剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗物质 前情提要
Previously on Dark Matter...
你看到扫描结果了吧
You saw the scans.
嗯 他们说你是血肉之躯
Yeah and they said you're flesh and blood.
人为制♥造♥的
Artificially constructed.
欢迎回来 丽贝卡
Welcome back, Rebecca.
我们准备去救她了
We're gonna go get her.
我知道你们不是真的要抛下她
I knew you weren't serious about leaving her behind.
他们知道她是什么吗
Do they know what she is?
是的
Yes.
这样的话他们也得死 亚历克斯
Then they'll need to die too, Alex.
他们所有人
All of them.
所以呢
So?
你是对的
You were right.
那我们达成一致了
Then we're agreed?
嗯
Yes.
他必须死
He has to die.
什么时候
When?
在我们到达采矿殖民地之前
Before we get to the mining colony,
结束休眠之后
after we come out of stasis.
嘿 安卓 我得跟你说个事
Hey, Android, there's something I need to talk to you about...
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 救命啊
Hey, help!!!
来人啊 帮帮忙
Somebody help!
来人啊 帮帮忙
Somebody help!
救命
Help!
出什么事了
What's the matter?
安卓掉线了
The Android's offline.
她的神经元芯片被拆掉了
Her neural chip's been removed.
她手上拿着什么
There's something in her hand.
沃尔科夫-鲁西
Volkov-Rusi.
抢走太空船的那些士兵吗
The soldiers who took the ship.
我们没能把他们全部抓住
We didn't get them all.
第一季 第十三集(终)
黑暗物质
混账东西
Son of a bitch.
没人能对我的机器人乱来
No one messes with my robot.
谁把她打晕那个人取走了她的神经植入物
Whoever took her down removed her neural implant.
我们得修复植入物 让她重新上线工作
We're gonna to need to recover it to bring her back online.
假如她还没有完全被毁坏的话
Assuming it already hasn't been destroyed.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
有了植入物 可以让安卓完全重启
With the implant you could do a full reboot
让其更加容易控制
to make her more manageable.
控制了安卓 你就掌控了这个飞船
Control the Android and you control the ship.
那为什么这个神秘人还没有这么做
So why didn't whoever it was do it already?
为什么要等着呢
Why wait?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们可能当时没想清楚
Maybe they weren't thinking straight,
或者五号♥把他们吓到了
or Five scared them off,
又或者可能他们有别的计划
or maybe they have some other agenda.
但这怎么可能
But how is this possible?
我们做了全面彻底的清查
We did a full top to bottom sweep.
显然我们这次得做一个更彻底的了
Obviously we need to do a better one this time.
没错
Right.
但记住 我们得活捉
But remember, we need to keep them alive.
至少是在我们拿回植入物之前
At least until we get the implant back.
你知道怎么用它的
You know how to use it.
嗯
Yeah.
一号♥ 你和四号♥一组
One, you're with Four.
五号♥ 你和六号♥一组
Five, you're with Six.
三号♥ 你和我一起
Three, you're with me.
留意你的搭档 保持联♥系♥
Keep your eyes on your partner and stay in touch.
你没和你的小男友一队我还有点小惊讶呢
You know I'm kinda surprised you didn't partner up with your boy.
小两口吵架了
You two having issues?
没 反正也不关你的事
No, not that it's any of your business.
亲爱的 在这飞船上
Sweetheart, on this ship,
大事小事 人人有份
everything is everyone's business.
出了这艘飞船
Outside of our quarters,
他就只是机组人员中的一个
he's just another member of this crew.
嗯 我知道我们的规矩
Yeah, I remember the drill.
我想问你个事
I wanted to ask you something.
嗯
Yeah?
我被困在气闸里的时候 他们威胁
When I was in that airlock and they were threatening
要把我扔出去 你告诉了他们密♥码♥
to space me, you were the one who gave up the code.
所以呢
So?
即使我跟你说不要这样
Even though I told you not to.
你要在这儿教训我违抗命令吗
Is this where you give me the gears for disobeying an order?
这可完全不是我想说的
That's not at all what I was trying to say.
让你指挥飞船真是再自然不过了
You're the most convenient choice to command this ship.
你可别被冲昏了头
Don't let it go to your head.
实际上 我只是想谢谢你
Actually, I was trying to thank you.
噢
Oh.
不过全都让你给毁了
Until you ruined it.
嗯 不客气
Well you're welcome.
安全
Clear.
所以你为什么那么做
So why'd you do it?
嗯
Hmm?
你为什么那么做
Why did you do it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我就是觉得你是个宝贵财富吧
I guess I just figured you're a valuable asset is all.
无论如何 你可比干一票的报酬要值钱多了
Anyway, you're worth much more than the payoff from one job.
所以这是个完全基于逻辑的分♥析♥吗
So it was a calculated decision based strictly on logic?
听起来挺像我风格的 是吧
That sounds like me, right?
当然
Sure.
事先说明下
Just to be clear,
我们是要活捉犯事者的 记得吗
we're trying to take whoever did this alive, remember?
你是在怀疑我的自♥制♥力吗
You doubting my self control?
我是高度自律的
I'm disciplined.
我只在必要时杀人
I only kill when necessary.
嗯 就像对你的老朋友那样吗
Yeah like your old friend?
秋田君
Akita?
他是个威胁
He was a threat.
哦是吗
Oh yeah?
他最后应该还是会找上我的
He would have come after me eventually.
少一个敌人 少一桩心事
A dead enemy is one less concern.
我不知道
I don't know.
无论是不是敌人 我杀的人命
Enemy or not, the lives I've taken
还是让我觉得心里沉甸甸的
weigh pretty heavily on me.
嗯 我不能让他们影响我
Yeah, well I can't allow them to affect me,
因为我还有更多命要取呢
because I have so many more to take.
我们从殖民地边境出来 在这个银河当局势力范围外的地方
We're less than a week out from the edge of colonized space,
待了不到一个星期
out of the reach of the Galactic Authority.
我们可以不再逃跑了
We can afford to stop running.
听着 不像你 我可没想逃避我的过去
Look, unlike you, I'm not trying to escape my past.
我选择接受之
I've chosen to embrace it.
所以一旦我集齐所有的必要资源
So once I've gathered all the necessary resources,
我就会回在容 夺回我的王位
I'll return to Zairon and retake my throne.
一号♥ 请回话 你们情况如何?
one,come in. What's. your status?
嗯 我们刚清查了这片区域
Yeah, we just cleared this section.
怎么了
What?
你枪用起来挺自如的
You look pretty comfortable with that gun.
四号♥一直在教我怎样自我防卫
Four's been teaching me self-defense.
包括搏击和武器训练
That includes fighting and weapon training.
现在 出事时
Now, when there's trouble,
我终于不用再躲着 可以起点作用了
instead of hiding I can finally be useful.
成为有用之人 不需要与枪为伍
You've never needed a gun to be useful.
你可能不想听 但我现在很开心
You might not want to hear it, but I'm happy now.
我终于感觉到我是队里的一员了
I finally feel like I'm part of the team
而且这和这枪没什么关系
and it's got nothing to do with this gun.
嗯 这可讽刺了
Well here's the irony.
一直以来 你都在尝试着向我们靠拢
All this time you've been trying to be more like us,
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表