剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
不要相信任何人 特别是
To trust no one, least of all someone who snuck
蒙混到我们飞船上的那个人
aboard this ship under false pretenses.
我跟你们其他人不一样
I'm not like the rest of you.
毫无疑问
Clearly.
当初我们用转移舱去找六号♥的时候
When we used the transfer pods to go looking for Six,
我进行了一次基因扫描 查出了事实真♥相♥
I ran a genetic scan and found out the truth.
我的真实姓名是德里克·莫斯
My real name is Derrick Moss.
我原来是个商人 据说在我妻子
I was a business man, and by all accounts
被这架飞船上的一个人谋杀之前
leading a privileged life, until my wife was murdered.
我的日子一直过得不错
By a member of this crew.
想猜猜是哪个人吗
Care to guess which one?
所以你是来报仇的
So it's revenge you're after.
我以前也这样认为
I thought so.
现在 我不确定了
Now, I don't know.
我曾有机会杀掉他 但是我没有
I had a chance to kill him, and I didn't.
我肯定会下次机会还会出现的
I'm sure another opportunity will present itself.
我不是来杀人偿命的
I'm not looking for payback.
我只是想保证我们所有人的安全 唯一的办法就是
I just want to keep us safe, and the only way of doing that
确定他不再是个威胁
is by making sure he's no longer a threat.
我不是说我们要杀了他
I'm not saying we kill him.
只需控制住他
Just neutralize him.
在我们到达太空站之前把他关起来
Lock him up until we get to the space station
这样他就不能伤害任何人了
so he can't hurt anyone.
你想那么做的话
There's one more crew member
还需要得到另一名船员的支持
you'll have to get onside for that to happen.
我知道
I know.
如果她同意的话 你就愿意帮助我们吗
If she agrees, will we be able to count on your support?
你要小心一点儿
You should be careful.
她下一步很可能跟踪你
She'll probably come after you next.
你或者四号♥
You or Four.
她
She?
一号♥和三号♥太忙了 没时间担心对方
One and Three will be too busy worrying about each other.
她会把那一点考虑进去的
She'll count on that.
我对她来说算不上是威胁
And I'm not a threat to her.
所以你要小心
So you need to be careful.
你是在说二号♥
You're talking about Two.
我们不知道她在下到那个星球的时候
We don't know what happened to her
发生过什么
while she was down on that planet.
拜托
Come on.
你真觉得她有能力
You really think she's capable
伤害我们谁吗
of harming a member of this crew?
我知道她有这个能力
I know she is.
我一直在想
I've been thinking...
我们应该把武器锁起来
We should lock up the weapons.
肯定不能那么做
That's not gonna happen.
只是预防起见 在我们到达太空站
Just as a precaution, until we get to the space station
把这一切搞清楚之前
and figure this all out.
我觉得安卓才是我们最应该担心的
I think the Android should be our bigger concern.
他说得对
He's right.
不管拿到她神经植入的是谁 都可以利用她来对付我们
Whoever has her neural chip can use her against us,
你还记得你们大家上次
and you remember what happened the last time
跟她对抗的时候发生什么过吗
you guys faced off against her?
是的 我还记得很清楚
Yeah, I remember alright.
好吧
Okay.
所以假设我们同意把安卓关起来
So let's say that we do agree to lock up the Android,
有一个问题
One problem.
谁来保管钥匙
Who holds the key?
我不认为这是个问题 因为我猜不管那个人是谁
I don't think it matters because I'm guessing whoever did this
都没本事对她重新编程
doesn't have the skill set to reprogram her.
我想来向你展示一下
I wanna come over there and demonstrate my skill set
我对你重新编程的技能 小伙儿
on you pretty boy.
- 怎么样 - 嘿 嘿 够了
- Huh? - Hey, hey that's enough.
够了
That's enough.
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
就像我之前说的
Like I said before,
为了安全起见 我们应该团结一致
we should all stick together, just to be safe.
难道为了安全起见 要像一群受惊了的动物一样相互蜷缩在一起吗
Huddle for protection like a bunch of frightened animals?
不 谢了
No thank you.
但是我们待在一起 就能让那人更难接近安卓
But staying together makes it harder to access the android
然后利用她来对付我们了
and use her against us.
我不害怕安卓 我当然也不怕你们任何人
I don't fear the android, and I surely don't fear any of you,
所以如果这里的某个人企图跟踪我
so if anyone in here is even considering coming after me,
我建议你重新考虑一下
I'd suggest you rethink y...
你还好吗
You okay?
他怎么回事
What's happening to him?!
血压心脏呼吸频率都很稳定
Blood pressure heart and respiratory rates are steady.
大脑血流量正常
Cerebral blood flow is normal,
但他正处于没无反应状态
but he's in an unresponsive state.
我认为这不是通过睡眠就能恢复的事儿
I'm assuming this isn't something you just sleep off?
绝不可能
It's impossible to say.
我不知道他吃过什么
I don't know what he ingested
但我的猜测是 应该是一种快速见效
but my guess is it was a rapid-onset,
超短效的巴比妥类药物
ultra short-action barbiturate.
可能是一种神经毒素
Possibly a neurotoxin.
我们的整个供水系统都被人下毒了吗
So our entire water supply's been laced?
要在我进行全面分♥析♥之后才能确定
We can't know for sure until I run a full analysis.
在那之前 我建议各位不要
Until then, I'd advise everyone to not
吃任何没有密封的食物
consume anything that isn't sealed.
几分钟后 我们可能都会昏迷过去
A few minutes later, we all would've joined him.
并非所有人
Not all of us.
我们中有个人一口水也没喝
One of us didn't take any water.
那个人并不渴
One of us wasn't thirsty.
这还不明显吗
Isn't that convenient.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
如果我想对你们下毒 我肯定要跟着你们一块喝
If I wanted to drug you, I would've taken a cup
好让你们不怀疑我啊
like the rest of you so you wouldn't suspect me.
当然 除非你觉得我们不会
Unless, of course, you thought that we wouldn't
意识到去怀疑你
be awake to suspect you.
我这么聪明不会去冒这个险
I'm smart enough not to take that chance.
然而 你确实冒了这个险
And yet, you did.
我并没有 因为我没往水里下毒
No, I didn't because I didn't drug the water.
好了 冷静一下
Alright, settle down.
你们这么争下去是没有结果的
You're not gonna to get anywhere arguing.
那是因为你们都不听我的
That's because you guys aren't listening to me.
你只是在胡乱指责
You're just throwing around wild accusations.
你想要证据是吗
You want proof?
好吧 我们来找证据
Fine, let's get proof.
搜查他的房♥间
Search his quarters.
我保证 一定能在那找到那根电♥棍♥
Guaranteed, that's where we're gonna find the shock stick.
拜托 谁会蠢到把那东西♥藏♥在自己的房♥间
Come on, who's stupid enough to hide that thing in their room?
我也要搜他的房♥间
I wanna search his quarters too!
好吧
Fine.
所有人的房♥间都要接受搜查
We'll search everyone's quarters.
非常好
Great.
这一半的东西我甚至都不知道是什么
I don't even know what half of this stuff is.
我也要修好了才知道
Neither do I until I fix it.
这里完事了吗
Are we done here?
行了
Yeah.
这是我从上一个太空站
That's a little something I picked up
买♥♥来的一点小东西
at the last space station...
挑了又挑才选的这件
from a little something I picked up at the last space station.
好吧
Uh-huh.
继续吧
Moving on.
这儿完事了吗
We done here?
好吧 搜完了
Okay, we're done.
现在不早了 大家都累了
It's late; we're tired.
都去睡会吧
Get some sleep.
没人要监视他吗
No one's gonna keep an eye on him?
你随意
Be my guest.
晚安
Night.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表