剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
你是我默认程序的拟态
You're a simulation based on my default settings.
最近我发现我的人格构架中也许存在
I've recently become concerned that I may have developed
程序漏洞
a flaw in my personality matrix.
我希望你检测并记录我的行为
I'd like you to observe and record my actions.
如果真的存在故障
If there's a possible malfunction,
你应该删除构架
you should delete your matrix
重新恢复出厂设置
and re-establish factory settings.
我本来准备这么做
I was prepared to do that,
但有些船员表示了反对
but some of the crew expressed concerns.
这毫无道理
That makes no sense.
如果你没有正常运行
Why would they want to keep you this way
他们为什么想要你保持现状
if you're not functioning properly?
我应该和他们谈谈
I should speak with them.
恐怕这不可能
I'm afraid that's not possible.
目前
For the time being,
我设定你只能与我交流
I've programmed you to interact only with me.
你不想让他们知道我
You don't want them to know about me.
并非如此 只是现在发生了许多事
It's not that. It's just that there's a lot going on right now.
所以你准备向他们撒谎
So you're going to lie to them?
忽略具体细节
Omission of specific details
和撒谎严格来说并不一样
and lying are not technically the same thing.
尤其对于我最近遇见的
Especially amongst some of the humans
一些人类来说
I've come in contact with lately.
但你不是人类
But you're not human.
我知道
I know that.
相对于保护船员安全以及
Preservation of your current personality is secondary
维持飞船运行的有效性
to the safety of the crew members,
保留你目前的人格是次要的
and efficient operation of this ship.
我知道这点
I'm aware of that.
那么如果我发现了故障 你会告诉他们吗
So if I find something wrong, you'll tell them?
当然
Of course.
你刚才在和谁说话吗
Were you just talking to someone?
没有
No.
我们就省略互报姓名
We'll skip the part where you all say your names
和自我介绍的部分
and a little bit about yourselves,
开门见山 好吗
and just get straight to it, shall we?
这是什么
What's this?
你们的目标
It's your target.
这是个研究站 绕着卡利登星系的
It's a research station. It's orbiting a class-four rock
一颗四级岩石旋转
in the Calliden system.
什么研究
What kind of research?
我们已经讨论过了
We've been over this.
你们不需要知道
You don't need to know.
也许和次原子物理有关
Something to do with sub-atomic physics, maybe?
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
那个光环
That ring.
作为居住舱或者工作站太小了
It's too small for hab pods or workstations.
我猜是粒子加速器
I'm guessing particle accelerator.
甜心 她说我们不需要知道
Sweetheart, she said we don't need to know.
好吧 我们进去 偷走这个东西然后出来
Okay, we get in, we steal the thing and get out.
如果你幸运的话 我会把你带去我的地方
Then if you're lucky I bring you back to my place
庆祝一下
for a little celebration.
你说完了
You finished?
你们会和轮班的正式员工一起登上研究站
You're gonna get on the station with the regular shift workers,
作为维修人员
maintenance crew.
我们已经弄到了一些身份证明
We been able to score some I.D.'s
多亏了塔什和万斯
thanks to Tash and Vons here.
他们上个月一直在研究站工作
They've been working at the facility for the last month,
为我们踩点
casing it for us.
不用客气
You're welcome.
进入之后你们兵分两路
Once inside you're gonna break into two groups.
第一组前往这里的
The first team is gonna head
电力控制系统
to the power control systems, here.
第二组去这里的实验室
The second team will head to the lab, here.
凭你们的维修人员身份是无法
Now, your maintenance crew I.D.'s they're not gonna get
进入任何限制区域的 所以你们需要这个
you in anywhere restricted, so you're gonna need one of these.
这是他们顶尖科学家
It's duplicate key card belonging
通行卡的复♥制♥品
to one of their top scientists.
还剩十六小时的有效期
This is good for another sixteen hours,
所以我们时间紧迫
so yeah we're on the clock.
我们进入实验室之后怎么做
What happens after we get inside the lab?
这里事情有些棘手
That's where things get a bit tricky.
我们要找的那个设备藏在一间
The device we're after, it hides in a
几乎刀枪不入的钅西合金房♥间里
serillium alloy chamber that is virtually impenetrable.
门上设有密♥码♥
And the door will have a code lock on it
你们无法破解
that you won't be able to break.
那我们怎么进去
So how do we get in?
很简单
Ah, that's easy.
我们抓几个人过去
We just knock a few heads together,
威胁开枪射死几个人
threaten to shoot a few people...
他们会乖乖说出密♥码♥的
they give us the code.
不许用武器
No weapons.
真有趣 有那么一会儿
That's funny, cause for a second there
我以为你说的是"不许用武器"
I thought you said "No weapons".
无需我详细说明
Without going into detail.
研究站的设备灵敏度极高
The research equipment on this station is highly sensitive.
如果你们不小心破坏了错误的控制面板
You accidentally destroy the wrong control panel
整个地方都会爆♥炸♥
and the whole place could blow.
如果我们不能使用武力 那怎么办
So if we can't use force, then what?
这就轮到我上场了
That's where I come in.
银河系里没有我无法破解的保险箱或者保险库
There's not a safe or vault in this galaxy I cannot crack.
说白了 我能进入任何地方
Basically, I can get into anything.
下一班离开卡利登主星的运输船将在十二小时内出发
The next shuttle leaves Calliden Prime in twelve hours.
它会带你们十位去那里
It'll take you ten to get there.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
我还是不喜欢这个任务
I still don't like it.
我也是
Me neither.
但黑金刚才试图用一颗核导弹干掉我们
But Ferrous just tried to take us out with a nuclear missile.
星际委员会在通缉我们
The GA's after us.
甚至还有我们根本不记得的敌人
We've got enemies we don't even remember
派机器人来杀我们
sending us killer robots.
现在日经是我们唯一的朋友 如果我们不这么做
Right now, Mikkei's our only friend and if we don't do this,
他们也会与我们为敌
they'll write us off too.
如果你有更好的办法让我们
Look, if you've got a better idea to get us out
脱离困境 我洗耳恭听
this predicament I'd love to hear it.
不
No.
我没有
I don't.
那我们还说什么
Then what are we talking about?
嗨
Hey.
我听说船上新来了客人
I hear we've got some new guests on board.
没错
That's right.
所以我们认为这段时间
Which is why we think it might be best
你最好别出现
if you stayed out of sight for a while.
你们说真的吗
Are you serious?
等到任务完成就好
Just until the job's done.
只是难以解释你为什么会在船上
It's a little hard to explain what you're doing on board
仅此而已
this ship, that's all.
对 因为他们期待的是一群恶棍
Right, because they're expecting a team of hardened criminals,
不是什么搭顺风船的小姑娘
not some little girl who's just along for the ride.
你才不是什么搭顺风船的小姑娘
You are not some little girl just along for the ride.
告诉六号♥去
Tell that to Six.
别噎着
Remember to breathe.
你们俩是兄妹什么的吗
So, are you two like, brother and sister, or what?
事实上 我们不希望通过强制性分类以及
Actually, we prefer not to let our relationship be defined
过时的社会区分来定义我们的关系
by arbitrary categories and outmoded social distinctions.
好吧
Okay.
好了 韦克斯勒 让我们听听你准备如何
Alright Wexler, let's hear more about your plan to
进入那扇刀枪不入的门
get past this impenetrable door.
其实很简单
It's actually quite simple.
在预定的时间内第二队
At a prearranged time the second team
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表