剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
来测试你的疼痛感受器
to test your pain receptors.
好吧 换个方法试试
Okay, coming in for another approach.
扫描一下
Running a scan.
还是什么都没有
Still nothing.
拜托
Come on!
把东西炸掉要花多长时间
How long does it take to blow some shit up?
又没有什么技术含量
It's not like its rocket science.
或许场域发射器比她想象得更难找
Maybe the field emitter was harder to find then she thought.
有没有可能阻尼场也会影响她
Could it be possible that it's affecting her as well?
不要啊
No.
不要啊
No!
有点不对劲
Something's gone wrong
我们得下去那里
We've got to get down there.
不行
Can't.
运输船一旦降落就会变成活靶子
We set this shuttle down and we're a sitting target.
那就让运输船降落到射程之外
So set the shuttle down out of range.
什么
What?
你觉得自己能够步行完那段距离吗
You think you're going to cover that distance on foot?
我们总得做点什么
Well we've got to do something.
另寻其他途径吧
Come around for another pass.
你的再生能力已被彻底抑制了
Your regenerative abilities have been severely compromised.
这是一个极好的机会来测试你的疼痛感受器
This is a great opportunity to test your pain receptors.
救命
Help me!
或许下次吧
掠夺者在等待我的信♥号♥♥
The Marauder is awaiting my signal.
你愿意帮我炸毁点什么吗
Would you like to help me blow something up?
还用说嘛
Would I?
好吧 靠近研究所
Alright, coming up on the facility.
重新扫描一次
Running another scan.
太好了 我检测到一个爆♥炸♥点...
Okay, I've got an explosion...
多个爆♥炸♥点
Multiple explosions!
哇
Whoa!
我就知道你会回来的
I knew you'd be back!
担心我们不能及时赶到吗
Worried we wouldn't make it in time?
不
Nah.
我删掉了你们输入的导航指令 以防万一
I deleted the nav command you guys entered, just in case.
万一我们没有回来呢
And what if we hadn't come back?
那我就重新编写一个
Then I would've programmed a new one.
我都不知道你还会编程
I didn't know you knew how to program.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
拜托 说真的吗
Come on, seriously!
你刚准备派我出去 兄弟 我准备好了
You just send me out there man, I am ready.
只要在飞船附近就没问题
Once around the ship, no problem.
是啊 倒不如说是只要在船舷附近就没问题
Yeah, more like once around and into the side of the ship.
把运输船托付给你驾驶
Trusting you to fly that shuttle
就像是赌他能打赢
is like betting on him in a fight.
无意冒犯
No offense.
他只是需要合适的训练
He just needs proper training.
你打算教吗
Are you offering?
当然不是 我已经有学生了
Absolutely not, I already have a student.
他要教我打败你们所有人
He's gonna teach me to kick all of your asses.
嗨
Hey.
我想谢谢你们所有人
Um, I wanted to thank you guys, all of you.
你们冒着生命危险来救我 我真的很感激
You risked your lives to save me and I really appreciate it.
我们只是觉得如果不来救你
Well, we just figured that if we didn't,
而你自己成功逃脱的话
and you somehow managed to escape on your own,
你一定会回来 让我们所有人吃不了兜着走
you'd come back here, you'd never let us hear the end of it.
不会.. . 但也许你是对的
Never...but you're probably right.
来吧 坐下
Come, sit.
给她倒杯酒
Pour that woman a drink.
谁给她倒杯酒吧
Pour that woman a drink, someone?
好吧
Okay.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯 各位
Cheers, guys.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
所以
So?
你说得对
You were right.
那我们达成一致了吗
Then we're agreed?
是的
Yes.
他必须死
He has to die.
什么时候
When?
在我们抵达采矿殖民地之前
Before we get to the mining colony,
从休眠舱出来之后
after we come out of stasis.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她走了
She's gone.
她逃走了
She escaped.
她有帮手
She had help.
- 那个身体多少岁 - 二十四
- How old is this body? - It's twenty-four.
你看见了发生的事
You see what happens.
你想成为下一个吗
Would you like to be next?
那没必要
That won't be necessary.
我们差不多完成新样品了
We've nearly completed work on the new prototype.
你打算怎么处理另一个
And what are you going to do about the other one?
我们不需要她了
We don't need her anymore.
她的存在威胁到了我们
Her continued existence threatens ours.
你说她有朋友帮她吗
You say she has friends who assisted her?
是的
Yes.
他们知道她是什么吗
Do they know what she is?
知道
Yes.
那他们也得死 亚历克斯
Then they'll need to die too, Alex.
他们所有人
All of them.
好的
Yes.
你好
Hello.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表