剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
我去找船员 向他们坦白
I-I'll find the crew, and come clean?
告诉他们我们在这里 向他们求助
I'll tell them we're here, and ask for their help.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
他们已经上路了
They're already under way.
他们可能要赶日程
They've probably got a schedule to keep.
不会为了几个偷渡者
They're not gonna turn around and go back
而掉头回去的
just for a couple of stowaways.
的确不用 他们完全可以把我们扔进气阀舱
Why would they, when they could just shove us out an airlock?
你真觉得他们会这么做吗
Do you really think they'd do that?
你想碰运气吗
You wanna take a chance they won't?
好吧 你赢了
All right, you win.
你去哪
Where are you going?
船上肯定有医务室
There's gotta be a sick bay on this tub somewhere.
我溜出去 看能不能找到医疗用品
I'll sneak out, see if I can find some supplies,
缝合你的伤口
so we can sew you up good.
然后我们等着
Then we wait it out.
好吧
Okay.
小心点
Be careful.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
这个马普索普夫人到底是谁
So, who the hell is Ms. Maplethorpe, anyway?
她是我小时候一个老师
Uhh, she was a teacher I had when I was a kid.
她的名字像个咒语一样
It's as good a code as any.
我是没法忘记的
I know I'll never forget it.
她过去曾用尺子打我的指关节
She used to hit me on the knuckles with a ruler.
怎么了
What is it?
我们遇到了问题
We have a problem.
什么
What?
她的下丘脑对自主神经功能的输入
Her autonomic functions are receiving diminished
正在减少
input from her hypothalamus.
什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
她的器官正在衰竭
Her organs are shutting down.
如果我们不想办法让她回到现实
If we don't find a way to pull her out...
她会撑不下去
She's won't make it.
她的大脑仍在运作
Her mind is still functioning,
但仅仅在接收和处理梦境中的
but it's receiving and processing only imaginary inputs
虚拟输入
from the dream scenarios.
她的大脑正在和身体脱节
Her brain is losing contact with her body.
没有大脑 身体会死亡
And without the brain, the body dies.
没错
Precisely.
我们把她放进休眠舱 也许能维持她的生命
We could put her in stasis, that would keep her alive.
我不认为这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
她迷失在记忆里
She's lost in the memories.
沉浸在里面了 对吧
She's gone too deep, am I right?
有可能
It's possible.
那么她在里面待的越久 情况就越糟
Then the longer she stays in there, the worse it gets.
我们得立刻唤醒她 否则就永远没有机会了
We have to get her out now, or we never will.
怎么做
How?
有人得进去找她
Someone has to go in there and get her.
这可能吗
Is that even possible?
事实上 是的
Effectively, yes.
我去吧
I'll do it.
不
No.
我去吧
I'll go.
我已经决定了
And I'm not arguing.
看看我发现了什么
well, well, well what do we have here?
看上去是个偷渡者 也许是个小贼
Looks like a stowaway, maybe a thief.
嗑药的
A junkie?
我才不嗑药
I'm not a junkie.
那为什么要偷药 嗯
Then why the meds, hmm?
怎么啦 哑巴了
What's the matter, can't talk?
别担心
Ah, don't worry about it,
反正你要去的地方也听不到声音
there's no sound where you're going anyway.
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
我当然可以了 毫不费劲
Sure I can, I'm barely breaking a sweat here.
那其他船员呢
What about the rest of your crew?
他们怎么了
What about them?
也许他们不会同意把一个小姑娘扔到气阀舱
Well maybe they'd object to throwing a girl out the airlock!
你又不认识其他船员
You don't know the rest of my crew.
等等 我有东西
Wait, wait I have something.
值钱的东西
Something valuable.
真的吗
Really?
是把钥匙
It's a key.
我也不确定它是开什么的
I-I'm not exactly sure what for,
但被我偷走钥匙的男人
but the guy I stole it from
杀光了我的朋友试图夺回去
killed all my friends trying to get it back,
所以肯定很有价值 对吧
so it must be worth something, right?
它藏在船上某处
It's hidden somewhere on this ship.
没有我你永远也找不到
You'll never find it without my help.
我无所谓
I can live with that.
不 不要这样
Please, no, no.
别这样 求你了
No, please, please.
别这么做
Don't do this!
因为你会以她的视角经历那些回忆
Because you'll experience the memories through her perception,
所以你不会和她一样 亲身经历一切
they won't seem like your own, the way they do for her.
而像是一个置身事外的观察者
You'll feel more like an outside observer.
因此 我认为你不会像她那样
For that reason, I don't think there's any chance of you
迷失了自我
losing yourself, the way she did.
听上去还不错
That's good to know.
当然 只是从理论上来说
Of course, it's just a theory.
多谢安慰
Thanks.
他该如何找到她
How will he find her?
她脑子里塞满了所有人一辈子的记忆
She's got a lifetime of memories crammed inside that head.
简直是大海捞针
That's a lot of ground to cover.
我会尽力同步你和她的大脑模式
I can do my best to sync your brain pattern to hers.
应该能帮你找到她
That should get you close.
不过 你还是需要用自己的意念
But you'll still have to will yourself in and out
不断进出这些记忆碎片 直到找到她为止
of each memory you encounter until you find her.
听起来不难
Sounds like a piece of cake.
你能做到的
You can do this.
你要找到她 然后带她回来
You'll find her, and you'll bring her back.
我相信你
I know it.
好的
Okay.
开始吧
Fire it up.
那人脸上的表情
Woo, the look on that guy's face.
真不敢相信我们居然逃脱了
I still can't believe we got away with it.
只有一个解释 我们是最棒的
There's only one possible explanation, we're the best!
真是活见鬼
Well, I'll be damned.
是我的记忆
It's one of mine.
她在那里
There she is.
看好了 小子们
Take a look, boys.
我们来空间站时乘的是运输船
We arrived at the station in a shuttle,
离开时乘的是那个
we left in that.
这才是真正的生意
And that's what I call trading up!
从没人偷过星际委员会的驱逐舰
No one's ever stolen a Galactic Authority destroyer before.
这会改变一切的
This is gonna change everything.
你说得太对了
You're damn right.
现在去喝一杯吧
Now let's get a drink!
兄弟们 欢迎回来
Brothers, welcome back!
将军想亲自来恭喜你们
The General himself wanted to be here to congratulate you,
但他必须回萨德尔沙丘星
but he had to return to Arrakis Sadr
去协调我们的下一个任务
to coordinate our next campaign.
举杯
A toast.
为了星际起义军
To the Insurrection!
星际起义军
The Insurrection!
消息传开了吗 人们知道我们做的事了吗
Has word got out, do people know what we did?
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
星际委员会不会泄漏这事的 太丢人了
G.A.'s won't let this get out, it's too embarrassing.
要是任何空间站想播出这消息
Any news station that tries to broadcast this,
新闻稿还没写好就会关门大吉了
they'll get shut down before they can even finish the report.
不 这事太轰动了
No, this is way too big.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表