剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
动手吧
Do it.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
就这样了
That's it.
时间到了
Time's up.
我们怎么确定他们已经拿到设备了
How do we know they've secured the device?
反正如果他们现在还没拿到 那就太迟了
If they haven't by now it's too late anyway.
封锁一旦解除 安全协议规定
As soon as lockdown ends, protocol says
所有的站内人员留在原地 除了安保人员
all station personnel stay put, except security.
他们会逐个房♥间地清查
Now they'll initiate a room-to-room sweep,
所以我们的机会就是在撤离时混入他们
so chances are we're gonna run into them on the way out.
准备好
Be ready.
好了
That's it.
该走了
Time to go.
反向推进 达到百分之十
Reverse thrusters, ten percent.
我们停靠了
We're docked.
在这等着
Wait here.
B组 你们那里情况怎样
B-squad, what's your status?
G区清查完毕
G Section is clear.
我们现在前往十二层
We're heading down to level twelve.
明白
Understood.
多少人
How many?
包括领头在内一共八人
There's eight of them including the leader.
每个人都拿着根棒子
They're all carrying some kind of club.
那是电击棒
Shock sticks.
我们用这种东西来摆平酒吧斗殴
We use 'em to break up bar fights.
挨一下的滋味可不好受
It's not pretty.
没有其他通往气阀舱的路了
There's no other way to the airlock.
我们被堵在这里了
We're cut off.
我们得冲破包围
We're gonna have to rush them.
好 但他们有武器 我们没有
Yeah, they have weapons; we don't.
这是我们离开这里唯一的办法
We also don't have a choice if we want to get out of here.
D组 听到我说话吗
D-squad, are you reading me?
收到 长官 向前走
Yes sir, go ahead.
我们负责清查主气阀舱 你们来协助
We've got the main airlock, I want you on auxiliary.
在我排查完毕之前 没人能离开这个空间站
No one gets off this station until I give the all clear.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我们拿到了
We've got it!
我们拿到设备了
We got the device!
你错过了所有好戏
You missed all the fun.
相信我 我们已经亲身经历了很多好戏了
Believe me, we had enough fun on our own.
我们快点离开这个鬼地方吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
绑好设备 发动引擎 大块头
Get it strapped down, fire it up Tiny.
该走了
Time to go.
刀锋 这里是掠夺者 我们在回来的路上
Raza, this is the Marauder, we're on our way.
你拿到东西了
Did you get it?
我们拿到了
We got it.
仿生人 带我们离开这里
Android, get us out of here.
帮个忙 看好这玩意
Do me a favor, secure this thing.
这东西放我这里
Hey, hey, it stays with me.
我们有存放的安全地点
We've got a safe place.
我们的飞船 按我们的规矩 走吧
Our ship, our rules, go.
现在能喝一杯了
Now we can drink.
你在那里表现得不错
You did alright down there.
你也是
You did.
干杯
Cheers.
再来一杯 满上
Alright there you go, top it up.
好吧 好吧
Alright, alright.
小鬼也喝一杯
And alright for the kid.
这可不行
Whoa no!
你是她爸吗
What? Are you her daddy?
你想什么呢
Yeah what are you thinking.
说真的吗
Really?
开什么玩笑 她在那里表现得那么好
Are you kidding me? She did great out there.
你干掉了一个机器人
You kicked a robots ass.
干得好 孩子
Nice work kid.
希望你别介意
Hope you don't mind.
我想在离开之前 能有幸看一眼
I wanted to have at least one look at the bridge
大名鼎鼎的刀锋的舰桥
of the famous Raza before we go our separate ways.
你运行飞船的方式真令人印象深刻
It's really impressive the way you've maintained this ship.
看看这地方 可不简单
Look at this place, it can't be easy.
是吗 谢谢
Why, thank you.
我确实感到非常的骄傲...
I do take a great deal of pride in...
干杯
Cheers.
干了
Bottoms up.
看看谁来了
Hey look who it is!
接着
Catch.
喝的就在那 再给你一杯
Drinks right there, drinks go to you.
你知道吗 你们第一次上船时
You know, when you guys first came on board,
我不怎么喜欢你们
I didn't like you much.
现在呢?
Awe, and now?
还是不怎么喜欢
I still don't like you.
那你可能会更加不喜欢我们了
Then you're about to like us even less.
怎么回事
What the hell?
那是我的枪
That's my gun.
不再是了
Not anymore.
好了 孩子
Okay, kid.
绑住他们
Make yourself useful.
仿生人 为什么我们离开了超光速飞行
Android, why did we drop out of FTL?
韦克斯勒 这是怎么回事
Wexler, what is this?
对着镜头笑一个
Smile for the camera.
你的伙伴们都看着呢
Your friends are all watching.
我知道你把设备放在了船上某处的保险库里
Now I know you got the device in a vault somewhere on board,
告诉我密♥码♥ 我们快点结束
so why don't you give me the code and this'll all be over.
我以为你能打开银河系里任何保险箱
I thought you could crack any safe in the galaxy.
我当然可以 只是现在没多少时间
I can, I just don't have a lot of time right now,
所以我们决定用简单的方法
so we're gonna do this the easy way.
如果你觉得我会告诉你什么 别做梦了
If you think I'm gonna give you anything, you can forget it.
哦 不 不 不是你 是你的伙伴们
Oh no, no, no, no, no, not you, your friends.
你看 他们要么给我密♥码♥
See, they can either give me the code,
要么亲眼看你掉进太空
or they can watch you get blown out into space.
所以 怎么说 各位
So what's it gonna be, folks?
什么都别告诉他
Don't give him anything.
你以为我在虚张声势吗
Hey, hey, hey, do you think I'm bluffing?
你只是第一个
I mean hell, you're just the first.
接下来就是那个小鬼
After that we do the kid.
还是不说吗
Nothing?
好 我来告诉你我要做什么
Okay I'll tell you what I'm gonna do,
我们按老办法来
we're gonna kick it old school.
我倒数五下 如果我数到零之前 还没人开口
I'm gonna count down from five, and if no body speaks by the
我就把她扔出去
time I get to zero, out she goes.
五 四 三 二...
Five, four, three, two...
马普索普
Maplethorpe!
密♥码♥是马普索普
The code is Maplethorpe.
结尾有个"E"
With an "E".
去看看
Check it out.
我们完成了任务
We did the job.
你们为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你们所有人的悬赏金
The collective bounty on this crew
都抵得上那件设备了
is worth as much as the device alone.
而且我们还能得到这艘船
Plus this way we get to keep the ship.
这就是我说的三赢策略
It's what I like to call a win-win-win.
我是盖恩
Yeah it's Cain.
我进来了
I'm in.
东西到手了
We got it.
你知道吗 真是糟糕
You know it's really too bad,
我们本来能好好找点乐子
we could've had some real fun together.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表