么声音
I hear something.
你听到了没
You hear that?
等一下
Hold up.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
嗨
Hello?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么回事
What the hell?
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 别开枪了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, easy with that thing.
那你要我怎么办
What did you want me to do,
在她啃着人膀子时请她喝一杯吗
offer her a drink with the human arm she was munching on?
啊
Huh?
这艘船早就千疮百孔了
This ship is already full of holes,
我们尽量被弄出更多的洞
let's not make any more if we can help it.
你没事吧
Are you alright?
我猜我们马上就能知道了
Well, I guess we're gonna find out.
现在干嘛
Now what?
开始扫描
Beginning the scan.
数据库里存储着
There are several thousand known viruses
几千种已知病毒和细菌
and bacteriological agents in the database.
这可能得花点时间
This may take some time.
万一这不在数据库里呢
And what if this isn't in the database?
如果她开始变异 我会解决的
If she starts to turn, I'll take care of it.
这艘货船的所有成员应该都死了
The crew of this ship is supposed to be dead.
他们绝不该染上疾病
They are definitely not supposed to be diseased,
变成食人怪物
cannibal monsters.
否则我会记得的
I would've remembered that.
我们就不该相信那个混♥蛋♥
We never should've trusted that scumbag.
太好了 又是个死胡同
Great, another dead end.
你那绝佳的方向感怎么不管用了
What happened to your amazing sense of direction?
谁听你一直唠叨还能集中注意力
Who could concentrate with all your whining?
看来我们得回去
Looks like we'll have to go back.
回去
Back?
回到他们出现的地方
Where they came from?
我可不同意
I don't think so.
我见过五号♥这么做过 能有多难
I've seen Five do this, how hard can it be?
哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa.
我们怎么知道门的另一边
How do we know that on the other side of this door
不是外太空呢
it's not exposed to space?
因为金属并不凉
Metal's not cold.
另一边肯定有生命维持
There's gotta be life support on the other side.
你最好快点弄
You better hurry up with that.
小姑娘都能搞定
A little girl can do that!
你怎么回事
What's your problem?!
这可帮不上忙
Not helping!
好了
I got it!
我们走
Let's go!
哦 糟了
Oh crap.
我不是说过注意子弹吗
What did I say about bullets!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
我不行
I can't!
我在往下滑
I'm slipping!
我数三下 一 二 三
On three - one, two, three!
六号♥ 这里是舰桥
Six, this is the bridge.
说吧
Go ahead.
我找到了干扰的来源
I've found the source of the interference.
正如我们所料 来源于
As we suspected, it's residual radiation
摧毁了上层甲板的爆♥炸♥残余辐射
from the explosion that destroyed the upper decks.
一号♥和三号♥肯定在感染区某处
One and Three must be somewhere in the affected area.
辐射程度并不致命 但极大缩短了
The levels are non-toxic, but it's greatly reducing
他们的通讯范围
the range of their comms.
我会仔细扫描那个区域 看能否提高通讯信♥号♥♥
I'll take a slow pass over that section, see if I can raise 'em.
仿生人 我是四号♥ 我在医务室
Android, this is Four, I'm in the infirmary.
你最好下来一趟
You'd better get down here.
好了 我们最好赶快走
Alright, we'd better get going.
不
No.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
直到我们想出计划
Not until we come up with a plan.
我们得回到气阀舱
We gotta get back to the airlock.
气阀舱就在裂缝的另一边 天才
The airlock is on the other side of that breach, genius.
我们再找一个
We'll find another one.
你想怎样通知其他人到哪里来接我们
And how do you wanna let the others know where to come pick us up?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表