剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
听着 那天在空间站发生的事情
Look, about what happened on the space station
我很抱歉让你看见那一切
I'm sorry you had to see that.
我原本不想杀死那些人的
I didn't mean to kill those men.
只是
It was just...
本能
Instinct?
我本来要说条件反射
I was going to say reflex.
我没准备好 失去了控制
I wasn't ready, I wasn't in control.
下一次不会这样了
Next time it'll be different.
你真的认为还有下一次吗
You really think there's gonna be a next time?
对我来说也许没有
Maybe not for me.
我以为自己能够改变一切
I thought I could make things different, you know?
走一条不同的路
Take a different path.
现在看来我可能没机会了
Now it looks like I might not get the chance.
帮我个忙 别放弃其他人
Do me a favor, don't give up on the others.
等等 我好像发现了什么
Hold on, I think I got something here.
你确定
You sure?
你看到其他下去的路了吗
You see another way down?
没有
No.
有个小问题
Slight problem.
什么
What?
天啊
Oh boy.
有多少
How many?
七八个 他们看上去状态不怎么好
Seven or eight, they don't look like they're doing too good.
比起我们 缺氧对他们的影响更大
The lack of air must be affecting them more than us.
很好
Well that's good.
正好让我挨个射杀
Easier for me to pick off.
不要
No!
别再用子弹
No more bullets.
记得上次发生了什么吗
Let's remember what happened last time.
那你有什么好主意
So what's your great idea?
我们直接下去 从他们身边走过去
I say we just go down there and walk right past them.
说真的
For real?
是啊
Yeah.
要是他们有人抓住了你
If one of them gives you any trouble,
就狠狠踢他们一脚
just give 'em a swift kick.
你看 他们死的比我们还快
Look, they're dying even faster than we are.
我们趁机会赶快行动
Let's take advantage of that while we still can.
天啊 你最好是对的 最好行得通
God, you better be right, this better work.
好了
Alright.
关上电筒
Shut'er down.
掠夺者 这里是刀锋
Marauder, this is the Raza.
我做到了
I did it.
我成功进入了货船的
I managed to tap into the freighter's
紧急生命维持系统
emergency life support.
正在恢复氧气供应
Restoring O2 levels now.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
新鲜空气
Fresh air.
快上来 快
Get back up here, now!
太迟了
Too late.
你现在可以下来了
You can come down now.
说好不用子弹的
So much for no bullets.
只用了几颗而已
It was only a few.
不用谢
You're welcome.
继续走吧
Let's get going.
这里是掠夺者
This is the Marauder.
我找到他们了
I've got 'em.
现在一起回来
We're heading back.
他也没受到感染
He's clean as well.
没有病毒的迹象
No sign of the virus.
告诉你了
Told 'ya.
我都没被抓伤
I didn't even get a scratch.
现在去完成任务吧
Now let's go finish this job.
等等
Hold on.
还有多久
How much time?
我现在随时都可能出现症状
I should start showing symptoms any minute now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
要是有什么我能做的...
If there was anything I could've done...
我知道
I know.
趁现在你还是你 还有件事
But while you're still you, there's one more thing
我们需要讨论一下
we need to discuss.
什么
What?
这是个大错误
This is a big mistake.
开始吧
Do it.
你不会真以为我们会让那玩意
You didn't really think we were gonna let that thing
飞回有人类居住的地方吧
fly itself back to civilization, did you?
我猜现在佣金是彻底没戏了
Well, I guess there's no way we're getting paid now huh.
太糟了
Too bad.
我只是有些吃惊
I'm just surprised because
我以为我们已经达成一致了
I thought that we had an arrangement.
你有什么话想说吗
You have something you'd like to say?
我还是等会再说吧
I think I'll save it for later.
已经多久了
How long has it been?
五个多小时了
Over five hours.
她现在难道不应该开始出现症状吗
Shouldn't she have started to show symptoms by now?
通常是的
Normally, yes.
我们再扫描她一次
I say we scan her again.
我们已经扫描过了
We already did that.
看看她
Look at her.
什么也没发生
Nothing's happening.
她一点也没变
She's not changing.
我们不会有什么损失
What do we have to lose?
病毒没了
It's gone.
不可能
That can't be.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道我不会变异
I knew I wasn't changing.
让我出去
Let me out of here.
我没事了
I'm done.
她说的对
She's right.
让她出来
Let her out.
你确定这明智吗
Are you sure that's wise?
你看见扫描结果了
You saw the results.
未检测到病毒
No virus detected.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
根据远界号♥的医疗记录
According to the Far Horizon's medical logs,
从未有人成功对该病毒产生
no one has ever had a successful immune response
免疫反应
to the virus before.
没错
Exactly.
但是这并不能改变
But that doesn't change the fact that
病毒已经不存在的事实
the virus is no longer present.
没有威胁了
There is no threat.
听着 各位 我也没法解释这事
Look, guys, I can't explain it any better than you can.
但是我们要怎么办
But what are we going do?
难道一直把她关在里面吗
Keep her in there forever?
我猜我们不可能假装
I don't suppose there's any chance we can just pretend
这件事没发生过
like this never happened?
我看不可能
Didn't think so.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
我希望没有打扰到你
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
没有 没事 怎么了
No, it's fine, what's up?
听着 我想说
Look, I wanted to say
很抱歉我们炸掉了货船
I'm sorry about losing the freighter.
但是一号♥说得对 它太危险了
But One was right, it was just too dangerous.
没关系
That's fine.
只是很希望手头能有点现金
It just would have been nice to get a little cash
哪怕一次也好
in our pockets for once.
或许可以去找点乐子
Maybe get up to something fun.
你知道吗... 其实有其他找乐子的方式
You know... there are other ways to have fun
一分钱也不用花
that don't cost anything.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表