剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
smashing good mood.
你肯定会乐疯的哟 我想办法儿
You'll be chuffed to 'ear I've found a way ter convert
把引擎残留物变成了富含蛋白质的
the engine's residual byproducts into a nutritious,
食物供给喽
protein-rich meal supplement.
你干嘛这样说话
Why are you talking like that?
哦 你发现了啊
Oh, ye noticed.
看起来我也被编入了那啥子
It so 'appens that I too come programmed wif
多种独特语言程序唉
several unique linguistic varieties.
有两打儿多的口音
Zhere ofer two tozen eccents
可以选择哩
to choose vrom.
你可以挑一个中意滴 或者咱们每天变花样玩儿嘞
You can zelect vone or ve can go vith a taily rotation.
我 呃 我不想...
I umm, I don't...
别担心嘞 主子
Don't worry about it, mon.
你不用急吼吼的决定嘞
Yuh dun havtah decide rite dis second.
偶有两~~~打儿多哟哟哟
Dere's ova twooooo dozon.
不
No.
不要
Just no.
好呗 那咱们等会儿
Maybe, we can twalk about it
再谈喽
a bit layta then.
这就是我的窝
Home sweet home.
抱歉 我这就挪走它们
I'm sorry about that, let me just move these.
没事 你不用道歉
It's okay, you don't have to apologize.
我知道你的生活是什么样的
I know the kind of world you live in.
是啊 但是这里没地儿可坐...
Yeah but there's no where to sit so...
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
曾几何时 我们在一起时...
There was a time when we were together...
你和现在不一样
That you were different.
晚餐好了
Dinner is ready.
你要去哪里吗
Are you going somewhere?
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
不
No.
萨拉 你不知道我是谁
You know, Sarah, you don't know who I am.
我不是那种会留下来的人 我注定会离开
I'm not the guy who stays, I'm the guy who leaves.
你可以不用这样
You don't have to be.
萨拉
Sarah?
这是我身体出毛病的
That was the first sign
第一个征兆
that there was something wrong with me.
萨拉
Sarah!
看着我
Look at me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
从那时起 我就只是个累赘
After that, I was nothing but a burden.
你随时都可以离开
You could've left at any time.
但你没有
But you didn't.
你留下来了
You stayed.
也许是因为内疚吧
Maybe I felt guilty.
那也许能把你留住一两天
That might have kept you for maybe a day or two.
但不会是几个月
But not for months.
更别提整个冬天了
Not for a whole winter.
喂我吃饭
Feeding me.
照顾我
Taking care of me.
老实说那听起来可不像我
I gotta be honest with you that doesn't sound like me.
看吧 你也许不知道 但是我知道...
Look, you may not know it, but I do...
你是个好人
You are a good man.
你在干嘛
Whatcha doing?
我正在扫描医药数据库
I'm going through the medical database,
搜索任何关于鞑靼病的最新信息
looking for any new information on Tataryn's disease.
找到有用的了吗
Find anything useful?
还没有
Not yet.
你换了新发型
You're doing something new with your hair.
温迪帮我弄的
Wendy did it for me.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我觉得之前的发型
I don't believe there was anything wrong
并没有什么问题
with the way it was before.
你不太喜欢她 对吗
You don't like her much, do you?
我对她没有意见
I don't have an opinion either way.
我只是认为除了做饭和玩游戏
I just think there are more relevant functions she could be
她应该执行更有效的功能
performing besides cooking and playing games.
压力会让人类效率低下
Stress can cause humans to act inefficient.
减压就好像是给电池充电
Relieving stress can be a lot like recharging batteries.
开怀大笑是最好的良药
Laughter is the best medicine.
差不多吧
Something like that.
我并未被编入幽默的程序
I'm not programmed for humor.
我们和温迪在一起找点乐子
Well, just because people are having a little fun with Wendy
并不代表我们不感激你做的事
doesn't mean we don't appreciate what you do.
我是说 没有你我们撑不下来
I mean, I don't think we could get by without you.
根据我的自我诊断
According to my self-diagnostics,
我对编程命令的执行能力
my performance is satisfactory in every way
各种意义上讲都令人满意
that my programming dictates.
所以别为此烦恼什么的啦[头大]
Now don't go getting a big head or anything.
我的头大小是固定的
My head is always a consistent size.
看吧 谁说你不搞笑的
See, who says you're not funny?
温迪是新来的 她只是想融入进来
Look, Wendy is new here and she's just trying to fit in.
我明白那种感觉
I know what that feels like.
如果给她个机会 你也会喜欢她的
I think if you gave her a chance, you'd really like her.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我刚打扫了房♥间
I have tidied the room
现在正在尝试了解飞船的系统
and am now attempting to learn the ship's system.
让我更加有用
So I can be more helpful.
有什么可以帮你的吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
不 我没事
No, I'm good.
我可以告诉你做♥爱♥时怎样取悦一号♥
I could tell you what most pleases One sexually.
你为什么认为我想知道这个
What makes you think I would wanna know that?
你在他身边时 体温会升高零点二五度
Your body temperature rises .25 degrees when you're around him.
还有双颊充血度上升也说明...
Also, blood flow to your cheeks increases also indicating...
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
一号♥在哪里
Where is One, anyways?
我觉得他在餐厅大厅
I think he's in the mess hall.
我为他做了特色菜
I made him something special.
发生了什么
What happened?
我不知道 她刚刚昏倒了
I don't know, she just collapsed.
她还有呼吸 但是我弄不醒她 你能帮她吗
She's breathing but I can't wake her, can you help her?
我不知道该做什么
No, I don't know what to do.
仿生人在哪
Where's the Android?
她去舰桥那里做诊断
She went to the bridge to run a diagnostic.
好吧
Okay.
仿生人 我们需要你来一下医务室
Android, we need you in the infirmary.
我马上就来
I'm on my way.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我想告诉你 你的存在不再令我不愉快
I'd like to inform you that your presence no longer offends me.
作为飞船新的附属成员
As a new member of this ship's extended crew,
肯定不容易适应 尤其是穿着这身衣服
it must be difficult to fit in, especially in that outfit.
我并没有欢迎你
And I've been less than welcoming.
我对我的行为很抱歉 且仅能归咎于
I regret my actions that I can only attribute
我程序中的漏洞
to a flaw in my programming.
我对你判断错误 很抱歉
I misjudged you and I'm sorry.
我不接受你的道歉
Apology not accepted.
嗯
Mmm.
午餐怎么样
How's lunch?
不可思议
Fantastic.
连他都来吃了
Even he's on board.
她做的汤非常的棒
Her soup is umm, very good.
奇怪
That's weird.
我们被锁在里面了
We're locked in.
我们刚脱离了超光速飞行
We just dropped out of FTL.
仿生人 我是二号♥ 我们有麻烦了
Android, this is Two, we got problem,
一 四 六号♥和我被锁在餐厅里了
One, Four, Six and I are locked in the mess.
仿生人 你听到没
Android, do you read?
刀锋的船员们 我是赛勒斯·金
Crew of the Raza, this is Cyrus King.
你们听到我的声音肯定会惊讶
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表