剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Well, you can.
打开外部舱门
Opening outer door.
外部耦合器位于离这里约五十米的
The outer couplings are housed in a series of trenches
一些电缆之中
about 50 meters from this position.
走过去仅需几分钟
It should only take me a few minutes to get there.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
那是什么
What the hell was that!
关上门回来
Close the door and come back inside.
那是电子静态放电
It's an electro-static discharge.
放射性爆♥炸♥的副作用
A side effect from the radioactive bombardment.
当负离子积累过多
When the accumulation of negative ions is too much
外壳无法吸收 就会间歇性地释放出来
for the hull to absorb, they're sporadically released.
万一你被击中 防护服能隔离吗
Will your suit insulate you if you get hit?
我很怀疑
I highly doubt it.
但是没必要担心
But there's no cause for alarm.
看起来停止了
It seems to have stopped.
现在停了 下一次是什么时候
For now. How long until the next one?
我不知道
I don't know.
我必须尽快完成我的任务
I'll just have to get my work de as quickly as possible.
启动磁力靴
Initiating magnetic boots.
她到外面了
She's outside.
至今为止 一切正常
So far, so good.
外面有电子静态放电的征兆吗
Any sign of an electromagnetic discharge out there?
没有
Negative.
下降至通道
Descending into the access channel.
耦合器的控制系统应该是
The control systems for the coupling should be located
位于坡道底部附近
near the bottom of the ramp.
紧急照明系统刚刚启动了
We just dropped into emergency lighting.
访问控制面板
Accessing control panel.
我能看到耦合器了
I can see the coupling.
已经识别出损坏的电气元件
I've identified the faulty electrical component.
正在移除
Removing it now.
好了 开始运行
Alright, here it goes.
成功了
It worked.
耦合器自动重新连接了
The coupling is automatically re-engaged.
- 太好了 - 我们可以正常进行超光速飞行了
- Yes! - We should be able to jump now without any problem.
正在关闭控制面板
Closing the access panel.
仿生人 快点回来
Android, you need to get back in here!
立刻回到气闸里
You need to get back into the airlock, now.
太晚了
Too late.
她被击中了
She's been hit!
仿生人 请回答
Android, come in, please respond.
仿生人 能听到吗
Android, are you there?
仿生人 回答我
Android, answer me!
好吧 你准备怎么做
Alright, what do you want to do?
我们得出去把她带回来
We've gotta go out there and get her.
你忘了我们时间很紧迫吗
Whoa, woah, woah, we're on the clock here, remember?
她说我们有三个小时
She said we had three hours.
她说我们可能有三个小时
She said we may have three hours.
而且那是两小时前的事了
And that was over two hours ago.
她解决了问题 现在开始超光速飞行吧
She fixed the problem, lets just jump, now!
她还在外面时启动超光速飞行会怎样
What'll happens if we jump while she's out there?
她会立刻脱离飞船外壳
She'd be ripped off the hull in a matter of nanoseconds.
她救了我们命
She saved our lives.
没错 所以别自寻死路 毁了她的成果
Yes, she did. So let's not ruin it by getting ourselves killed.
还有时间
There's still time.
我们去找她
Let's go get her.
我也去
I'm on my way.
说真的吗
Seriously?
是
Yes!
你知道这是错的
This is a mistake, and you know it.
冒生命危险去救一块硬件
Risking our asses for a piece of hardware?
一块有价值的硬件
A valuable piece of hardware.
没错
Sure.
但并非不可替代 不像我们的生命
But not irreplaceable, unlike our lives.
看样子我们只能组合出两套完整装备
Looks like we got components for two more full suits.
剩下的只是备用零件
The rest are just spare parts.
我去吧
I'll go.
还有我
So will I.
距离下次类似击中仿生人的脉冲发生还有多久
How much time till the next impulse like the one that hits the Android?
上次间隔大约是四十五分钟
There were about 45 minutes between the last two.
但下次间隔也许会更短
But that doesn't mean that another one won't happen sooner.
那我们就别待太久欣赏景色了
I guess we won't hang around to admire the view then.
怎么回事
What the hell?
超光速驱动器启动了
The FTL drive is powering up.
混♥蛋♥ 三号♥ 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Son of a bitch. Three, what the hell are you doing?
救你们的命
Saving your life.
你们可以等会再谢我
You can thank me later.
我们怎么还没进入超光速
Why didn't we jump?
这次超光速不是正常启动
It's not the normal FTL start-up,
而是仿生人的应急措施
it's the Android's work-around.
一旦完成 我们就会进入超光速
Once it's complete, we'll jump.
只需要几分钟
It'll just take a few minutes.
好
Alright.
我们被锁在外面了
We're locked out.
让我试试
Let me try.
开门
Open this door.
我不会再问第二遍
I'm not going to ask twice.
那我就只回答一次 不
Then I'll only answer once, no.
这不是你决定的
This isn't your call.
这是我们说好的计划
This was the plan that we all agreed to.
是仿生人安排应急措施的原因
It's why the Android wrote the work-around.
万一出了差错 我们就能进入超光速
If something went wrong, we were gonna jump.
现在的确出了差错
Something went wrong.
我们能救她
We can save her.
你听上去很激动
You sound very emotional.
你先冷静下来
Why don't you just calm down and we'll talk about it
等我们到了空间站再谈
once we get to the space station.
我觉得我弄好了
I think I've got it!
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
或者现在
Or now.
我们现在就谈
We could talk about this now.
你们的枪比我们少
You're outgunned.
你怎么知道
How do you figure?
我♥干♥掉她和大块头 他干掉你
I got her and tiny, he's got you.
别管三号♥ 瞄准四号♥
Don't worry about Three, aim at Four.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
他的枪没子弹
His guns aren't loaded.
没有才怪
Like hell they're not.
自从告诉你我的梦之后 你看我的眼神
I was nervous about the way you were looking at me ever since
让我很紧张
I told you about my dreams.
所以我偷溜进你房♥间拿走了子弹
So I snuck into your room and took your bullets.
这招不错
Nice try.
但我的门锁着 而且密♥码♥锁也没被破坏
But I keep my door locked and no one's tampered with my keypad.
我从通风管进去的
I went through the vent.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
- 不 - 去控制台后面
- No. - Get behind the console.
快去
Move it!
你个小屁孩 侵犯我隐私
You brat, that's invasion of privacy.
我在这里盯着这两个
I'll stay here and keep an eye on these two.
你们去穿防护服
You go get your suits on.
而且最好快点
And you better do it fast.
举起手来
Hands up.
快
Do it!
真的有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
关闭她的磁力靴
Switching off her mag boots.
行了 我们走
Alright, let's go.
好了 我们正接近气闸
Alright, we're approaching the airlock.
最好快点
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表