剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sure you're surprised to be hearing my voice.
你们大概以为我死了
You probably thought I was dead.
前提是我们得记得你是谁
Maybe if we remembered who you were.
我安排你们采购这个服务型仿生人
I arranged for you to acquire this service android knowing
我知道你们启动它时 我最终能成功复仇
that when you activated it, I would finally get my revenge.
你们杀了我所有的队员
You killed everyone in my unit.
将他们活活烧死
Burned them all alive.
可能他们是活该
Probably deserved it.
现在你们将经历同样的痛苦
Now you're going to suffer the same fate.
你们的飞船正驶向最近的恒星
Your ship has been directed to fly into the nearest star.
愿你们在最后的时刻里
Here's hoping your last moments will be as tortured
受尽一切折磨
and painful as possible.
跟我来
Come with me.
三号♥ 能听见我吗
Three, do you read me?
继续
Go ahead.
我们的仿生人下线了 我们被困在餐厅里
Our Android's offline and we're trapped in the mess.
五号♥和你在一起吗
Is Five with you?
是的
Yeah.
好 告诉她待在原地
Good, tell her to stay put.
我需要你去舱口边亚层功率继电器那里
I need you to get to the port side sub-level power relay.
你在那里关闭引擎
You can shut down the engines from there.
这会给我们争取些时间 降低行驶速度
It'll buy us some time, slow our progress toward the star,
让我们想办法离开
so we can figure a way out of this.
但是你不知道怎么...
But you don't know how...
嘘
Shh.
你明白了吗
Do you understand me?
是的 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
三号♥准备出发
Three out.
关掉你的通信器
Kill your comm.
我 我不明白
I-I don't get it.
她明知道你不会操作
She knows you don't know how to do that.
是的 但是温迪不知道
Yeah, but Wendy doesn't know.
她正在监听通信器
She's monitoring comms.
所以你是诱饵
So you're the bait.
没错
Exactly.
一旦温迪离开舰桥 我要你去那里
Once Wendy leaves the bridge, I need you to get in there and
想办法解除她做的设定
find a way to work around whatever it is she's done.
我去引开她
I'll distract her.
这需要时间
That's gonna take some time.
我会尽力拖延时间 小鬼
I'll give you all I can, kid.
去
Go.
嗨
Hey.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
飞船出了一点技术故障
We're having a little technical problems with the ship.
一切都会没事的 我们会修好它
It's gonna be okay, we're gonna fix it.
但是你的情况在恶化
But your condition's gotten worse
所以我们让你重新进入休眠
so we're gonna put you back in stasis.
不 不 不 不 还不行...
No, no, no, no, not yet...
我保证会竭尽所能
I promise I will not rest until
想办法救你的
I've done everything I can to save you.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我猜偶尔休息一下也不是坏事
I guess a little rest now and then isn't such a bad thing.
是啊
No.
我希望我能记得你
I wish that I remember.
没关系
It's okay.
我们会创造新的记忆
We'll make new memories.
我们待会见 好吗
I'll see you soon, okay?
好
Yeah.
保证
Promise?
我保证
I promise.
好的
Okay.
哇
Woah!
我是三号♥ 交给你了
This is Three do your thing.
你和她交火了吗
Do you have her engaged?
我猜可以这么说
I guess you could say that.
很好 你能拖住她吗
Good, can you keep her busy?
我可以试试
I can try.
该死
Damn it!
五号♥ 你在哪
Five, where are you?
我在舰桥里 但我没法进入导航系统
I'm on the bridge, but I-I can't access the nav system,
她把我锁在外面
she's locked me out.
我在试着寻找其他办法
I'm trying to find a work-around.
我们等会来处理这个
We'll get to that in a minute.
现在 看看你能否进入附属系统
For now, see if you can access non-essential systems.
把门开关设置成手动
Switch all doors to manual.
我马上做
I'm on it.
成功了
I've got it!
好孩子
Good girl.
你和我一起
You're with me.
等等
Wait!
这违反你的程序设定啊
This runs counter to your programming!
娱乐 记得吗
Fun, remember?!
娱乐
Fun?
我不记得娱乐
I don't remember fun.
我只记得做饭 打扫卫生
I just remember cooking and cleaning
以及浸泡巨大甜甜圈
and dunking the cosmic doughnut.
等等 最后一个是什么
Ahh, wait, what was that last one?
甜甜圈
Doughnut.
我以为你是用来服务的 不是杀人的
I thought you were designed to serve, not kill!
我发现你对女仿生人的态度
I find your view on female androids
既迂腐又具侮辱性
both antiquated and offensive.
你没事吧
You okay?
再好不过了 你干嘛问
Never better, why do you ask?
二号♥ 这是六号♥
Two, this is Six.
我们解决了机器人
We've taken care of the robot.
好吧 我希望那是我们最严重的问题
Yeah well, I wish that was the worst of our problems.
我们的导航被锁定了
We're locked out of navigation,
我们仍在向恒星行驶
and we're still headed straight for the star.
无法改变航线
There's no way to change course.
她在飞船主系统内设置了一个密♥码♥
She pined an equipped pass code on the ship's main control systems,
要花几个小时才能解开
It could take hours to solve it.
我们没有时间
We don't have that kind of time.
温迪的头部有没有损坏
Is Wendy's head damaged?
离开了身体 但看上去没坏
It's detached, but it looks okay.
很好 迅速把头带到舰桥来
Good, bring the head to the bridge and be quick.
同时 把她的身体丢进太空
In the meantime, space her body.
飞船的电力快崩溃了
The power is dying all over the ship.
我们怎么在这么多数据里找到密♥码♥
How are we going to find the code in all that?
有按时间记录的日志
There's a log that's recorded on a timeline.
她肯定在前一小时内设定了密♥码♥
She has to have set the passcode sometime within the last hour.
没法手动操作 我们得重启
Won't work on manual we'll have to reset.
好吧
All right.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, woah, woah, woah!
我们这里有问题 温迪的身体自己动了
We got a problem here, Wendy's body just came alive.
我们启动了头部
We powered the head.
肯定是远程激活了身体
It must've activated the body remotely.
啊 没什么大不了的
Ah, it's no big deal.
没脑袋的机器人看不见的
Robot can't see without her head.
啊
Ah!
我说错了 她能看见我们
Scratch that, she can see us just fine!
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
连接
It's the link!
她连接着飞船的内部传感器
She's tied into the ship's internal sensors.
我们得拔掉插头
We gotta pull the plug!
还不行
Not yet.
我还没找到密♥码♥
I don't have the code.
赶快趁现在
Any time now would be good!
好了 我找到导航密♥码♥了
Got it, we've got nav control!
起来
Come on.
你没事吧
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表