剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
不过也相当多
but it's a tidy sum.
你不会为了道听途说的小道消息
You're not gonna risk it on the off chance
而拿悬赏金冒险
that some story you heard is true.
这样做不值得
It's not worth it.
也许就为了让你闭嘴 这样做也值得
Might be worth it just to shut you up.
不 他说的对
No, he's right.
说真的吗
Seriously?
你就这样被他说服了吗
You're gonna let him talk you down just like that?
我说了吗
Did I say that?
没有
No.
我们只是要换种方法试试
We're just gonna try this another way.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
肯定有些我们能用的东西
There's gotta be something around here we can use.
我已经告诉过你了
I already told you.
这里没有能用的
There's nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing.
通风管呢
What about the vents?
你为什么不从通风管爬出去
Why don't you crawl out the vents,
然后从外面把门打开
open the door from the outside?
这个房♥间里没有通风管
There are no vents in this room.
这是个封闭的保险库
It's a sealed vault.
问题就出在这里
That's the whole point.
你最好冷静下来 我们的空气有限
You might want to calm down, we've only got so much air.
来啊 你有种再让我冷静
Come on man, you tell me to calm down one more time,
看你会怎么样
see what it gets you!
我们能不要这样吗
Can we not do this?
他们把她扔进了太空
They blew her out into space!
而我们眼睁睁地看着
While we stood there and watched!
什么也没做
And we did nothing.
我们应该做什么
What were we supposed to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许应该反击
Fight back, maybe.
四号♥和我试过了
Four and I tried.
并不成功
Unsuccessfully.
那又怎样 你现在要放弃了吗
So what? You wanna just give up now?
不 我们现在情况非常不妙
No, we're in a position of severe disadvantage.
切不可冲动行事
The last thing we want to do is act on emotion.
我才不信这一套禅宗的鬼玩意
The whole Zen master thing doesn't work for me.
放马过来
Oh man, bring it.
向后退
Back away.
放马过来
Bring it!
我说向后退
I said back away!
来啊
Come on.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
你们的兄弟柯尔索需要有人作伴
Your buddy Corso needs a little company.
我从你身上得到了灵感 伙计
See, I got the idea from you, Sport.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
这艘船上的所有人只要活着
Everybody on this ship is worth money,
并且没受什么伤 都很值钱
alive and relatively unharmed.
除了她
Except for her.
据我所知 她没有悬赏金
There's no bounty on her head from what I know,
所以和你们不一样 她是可以牺牲的
so unlike the rest of you she's completely expendable.
那么我们开始吧
So how about we get started.
我想我们可以从切一根小手指开始
So I figure we'll start with one of the little fingers
然后再做别的
and we'll go from there.
我没有尖锐物品来利落地切下它
I don't really have anything sharp to cut it off cleanly,
所以我们只能把它拧断 这样可以吗
so we'll just sort of have to twist it off, is that okay?
她什么都不知道 韦克斯勒
She doesn't know anything, Wexler!
别把她牵扯进来
Leave her out of this!
我相信你 真的
I believe you, I do.
但这不是重点
But that's not really the point.
她不需要知道什么
She doesn't have to know anything.
她只需要感到痛苦
She just has to feel pain.
特吕弗指挥官那里怎么办
What about Commander Truffault?
你要怎么和她解释
How are you gonna explain this to her?
幸运的话 我再也不会见到特吕弗指挥官了
With any luck I'll never see Commander Truffault again.
所以你不光耍了我们 你还耍了日经联合
So you're not just screwing us, you're screwing Mikkei as well.
你打算把设备卖♥♥到哪里去
Where are you gonna sell the device?
其他的公♥司♥
Another corp?
有人开了更高的价吗
You got a better offer?
不关你的事
That's not really any of your business,
无论如何 我们有点跑题了
and anyway we've kind of getting off the topic here.
我没有在某个卫星上偷藏战利品
I don't have a secret stash on some moon somewhere!
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth!
也许吧 但我不相信你
Maybe, but I can't take your word for it.
我听过你的大名 但是我开始觉得
Now I've heard your rep, but I'm starting to think
那只是传闻而已
it's all just a bunch of talk.
我认为你除了看着我伤害这姑娘
I don't think there's anything you'd rather do less
什么都做不了
than watch me hurt this girl.
反正切到第三根手指时 我们就会知道了
And anyway we'll know by the third finger for sure.
拜托
Come on.
我们都知道你不会这样做的
We both know you're not gonna do that.
我们是小偷 不是禽兽
We're thieves, we're not animals.
我和盖恩还能对她
Well, you know there are other things that Cain
做点别的事
and I could do to her.
也许还会更有趣
Might even be more fun.
你想看吗
Would you like to see that?
你们是变♥态♥
You're a sick son of a bitch.
韦克斯勒 盖恩 出问题了
Wexler, Cain, we've got a problem.
怎么了
What?
你们得快点来舰桥
You need to get to the bridge.
事情才刚开始有趣呢
Just as it was getting interesting.
未完待续
To be continued.
你的小刀应该不在身上了吧
I don't suppose you have that knife on you?
在六号♥那里
Six has it.
反正我也被绑的太紧了
I'm tied too tight anyway.
是啊
Yeah.
二号♥的事情我很遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened to Two.
我也很遗憾你不得不目睹一切
I'm sorry you had to see that.
我知道她对你来说很重要
I know she meant a lot to you.
不光是我
I don't think I was the only one.
当然不是
No, you weren't.
飞船在进行某种自我诊断时
The ship was going through some kind of
出现了这个
self-diagnostic when this came up.
可能跟超光速引擎有关 但我不...
Something to do with the FTL drive but I can't...
让我看看
Here let me see.
你全都看得懂
You understand all that?
当然
Of course.
可能不是全部
Well maybe not all of it.
如果超光速引擎无法启动 我们就无法进入超光速
If the FTL drive is offline we can't jump.
不能进入超光速 我们就完了
We can't jump we are screwed.
沃尔科夫-罗斯马上就到了
The Volkov-Rusi will be here soon.
或许他们能帮上忙
Maybe they can help us.
或者他们可以拿走设备
Or maybe they'll just take the device,
不付报酬 然后让我们困在这等死
keep the payment and leave us stranded.
我们不能相信他们
We can't trust them.
我们可以重新启动仿生人
We could re-activate the Android.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
人♥质♥们呢
What about the hostages?
也许他们中有人能帮上忙
Maybe one of them can help.
仿生人曾说过如果我们陷入绝境
You know, the Android once told me that when all this caught up
我可以逃过一劫
with us, I'd be the lucky one,
因为我并不是真正的船员之一
because I wasn't one of the original crew.
然而一切正好相反 真是可笑
It's kinda funny how it turned out to be the exact opposite.
我会告诉他们我不是真的贾斯·柯尔索
Hey, I'm just gonna tell them I'm not the real Jace Corso.
这能让他们停手
That'll make them back off.
你不可能说服他们的
You'll never convince them.
我有基因扫描为证
I've have the DNA scan.
我会让他们相信我的
I'll make them believe me.
那又有什么用呢
And what good would that do?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表