剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗物质 前情提要
Previously on Dark Matter.
我们都像你一样醒过来
We all woke up just like you,
没有记忆
no memories,
不知道自己是谁也不知道是怎么到这里的
no idea who we are or how we got here.
船上的船员应该已经死了
The crew of this ship is supposed to be dead,
绝不应该染上疾病 变成吃人的怪物
definitely not supposed to be diseased cannibal monsters.
伤口很糟糕
Nasty gash.
她脑子里有我们所有人的记忆
She has all our memories in our head!
她一直在做梦 她觉得这些梦是记忆
She's been having dreams; Dreams she thinks might be memories
只不过那些不仅是她的记忆
except that they're not just hers.
字母和数字组成的密♥码♥
Alpha-numeric lock code.
而我们中没人记得
Which none of us can remember.
你梦到过密♥码♥吗 小鬼
You ever dream about the code, kid?
没有
No.
但是它应该就藏在你脑子里 对吗
Yeah but it's still rattling around in your head, isn't it?
天♥皇♥死了
The Emperor is dead!
你会付出代价的
You will pay for this.
去找王子
Find the prince!
抓住他
Arrest him!
像老鼠似的躲在暗处
Hiding in the shadows like a rat.
拿下他
Take him.
有些不对劲 又开始了
Something's not right, it's happening again.
心率骤快
Heart rate's spiking.
脑电波活动突破界限
Brain wave activity is off the charts.
她遇到麻烦了
She's in trouble.
第一季 第六集
二十四小时之前
任务出了点状况
There was a bit of a problem with the job.
什么状况
What kind of a problem?
飞船被毁了
The ship was destroyed.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
等等 这是某种恶劣的玩笑吗
Wait, is this some kind of a sick joke?
准确来讲 我们把它炸了
To be more precise, we blew it up.
你们把它炸了
You blew it up?
你们把飞船炸了
You blew the ship up!?
没错
That's right.
我猜你的雇主要生气了
I imagine your client's going to be angry.
是啊 我想也许有一点
Oh yeah, I think, maybe just a little.
生气到把你吊起来 挖出你的心脏
Angry enough to string you up, cut your heart out
然后在它还在跳动时给你看
and show it to you while it's still beating?
因为这就是我准备做的
Because that's what I'm gonna do.
好吧
Well...
好吧 这不知从哪冒出来的敌意真是够呛
Okay, that's a whole lot of hostility coming out of nowhere.
考虑到 我也是受害的一方
Given, you know, that I'm the aggrieved party here.
你骗了我们
You lied to us.
不 我没说谎
No, I never lied.
你认为不值得告诉我们
You didn't think it was worth mentioning
远界号♥被感染了吗
that the Far Horizon was a plague ship?
而这一切都是因为
That this was all about some failed attempts
研制长生不老药失败
to create an immortality drug?
好吧 首先 没有告诉你们
Okay, first of all, neglecting to mention
某些细节不等于撒谎
certain details is not the same as lying.
只想指出这一点
Just wanna point that out.
其次 如果我告诉你们病毒的事
And secondly, if I'd told you about the virus,
你不会接受这个任务
you wouldn't have taken the job.
所以 告我啊
So, sue me.
我不相信他
I'm not buying it.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果他真想我们回收那艘船
If he really wanted us to get that ship,
他应该警告我们病毒的事
he would've warned us about the virus,
这样我们至少能有备而去
so we could've at least gone in prepared.
你是说他想让我们失败
You're saying he wanted us to fail?
黑金想要我们的命 对把
Ferrous wants our heads, right?
也许他们给了他好处来干掉我们
Maybe they offered him something to take us out.
或许他觉得不管怎样都对他有利
Perhaps, he thought he could win either way.
如果我们成功了 他会得到货物
If we succeed, he gets the salvage.
如果我们被杀了 黑金会给他好处
If we're killed, Ferrous pays him off.
你们知道真正的问题在哪吗
You know what the real problem is?
即使以上都成立
Even if all this is true,
只有他勉强能算我们的朋友
he's still the closest thing we have to a friend.
我们的供给状况如何
What's our supply situation?
很糟 几乎绝望
Bad, bordering on desperate.
我们有足够的燃料去外殖民地
We've got enough fuel to reach the outer colonies.
那里没有完善的法律 我们也许会安全些
There's not much law out there, so we'd probably be safe.
但是我们没有足够的食物
But we don't have enough food.
我们甚至得回到休眠舱
We'd have to go back in the stasis pods
才能撑到那么远
to even make it that far.
经过上次休眠发生的事 门都没有
After what happened last time, not a chance.
我们到那里之后能做什么
And what would we do when we get there?
幸运的话 能找到工作
Find some work, if we're lucky.
如果不能 卖♥♥掉飞船
If not, sell the ship.
正是我一开始就提出来的
Which is what I have been saying from the start,
太感谢了
thank you very much.
你说过你绝不会这么做
You said you'd never do that.
相信我 我也不想这么做
Believe me, I don't want to but
但我开始觉得我们也许没有选择
I'm starting to think that we may not have a choice.
怎么了
So, what's up?
严格来讲这不关我的事
Well, technically this is none of my business,
虽然我们是一群被迫住在相邻的
although we are a small group of people forced to live
房♥间里的人
in close quarters,
所以这其实和大家都有关系 但是...
so really it's everyone's business, but...
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
当我和三号♥在那货船上时
When Three and I were on that freighter, it was,
那真是生死关头
kind of a life-or-death situation,
有时那种情况下人们会吐露一些事
and sometimes in those moments people say things,
而这些不一定是...
and they're not necessarily...
你指的是
You're talking about the fact that
我和三号♥上♥床♥的事
Three and I slept together.
好吧 那有什么问题
Okay so, what's the problem?
很显然 我们都是成年人
Obviously, you're both adults,
你可以做任何想做的事 我只是...
and you can do whatever you want, I just...
我觉得有些惊讶
I-I found it a little surprising.
听着 我不是非要向你解释 或者
Look, not that I have to explain myself to you, or...
不 嘿
No, hey...
等等 闭嘴
Wait, shut up.
我自己都不确定为什么要那么做
I'm not even exactly sure why I did it.
我有些不安又孤独 然后...
I was restless and feeling lonely and...
他正好在那
He was just there.
好吧
Okay.
当然
Sure.
就这样吗
That's it?
事实是 和那样的人在一起
The thing is, with a guy like that you know there are
事情永远不会变的复杂
never going to be any complications.
现在 我没空处理复杂的关系
Right now, I don't have room for complications.
所以你是说和其他人在一起也许会…
So you're saying with someone else there might be...
变得复杂
Complications.
没错
Exactly.
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你在忙吗
You busy?
我只是在查看油耗量数据
I'm just going over some fuel consumption numbers.
不过可以晚点再看
But uhh, it can, it can wait.
进来吧
Come in.
你真的认为保险库里有宝藏吗
You really think there might be treasure in that vault?
在找到进去的办法之前
Well, until we can figure out a way to get in,
我们没法确定
there's no way to know for sure.
要是有办法进去呢
What if there is a way?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表