剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
如果我们询问一些
If we start asking for information
本该知道的信息 他会起疑心
we should already know, he could get suspicious.
而且万一他发现我们失忆了
And if he finds out about our memory loss,
他会认为我们失去利用价值了 而终止协议
he could consider us damaged goods and end our arrangement.
或者更糟 与我们为敌
Or worse, make a move against us.
还有别的想法吗
Other ideas?
我们跟着六号♥ 自己找出答案
We follow Six and find out for ourselves.
这主意太好了
That's a damn good idea.
我们在他的舱外等着他醒过来
We just go hang out by his pod wait for him to wake up,
然后逼他告诉我们
make him cough up some answers.
我指的是使用移形技术
I mean we use the transfer technology,
然后看他到底想做什么
and see what he's up to.
我才不要把自己密封在
There's no way I'm getting sealed up
那个玩意里 包裹得像个送给
in one of those things, all gift-wrapped
星际委员会的无助羔羊 想都别想
and helpless for the G.A, no fricken way.
我去吧
I'll do it.
他也为我这么做过
He did it for me.
仿生人现在无法启动
With the Android out of commission,
我们需要你呆在这里 你是技术专家
we need you here, you're our resident tech expert.
我去
I'll go.
你和他一起去
You go with him.
等等
Hang on.
他破天荒地说对了一件事
He, uncharacteristically, makes a good point.
躺在那玩意里面
You're pretty damn vulnerable lying trapped,
很容易受到攻击
in one of those things.
六号♥尊重你
Six respects you.
如果有任何冲突
If there's any confrontation,
你可以劝住他
you'll be able to reason with him.
你必须去
You have to go.
在旅行过程中
For the duration of your travel,
你们的身体会在这里低温休眠
your body will remain here in cryo-sleep.
等到旅行结束 你们的克隆体完成生物回收之后
When your clone returns for bio-mass recycling at the end of
新的经历和记忆都会上传
the trip, its experiences and memories will be uploaded,
并传送回来 融合成你的记忆
transferred back, and reintegrated with your own.
这安全吗
Is it safe?
绝对安全
Absolutely.
这是旅行的最安全方式
It's the safest way to travel.
只要你们的身体在这里 你绝对不会受到任何实质性伤害
With your true body here, you're never in any real danger.
你的克隆体甚至可以抵达恒星中心
Your clone could travel into the center of a star,
而你会绝对安全
and you'd be perfectly fine.
严重并发症发生的概率
The possibility of any critical complications
微乎其微
is extremely remote.
什么叫严重并发症
What do you mean by critical complications?
这不值一提
It's barely worth mentioning.
有几起屈指可数的意外事故
There have been a handful of incidents,
比如中风 心脏病 偶尔会有动脉瘤
strokes, heart attacks, the occasional aneurysm,
但是从没被证实过和我们的技术
but a causal link back to the technology
有任何直接关系
has never been established.
这听起来不是很...
Well, that doesn't sound so...
成交
Sold.
很好 我们看看什么时候有可用舱位...
Excellent, let's see when we've got a slot available...
你觉得下...
How about next...
现在怎么样
How about right now.
现在吗
Right now?
好的 我给你们登记一下
Okay, let's get you signed up.
你们是情侣吗
Are you a couple?
呃 不是...
Uh, no...
这样有优♥惠♥吗
Is there a discount?
可以打九折
Ten percent.
那好吧 我们是情侣
Well then yes, we are a couple.
还有 我们的一个好朋友今天早些时候也来了
Also, a good friend of ours was in earlier today.
格里芬·琼斯
Griffin Jones.
我们想跟他碰面
We'd like to meet up with him.
他告诉你们他去哪了吗
Did he tell you where he was going?
没有
Uh, no.
他不知道我们要来见他
He doesn't know we're meeting up with him.
我们想给他个惊喜
It's a surprise.
对 今天是他生日
Yeah, it's his birthday.
我不能泄露其他顾客的信息
Well I can't divulge information about other customers.
这不符合公♥司♥规定
It's against company policy.
而且 今天绝对不是他生日
Also, it's definitely not his birthday.
这是登记时
That's one of the things
必须提供的信息之一
you have to provide when you sign up.
让我问你点事
Let me ask you something.
你难道就没有想过
Haven't you ever been tempted
打破规则 最终...
to just break the rules, and finally...
报复那些冷漠的集团上司
Get back at my big faceless corporate bosses
因为他们让我感到自己如此卑微渺小吗
for making me feel so small and insignificant?
呃...
Uh...
派红队去接货
Send red team to pick up the shipment.
长官 我检测到一艘运输船正在靠近
Sir, I've detected an incoming shuttle.
正冲着我们来
Headed our way.
第一小队 跟我来
First squad, with me.
一旦有动静就通知我们
Update us if you hear anything.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好的 我已经输入了你们的目的地坐标
Okay, I've entered your destination coordinates
你们两位都准备就绪了
and you're all set.
向后躺 放轻松
Just lie back and relax.
等等 如果出现健康问题怎么办
Hang on, what if there's some kind of medical issue?
系统会自动监控
The system automatically monitors
身体不适的信♥号♥♥
for signs of physical distress.
一旦出现迹象 你会立刻断开连接
At the first indication, you'll be pulled right out.
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
等等
Wait!
万一着火了怎么办
What if there's a fire?
若空间站出现紧急状况 我会第一时间
In all station-related emergencies, my first priority
唤醒所有旅行者 把他们带去安全的地方
is to awaken all travelers and get them to safety.
我准备好了
Ready.
等一下 万一
Hang on, what if...
等一下 等等
Wait, wait, hang on, hey, wait
喂 不好意思 等一下 有人吗
wait, hey, excuse me, excuse me, hello?
别再靠近了
That's far enough.
你真有胆来这里
You've got some balls coming here.
我没带武器
I'm unarmed.
我来见将军
I'm here to see The General.
他也在等你
Just so happens he's waiting for you.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
是的
Yeah.
我们去找六号♥
Let's go find Six.
搞什么
What the hell man?!
你是谁
Who are you?
他在哪
Where is he?!
你在说什么
What are you talking about...
该死
Oh, crap.
你是谁
Who are you?
是我啊 我是一号♥
It's me, it's One.
你是四号♥
You're Four.
我们其他船员还在刀锋上
The rest of the crew is back on the Raza.
我们刚才用移形技术跟着六号♥
We just used the transfer tech to follow Six
来这个空间站看看他准备做什么
to this space station to find out what he's up to.
三号♥是个混♥蛋♥
Three is an asshole.
真的是你
It is you.
是啊
Yeah.
移形过程中出了故障吗
A glitch in the transfer process?
不可能 这个身体
Can't be, this body was constructed
是根据你的基因模板创造的 所以
on your DNA template, so...
这是我真正的身体
This is my real body.
这才是我的样子
This is what I look like.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表