剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
你也会成为牺牲品
Then you'll just be expendable too.
我不会袖手旁观 任由他们伤害你
Look I'm not just gonna sit here and let them hurt you.
我宁愿受伤也不愿你
I'd rather that than you sacrifice yourself
白白牺牲自己
for no reason.
求你了 他们回来时 你什么都别说
Please, please, just when they get back, keep your mouth shut.
抱歉 我做不到
Sorry, I can't do it.
你也许不算真正的船员
You know you may not be one of the original crew,
严格说 我也不是
technically I'm not either, but you're definitely
可你绝对是船上最勇敢的人
one of the bravest people on this ship.
你很幸运 小鬼
You're in luck, kid.
看来你有机会
Looks like you got a chance to prove
证明自己不完全是个牺牲品
you're not so expendable after all.
怎么样
Well?
如果我帮你们恢复了引擎
If I help you, and you get the drive back,
你们还有什么理由让我活着
what's to stop you from killing me?
不 不 不
Oh no, no, no, no, no.
你想错了
See you're looking at this all wrong okay.
如果你帮我们恢复引擎
If you help us and we get the drive back,
那就证明你活着
then you'll have shown that you're useful enough
对我们还有用
to keep around.
但如果你不帮 我绝对会杀了你
But if you don't, I definitely will kill you.
和我想的一样
Yeah, that's what I thought.
什么
What is it?
我们之前遇到过
We've had this problem before.
其中一个前耦合器断开了
One of the forward couplings has disengaged
因为系统检测到超载可能带来严重损坏
because it's detecting the possibility of a fatal overload.
你能修好吗
Can you fix it?
完全修好需要停靠一周
A real fix would take a week in dry-dock,
但我们能用之前的办法解决
but we can make it work like we did before.
唯一的问题是 有人得出去
Only thing is, someone has to go outside.
你真搞笑
Oh, that's rich.
我没有骗你们
I'm not lying.
上次我们派了仿生人
Last time we sent the Android.
我去吧
I'll do it.
告诉我需要干什么
Just tell me what I need to know.
说真的 这种时候他怎么还睡得着
Seriously, how can he be sleeping at a time like this?
他在节约氧气
He's conserving oxygen.
你该高兴才对
You should be happy.
氧气只有这么点
There's only so much in here.
反正现在我们什么也做不了
There's nothing we can be doing right now anyways.
对他来说 这样能有效利用时间
To him, it's an efficient use of time.
没错 如果你是个机器人
Sure, if you're a robot.
他和你一样都有感情
He feels things same as you.
只不过他不表现出来
He just doesn't show it.
二号♥的死对你打击很大 对吧
What happened to Two hit you pretty hard huh?
我只是没有做好心理准备
Just caught me off guard is all.
我没想到他们真会那么做
I didn't think they'd really do it.
我们都知道你们之间有点什么
We all know there was something between you two.
这飞船并不大
It's a small ship.
一次而已
It was only once.
并不能代表什么
Didn't mean a thing.
嗯哼
Uh huh.
我们进入休眠舱之前
Before we went into those pods,
我们身边总有人在死去 对吧
there must have been times when we lost people right?
很可能
Most likely.
我们的生活就是这样
That's the life.
如果你相信别人对我们的评价
And if you believe half of what people say about us,
我猜我们从不会被这种事拖累
I'm guessing that we never let it slow us down.
从来不会
Ever.
也许现在我们真的不一样了
Maybe we really are different this time around.
她也是这么希望的
That's what she was hoping for.
你还好吧
You okay?
五号♥在哪
Where's Five?
这里的按钮能激活你的磁力靴
This button right here activates your mag boots.
耦合器位于离气阀舱
The coupling is located in a trench
大约五十米的电缆中
about fifty meters from the airlock.
你能行吗
You good?
当然
Yeah.
我们会在舰桥上监控你的进程
Alright we're gonna monitor your progress from the bridge.
你能搞定的
You got this.
我讨厌小鬼
I hate kids.
等我们完事了 你就能杀了她
Ah, you can kill her when we're done here.
好了 你可以出发了
Alright you're good to go.
好的 正在减压
Okay, de-pressurizing.
减压完成
De-pressurization complete.
启动磁力靴
Activating mag boots.
我正在打开外舱门
And I'm opening the outer door.
好了 我已经在外面了
Alright, I'm outside.
我得说
You know, I got to say...
外面还挺美的
It's pretty beautiful out here.
你晚点再写赞美诗吧
You can write a poem about it later.
先完成任务
Get the job done.
了解
Understood.
我看见放置耦合器的电缆了
I can see the trench where the coupling's housed.
在我的正前方
It's directly ahead of me.
怎么回事
What the hell?
气压正在消失
I'm losing air pressure!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我的磁力靴失效了
My mag boots are deactivated!
你能看到裂痕的位置吗
Can you identify where the breach is?
他脱离飞船了
He's off the ship!
万斯 你能听到我说话吗
Vons, do you read me?
万斯
Vons!
快想办法
Do something!
太迟了
It's too late.
刚刚到底发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
不可能
That's impossible.
什么
What?
有人在给气阀舱加压
Someone's pressurizing the airlock.
你确定人♥质♥都关起来了吗
Are you sure the prisoners are secure?
是的 我确定
Yes positive.
我监控着保险库的门
I've got the door monitored from here.
一直都关着
It's been locked the whole time.
还有谁在飞船上
Who else is on this ship?
没有了
No one.
你在说谎
You're lying.
把她带走 和其他人关在一起
Take her and put her with the others.
下去检查气阀舱
Get down there and check the airlock.
现在就去
Now!
站住
That's far enough.
是你把万斯送出飞船的
You sent Vons out there.
他自愿的
He volunteered.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
一切都是你的主意
The whole thing was your idea.
你动了什么手脚
What did you do?
他到底怎么了
What happened to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
撒谎的小贱♥人♥
Lying little bitch.
你不是应该死了吗
You're supposed to be dead.
是啊 抱歉 让你失望了
Yeah, sorry to disappoint.
我以为你死了
I thought you were gone.
是啊 我也以为自己死了
Yeah yeah, so did I.
发生了什么
What happened?
等我自己弄清楚了 我会告诉你的
When I figure it out, I'll tell you.
其他人在哪
Where are the others?
他们还在保险库
They're still in the vault.
韦克斯勒在舰桥 盖恩去检查气阀舱了
Wexler's on the bridge and Cain went down to the airlock.
很好 我们走
Good, let's go, come on.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表