剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
因为你觉得我没用
because you don't think I'd be any use.
我不想你去因为二号♥不会想你去
I don't want you there because Two wouldn't want you there.
仿生人会在导航系统中键入一个程序
The Android is gonna enter a program into the nav system.
要是我们四小时内没有回来
If we're not back inside of four hours,
程序会自动让飞船前往最近的太空站
it'll set an automatic course for the nearest space station.
你就得靠自己了
You'll be on your own.
这不明智
This is unwise.
你放弃了自己对飞船应尽的职责
You're abandoning your obligations to the ship.
我在履行自己对船员们应尽的职责
I'm fulfilling my duties to the members of its crew
协助保护他们的安全
by helping to ensure their safety.
我的行动不会以任何方式危害这艘飞船
My actions will in no way compromise this vessel.
如果你无法回来 就会产生间接影响
They will indirectly, if you don't return.
我有强烈的意愿这么做
I have every intention of doing so.
经过缜密的思考 我得出了一个结论
After careful consideration, I've come to the conclusion
救援行动的利益大于风险
that the benefits of retrieval outweigh the risks.
二号♥对这艘飞船及船员的安全来说必不可少
Two is integral to the security of this ship and its crew.
她精通系统操作 是个有能力的领袖
She is system-proficient, a capable leader,
她是我的朋友
she is my friend.
友谊关乎一种双向情感
Friendship implies a mutual affection.
你的程序中没有感情依恋的设定
You're not programmed to form emotional attachments.
而且 假定她会进行回应...
Furthermore, the assumption that she would reciprocate...
船员十分关心我的状况
The crew has demonstrated a concern for my well-being,
有时甚至拿他们的生命冒险
sometimes at the risk of their own lives.
他们把我当做平等的一分子
They engage me as an equal.
他们... 对我很好
They are... nice to me.
人类才拥有人格赋予的本能倾向
Humans have an innate tendency to anthropomorphize.
你拥有人类特征这一事实
The fact that you possess human features
毫无疑问产生了潜意识的疑惑
no doubt engenders a subconscious confusion.
需要我提醒你吗
Might I remind you?
你只是台机器
You are a machine.
一台有朋友的机器
A machine with friends.
在飞船上时我就知道自己与众不同
Back on the ship, I knew I was different.
只是不知道具体如何
I just didn't know how.
即便在我发现之后
Even after I found out,
也太出人意料了 无法理解
it was just too unbelievable to comprehend.
但是现在 看见这一切 我...
But now, seeing all of this I...
你应该为自己而感到骄傲
You should be proud of what you are.
你的身体能够战胜一切恶性生物病菌
Your body can overcome any abnormal biological pathogen.
你能再生
You can regenerate.
你比常人灵活强壮
You are faster and stronger.
你无论哪方面都胜人一筹
You are superior in every way.
我的纳米机器人可以治愈我 保护我
So my nanites can cure me and protect me,
但他们不能防止我衰老
but they don't prevent me from aging?
不能
No.
长远来说 这会引起怀疑
In the long run, that would raise suspicion,
我们不能冒险
and we just couldn't risk it.
为什么
Why not?
你是完美的
You are perfection.
你的存在是对那些失败者的提醒
You are a living reminder of all of their failings.
他们会为此憎恨你
And they will hate you for it.
要是委员会发现了你
If the authorities ever found out about you,
他们会动用所有力量追捕你 杀死你
they would use all their power to hunt you down and kill you.
但你现在安全了
But you're safe now.
和我在一起很安全
You are safe with me.
我向你保证 我绝对不会让你出事
And I promise you, I will never let anything happen to you.
为什么要制♥造♥我
Why was I created?
要回答这个问题
The answer to that question
需要进行更加深入的对话
is part of a much bigger conversation.
我们会谈到的 在合适的时间
And one that we will have, in due time.
好了
Okay!
发生了什么事
What's happening?
他们回来了 靠近研究所
They came back, they buzzed the facility
试探了周边防御 但他们现在走了
to test the perimeter defenses, but they are gone now.
你觉得她成功了吗
You think she made it?
希望如此 因为她是我们救援成功的唯一希望
Now let's hope so, because she's our only shot at pulling this off.
我们在找什么
What are we looking for?
能解释一些事情的缺陷
A defect that might explain a few things.
比如说
Such as?
你的异常行为
Your aberrant behavior.
你找到什么了吗
Have you found anything?
没有
No.
你的检测结果显示你的大脑运行正常
Your results show your brain functioning normally.
我以为你的扫描也许会揭示在大脑皮层
I expected your scans would reveal psychopathic tendencies
与移情相关区域出现的精神病倾向
in the cerebral cortex related to empathy,
但是看起来并非如此
but it doesn't seem to be the case.
你确定读数没错吗
Well are you sure you're getting the right readings?
对不起 这玩意在乱动
I'm sorry, this, it's moving all over the place.
别碰它
Don't touch it!
我告诉亚历克斯把你捆起来 但他坚持不要
I told Alex you needed to be restrained but he was insistent.
我伤害不到你了
I can't hurt you anymore.
当然不会
Of course not.
那为什么你要跟我过不去
Then why do you have a problem with me?
我逃走时你在研究所工作吗
Were you working at the facility when I escaped?
不 但是许多我以前的同事当时在这里
No, but many of my former colleagues were.
我本来要参与阶段三的研发 但我们没能做到
I was to be involved in Phase Three but we never got there.
你干的好事
You saw to that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是吗
Are you?
你感到愧疚吗
Do you feel remorse?
根据你的扫描 生理上也许可能
According to your scan, it's physiologically possible,
但我忍♥不住怀疑
but I can't help but have my doubts
考虑到现场记录的电子证据
given the digital evidence recorded at the scene.
你的行为表现得相当冷酷
Your actions were quite calculated in the void of emotion.
我不记得了
I, I can't remember.
你真幸运
How fortunate for you.
我希望我也能忘记当时的惨象
I wish I could forget the images I've seen.
你或许骗过了他 但我一点都不信
You may have him fooled, but I don't believe it for a second.
你会有报应的 而当报应来时
Your time will come, and when it does,
我很期待能解剖你的大脑
I look forward to dissecting your brain for a closer,
进行深入分♥析♥
more intimate analysis.
好了 靠近研究所
Okay, approaching the facility.
开始扫描
Running a scan.
然后呢
And?
什么也没有
Nothing.
没有异常辐射信♥号♥♥
No unusual radiation signatures.
她怎么花了这么久
What's taking her so long?
这可不是她闲逛进去就能搞定的事
It's not like she's just gonna stroll in there and get it done.
她得要悄悄地潜入研究所
She has to quietly enter the facility
还不能惊动任何人
without alerting anyone.
然后她还得追踪阻尼场的源头
Then, she has to trace the dampening field to its source.
谁知道底下的布置怎样
Who knows how it's laid out down there.
可能像个迷宫似的
Could be a maze.
而且没法确定他们把二号♥关在哪里
And there's no telling where they're holding Two.
我告诉过你不能信任她
I told you she couldn't be trusted.
瑞贝卡 你又让我失望了
Rebecca, you disappoint me again.
放我走
Let go of me!
我发誓会杀了你
I swear I'll kill you!
杀光你们所有人
Every last one of you!
我考验了你 而你失败了
I tested you and you failed.
很抱歉但是我们得从头开始了
I'm sorry but we're going to have to start over.
或许这是最好的办法
Maybe this is for the best.
我们能够做一个完整的测试
We'll be able to do a complete analysis and gain a more
并且更全面地了解出错的位置
full understanding of where we went wrong,
这样我们给你的下一个大脑就不会有缺陷了
so the next brain we give you is free of imperfections.
再见 瑞贝卡
Goodbye, Rebecca.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
我可以大发慈悲地在手术前
I could grant you the mercy of shutting you down
关闭你 但我觉得这是个绝佳的机会
before the surgery, but I think this is a wonderful time
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表