剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
你们听见什么了吗
You guys hear something?
伙计们
Guys!
门太厚了
Door's too thick.
你觉得他们还剩多少氧气
How much air do you think they have left?
我不知道
I don't know.
不多了
Not much.
他们修改了密♥码♥
They changed the code.
无论如何我都会从韦克斯勒那得到密♥码♥
I'll get that code from Wexler one way or another.
同时 我要你进入通风口
In the meantime, I want you to get into the vents,
找个安全的地方躲起来
you find a safe hiding place and stay there.
别和我争论 快去
It's not a discussion, now go.
韦克斯勒 你不会相信的
Wexler, you ain't gonna believe this.
塔什死了
Tash is dead.
你说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你是说那个小姑娘杀了塔什
Are you telling me that little girl managed to kill her?
我不知道发生了什么 但她绝对不是睡着了
I don't know what happened, but she ain't just taking a nap.
你去找那个小贱♥人♥ 找到以后
You find that little bitch, and when you do,
别跟她啰嗦
you don't stop to chat,
直接一枪打爆她的脑袋
you just put one right in her brain.
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
收到
Roger that.
这里是沃罗公♥司♥季米特里耶夫分部
This is the VRC Dimitriev.
我们的一艘运输船正在靠近你们的左舷
We have a shuttle inbound off your port side.
你们拿到设备了吗
Do you have the device?
是的 我们拿到了
Yeah, we got it.
我们出了点小状况
Ah we just got a little bit of a situation here.
两队 分开
Two teams, fan out.
还有谁觉得有点头晕吗
Is anyone else getting a little light-headed?
空气越来越稀薄了
The air is getting thin.
我们得趁着头脑还清醒时 做个计划
We've got to make a plan, while we can still think straight.
一人一句怎么样
Hey, don't everybody talk at once.
我们应该很擅长应付这种情况的
We're supposed to be good at this sort of thing.
至少我们中有些人很擅长
Some of us are, anyway.
我的处境和你们一样
I'm in this as much as you are.
并不完全是
Not really.
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
他们把我们上交之后 星际委员迟早会
If they turn us in, sooner or later the authorities
发现你不是真正的贾斯·柯尔索
will realize you're not the real Jace Corso,
然后他们就会放了你
and when they do, they'll release you.
他说得对
He's got a point.
我们已经没什么可失去的了 但你不是
We've got nothing to lose, but you sure as hell do.
所以当我们行动时
So when we make our move,
你最好趴下躲好
you should just get down and stay down.
你们真以为我会这么做
You really think I'd do that?
我们早就不再只考虑自己了
We're past the point of every man for himself.
如果决定战斗 就要并肩作战
If we're gonna go down fighting,we're gonna do it together.
我知道我们之间存在不同
Look, I know we've had our differences.
有些人差别更大 但现在不重要了
Some of us more than others,but that's not important now.
仿生人无法使用
The Android's down.
二号♥死了
Two's dead.
五号♥在他们手里
They've got Five.
她在外面孤立无援
She's out there all by herself, helpless.
一切取决于我们
It's up to us.
没人会帮我们
Nobody's gonna do this for us.
我们必须得靠自己
We have to do it ourselves.
他们走进这扇门时 我们给他们点教训
When they come through that door I say we take 'em down
狠狠地教训他们
and we take 'em down hard.
让他们见识下刀锋猎人的本事
And we show them what the men of the Raza are made of.
我们也许没能救二号♥
We may not have been able to help Two.
但我们可以让那些混♥蛋♥付出代价
But we can make the bastards pay.
说得没错
Damn straight!
当我没说
Nope.
别激动
Ah, take it easy.
你过来坐一会吧
Why don't you come have a seat for a minute.
也许只能坐一会了
Yeah maybe just for a minute.
不过讲得不错
Good speech, though.
虽然大部分是缺氧时说的胡话
Even if it was mostly the hypoxia talking.
我听到枪声
I heard gunfire.
下面发生了什么事
What the hell's going on down there?
我们有人受伤了
We've got men down.
我们正在追踪
We're in pursuit.
可恶
Son of a bitch.
你要知道我理解你
You need to know I understand.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
什么
What?
我们在说什么
What are we talking about?
报仇
Revenge.
报仇 为他们对二号♥做的事
Revenge, for what they did to two.
你想报仇
You want revenge.
我也想
So do I.
看样子到头来我们也没多大差别
Turns out that we're not that different after all.
我不知道
I don't know.
我以前觉得你没有这种胆量
You know, I used to think that you didn't have it in you man,
但不是 不是这样
but no, that's not it.
只不过是你从来没有
It's that you've never been put in the position
对某些人恨之入骨
where you hate someone so much
以至于你想杀了他们
that you just wanna kill them.
这我可不确定
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
站住
That's far enough.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
我说 放下武器
I said, drop your weapon!
我从未见过有人被扔进太空还能活下来
I have never seen anyone survive being spaced before.
真有本事
That is quite a trick.
你觉得被一枪射穿脑袋还能活下来吗
Think you could survive a bullet between the eyes?
试试看 就知道了
I say we try it, and find out.
这是为了万斯和塔什
This is for Vons and Tash.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
没事
I'm fine.
你呢
Are you?
我没事
Yeah.
对不起 我知道我现在应该躲起来
I'm sorry, I know I'm supposed to be hiding right now.
我不会怪你
I'm not gonna complain.
走吧
Let's go.
盖恩 快回话
Cain come in.
盖恩 你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Cain, goddamnit where the hell are you?
中士 汇报消息
Sergeant, report!
有人吗
Anybody!
这里是季米特里耶夫分部
This is the Dimitriev.
韦克斯勒 这艘船上发生了什么
Wexler, what the hell is happening on that ship?
为什么我的人没有回应
Why aren't my men responding?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想 他们有人可能受伤了
I think some of them might be down.
你背叛了我们吗
Is this some kind of double cross?
不 不 我们只是和刀锋的船员
No, no, it's um, we're just having a little issue
有点小摩擦 就是这样
with the crew of the Raza, that's all.
你应该把他们都关起来
You were supposed to have them locked down.
我知道
I know.
别担心
Don't worry.
我能解决
I can handle it.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
不 不可能 我杀了你
No, that's impossible, I killed you.
你搞砸了 就像其他事一样
You screwed that up, like everything else.
韦克斯勒 怎么回事
Wexler, what's going on?
那是谁
Who is that?
我是波西亚·林 刀锋的指挥官
This is Portia Lin, commander of the Raza.
我们已经重新接管飞船
We've re-taken the ship.
如果你们想要那台设备
If you want that device,
就得先过我们这关
you're gonna have to go through us to get it.
怎么样
What's it gonna be?
看来他们不想正面冲突
Guess they weren't looking for a fight.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表