剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
他们刚进入超光速
They just jumped to FTL.
该死
Shit.
现在 只剩我们了
Well now, we're all alone.
你会放我走的
You're gonna let me go.
是吗
Am I?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
你会把我送到最近的空间站
You're gonna fly me to the nearest space station,
等我安全离开飞船之后
and then when I'm safely off the ship
我会用无线电把密♥码♥告诉你
I'll radio back with the code.
否则 你就等着他们窒息而死
Otherwise you'll just be letting them all suffocate.
我有个更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
风水轮流转 对吧
It seems like we've come full circle, doesn't it?
你可以尽情恐吓我
You can threaten me all you like
但是你我都清楚 你不能杀了我
but we both know you can't kill me.
没有密♥码♥ 你的朋友们就死定了
Without the code your friends are dead.
你忘记了 你不是这艘船上唯一
You're forgetting you're not the only one on this ship
知道如何开门的人
that knows how to open doors.
那个小姑娘
Oh, the little girl?
你一定在开玩笑
You must be kidding.
她是我的保险策略
She's my insurance policy.
以防你决定嘴硬到底
In case you decide to be difficult.
她永远都打不开那间保险库
She'll never crack that vault.
你确定你要冒险吗
You sure you want to take that chance?
因为如果她在你给我密♥码♥之前打开了门
Because if she opens that door before you give me the code,
你会后悔的
you will regret it.
我不会让你死的痛快的
I do not have to kill you quickly.
反正我给你密♥码♥之后 你也会把我扔出去的
If I give you the code you're just gonna blow me out anyway.
为什么 因为你是这样对我的吗
Why? Because that's what you did to me?
我可不像你 韦克斯勒
I'm nothing like you, Wexler.
如果你给我密♥码♥ 我会放你走
If you give me the code, I will let you out.
好吧
Okay.
密♥码♥是1040-99XD-4
It's 1040-99XD-4.
是我在监狱的编号♥
It was my serial number in prison.
你听到了吗
You copy that?
门开了
Got it.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
我们准备好了 他们呢
We are ready. Where are they?
没事了 我们搞定了他们
It's okay, we took care of them.
都结束了
It's over.
"我们"是谁
Who's "we"?
我开了门
I got the door open.
他们都很虚弱 不过我觉得他们会没事的
They're all pretty woozy, but I think they're going to be okay.
你在和谁说话
Who you talking to?
好了 我照做了
Okay, I did my part.
现在该你了
Now it's your turn.
你说你会放我走的
Hey, you said you were gonna let me out.
别闹了
Hey, quit screwing around.
行了 你可不是冷血杀手
Alright, you're not a cold blooded killer.
你可不像我 记得吗
You're not like me, remember?
今天的事情之后 我都不知道我是谁了
After today, I don't know what I am.
这头疼什么时候才能好
When does this headache go away?
还要一阵子
Could be a while.
二号♥怎么样
What about Two?
这不是我的幻觉 对吧
I didn't hallucinate that, did I?
她被扔出了气阀舱
She got blown out the airlock.
对啊
Yeah.
她说她被向外推向飞船前端
She said she was pushed out toward the front of the ship,
但她抓住了外壳上的一个突起部分
but she managed to grab onto a raised section of the hull.
她一直抓着等死 但却没死
She held on, waiting to die, and she didn't.
她下降到放置前耦合器的
She pulled herself down into one of the trenches
一个电缆槽那里
that house the forward couplings,
断开了其中一个 使飞船无法启动超光速
disengaged one of them so that ship wouldn't jump.
然后她回到气阀舱
Then she pushed herself toward the airlock,
在那里等他们开门
and waited for them to open the door.
她这么做时都没穿太空服吗
All that, without a space suit?
很明显
Apparently.
她究竟是什么东西
What the hell is she?
据我所知 你是一个高级生物合成有机体
As far as I can tell, you're an advanced bio-synthetic organism.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你不是生出来的 而是造出来的
You weren't born, you were engineered.
什么 像你一样吗
What, like you?
不 和我不一样
No, not like me.
你有心脏 肺 肾脏 体液
You have a heart, lungs, kidneys, fluids.
但你的组成部分是按精确规格
But your constituent parts were manufactured,
制♥造♥出来 然后组装在一起
to exact specifications, and then assembled.
你还有一套纳米机器人校正器
You also have a network of corrector nanites
在你的身体里活动 甚至比我的还要先进
moving throughout your body, even more advanced than my own.
它们能够迅速移♥动♥到需要部位
They're designed to migrate quickly to any area of need.
就像我被咬了的时候
Like when I was bitten.
它杀死了病毒
It killed the virus.
没错
Correct.
还自行修复了伤口
And healed the wound itself.
我相信当你暴露在太空的低温环境中时
I believe that when you were exposed to the cold of space,
纳米机器人移♥动♥到了你的皮肤上
the nanites migrated to your skin,
凝聚起来形成了一层防护膜
joined together and formed a protective shield.
厚度最多仅几微米
It couldn't have been more than a few microns thick,
但它让你活了下来
but it kept you alive.
非常厉害
Very impressive.
你早就知道吗
You knew?
我怀疑过
I had my suspicions.
你为什么不说
Why didn't you say anything?
你没有问
You didn't ask.
我不知道这种技术竟然存在
I had no idea this technology even existed.
官方来说 的确不存在
It doesn't, officially.
它违反了星际委员会所有
And it's in contravention of all G.A. regulations
有关制♥造♥人造人的条例
regarding the manufacture of artificial persons.
如果委员会知道了你的存在
If the authorities were to learn of your existence,
你很可能会被追捕并且摧毁
it is likely you would be hunted down and destroyed.
现在我们拿这东西怎么办
So what do we do with this thing now?
完成交付 拿到酬劳 还想怎么样
Complete the delivery, get paid, what else?
我不认为我们应该把它交出去 各位
I don't think we should deliver this guys.
不论这是什么
Whatever this thing is,
三家公♥司♥为它争得头破血流
three corporations were willing to kill for it.
我觉得它非常危险
I'm thinking it's something that's extremely dangerous.
那就更应该把它弄下飞船
All the more reason to get it off the ship.
是啊
Yeah.
或许我们该问问二号♥的想法
Maybe we should ask Two what she thinks.
怎么 我们现在不能相信她了吗
What, we're not gonna trust her now?
就因为她和我们想的不一样
Because she's not who we thought she was?
你们真是不可理喻
Welcome to the goddamn club.
设备已启动 激活重力场 达到百分之十
The device is online, activating field, ten percent.
很高兴和你们交易
Pleasure doing business with you.
我们也是
Likewise.
很有趣
This is interesting.
我们获取了一些来自行星表面的
We're getting some unusual readings
异常读数
from the planet's surface.
这到底是什么
What the hell was that?
重力场变得非常不稳定
The field's become unstable.
关掉它
Shut it down.
我的天哪
Oh my god.
行星的重力场在激烈波动
The planet's gravitational field is fluctuating wildly.
我们得马上离开
We need to leave, immediately.
掠夺者 你们在哪里
Marauder, what's your position?
我们刚刚停靠
We're just docking now.
我们能进入超光速吗
Can we jump?
重力场波动阻碍了导航计算
The field variance is making nav calculations impossible.
进入最大次光速 快
Maximum sublight, now!
行星在分♥裂♥
The planet is breaking up.
转移一切可用能源到引擎上去
Divert all available power to the engines!
发生了什么事
What the hell's going on?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表