剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
得到你所期望的答案
get the answers you were looking for,
但如果让你回到我们刚醒来时
But if you could go back to when we first woke up,
一无所知的状态 你愿意吗
and not know, would you?
我想我是愿意的
I suppose I might.
但我觉得一无所知的状态只会让我
But I have a feeling that not knowing would just make me
再次想知道真♥相♥
want to know all over again.
我想下一个需要解开的疑问是
Well, I guess the next big mystery that needs solving
谁偷了我们的记忆
is who stole our memories.
没人偷我们的记忆
No one stole our memories.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
不 不是的
No it wasn't.
二号♥ 立刻到舰桥来
two, you need to come to the bridge immediate.
怎么回事
what is it?
另一艘飞船
Another ship.
刚结束超光速飞行
It's just dropped out of ftl.
是谁
Who is it?
黑金公♥司♥的驱逐舰
Ferrous corporation destroyer.
他们发射了一艘运输机
They've already launched a shuttle.
准备在那个星球上着陆
It's headed towards the planet's surface.
我们得让我们的人赶快离开
We've got to get our people off that planet.
你向掠夺者发出警报了吗
Did you contact the marauder and warn them?
我尝试联络他们 但并未得到回应
I attempted communication but received no response.
该死
Shit.
另一艘飞船向我们发出信♥号♥♥了
We're being hailed by the other ship.
你希望我...
Would you like me to...?
忽略
Ignore it.
掠夺者 这里是刀锋
Marauder, this is the raza.
你们马上要有麻烦了
You've got trouble headed your way.
掠夺者 收到了吗
Marauder, do you read?
我们喝他们的酒 吃他们的食物
We drink their drink, eat their food,
然后就... 把他们留下等死
And then just... leave them here to die.
如果你有什么其他建议
hey, if you've got another suggestion
可以让我们不和他们一起陪葬 我洗耳恭听
that doesn't involve us dying here with them, I'd love to hear.
也许我们应该告诉他们真♥相♥
Maybe we should tell them the truth.
什么 我们是被派来杀他们的雇佣兵吗
What that we're mercenaries sent here to kill them?
他们应该知道没有支援了
They should know that no more help is coming.
这不能改变什么
It won't make a difference.
也许是真的
Maybe not.
但我们可以改变
But we might.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
我们是超级大坏蛋 做过非常坏的事
We're very, very bad people who've some very bad things,
我们可以利用这些独特技巧来做好事
This is our chance to put our unique skill set to good use.
我们和
We stand
这些矿工同一战线
alongside these miners and,
当黑金公♥司♥的人来了
when Ferrous corp. Comes,
我们就狠狠攻击他们
We hurt them, hurt them so bad
这样他们来打扰这个星球前会仔细考虑
they think twice about bothering with this planet.
什么
What!
你真是一眼就能看透
You're nothing if not predictable.
二号♥告诉过我你会这么说 几乎分毫不差
Two told me you'd say all of that practically word for word.
她也说无论如何
She also said to do whatever it takes
都要把你带回去
To bring you back with us,
包括必要时把你打晕拖回去
Including knocking you out and dragging you back if I have.
真的吗
Really?
但她的确让我别打你漂亮的脸蛋
She did ask me not to hit you in the face though.
黑金公♥司♥的人来了
Ferrous corp is here!
黑金公♥司♥的人来了
Ferrous corp is here!
走 走
Go, go!
掠夺者 这里是刀锋
Marauder, this is the raza.
听见了吗
Are you there?
我们也许要考虑他们可能已经
We might consider the possibility that they've already
遇到了黑金公♥司♥的运输机
encountered the Ferrous corp's shuttle.
帮我接通那艘驱逐舰
Patch me through to the destroyer.
完成
Done.
这里是刀锋
This is the raza.
请回答
Please, respond.
这里是刀锋
This is the raza.
请回答
Please respond.
我是黑金公♥司♥救援部的指挥官尼曼
This is commander Nieman of the fcs deliverance.
等你们很久了
Took you long enough.
抱歉
Apologies.
我能为你做些什么 指挥官
What can I do for you, commander?
你可以告诉我现在到底是怎么回事
Well you can start by telling me what the hell is going on?
你们为什么没有完成任务
Why you didn't complete your mission
或更新你的状态
or update us on your status?
我们遇到了一些需要权衡的复杂情况
There were some complications we had to contend with
但我们已经控制住了局面
but we have everything under control now.
请撤回你的运输机
Please have your shuttle fall back.
请求驳回 刀锋
Negative, raza.
应急计划已经执行
Contingency plans have been enacted.
重复 没有必要 货运部
Again, that won't be necessary, deliverance.
这是我们的任务
This is our show.
已经不再是了
Not anymore it's not.
刀锋 我出发了 完毕
Raza, I'm on my way over.
别再往前走了
That's far enough!
这就是你们的回应吗
Is that any way to act,
黑金公♥司♥可是给了你们非常慷慨的条件
After Ferrous corp made you such a generous offer?
慷概
Generous?
你们想在我们的家园里奴役我们
You'd turn us into slaves on our own land!
最后一次考虑的机会
One last chance to reconsider!
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
等等 等等 等等
Hold on! Hold on! Hold on, please!
等等
Hold up.
没人想在这开战
No one wants a fight here.
你可是有任务的 科尔索
You had a job to do, corso.
我们花了些时间想清楚事情
Well, we took some time to think things through
然后决定改变计划
and decided on a change of plan.
带着你的人离开吧
Take your men and leave.
告诉你们老大 我们准备帮这些人
Tell your bosses we're with these people now.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
他们给了你什么
What did they offer you?
你了解我们
You know us.
你知道我们能做什么
You know what we're capable of.
权衡一下损失
Think of the losses.
这不值得
It's not worth it.
去找另一个星球
Find another planet.
这不是我能决定的
It's not my call.
我必须要请示上级
I'll have to take this upstairs.
那好吧
Fair enough.
我们被攻击了
We're under fire!
重复 我们被攻击了
I repeat, we're under fire!
佣兵叛变了 他们现在跟矿工们一伙
The mercs have turned, they're with the miners now!
我们需要支援
We need back up!
闭上鸟嘴
Shut the hell up.
其实比我想像的要好多了
That actually went better than I thought it would.
运输机要来了
The shuttle is approaching.
走
Go.
躲起来
Hide.
我们告诉你安全之前别出来
And don't come out until we tell you it's safe.
快走
Go!
运输机在攻击范围内
The shuttle is within weapons range.
他们的飞船呢 我们能占领吗
What about their ship, can we take it?
我们在速度和操作上有优势
We have an advantage with speed and maneuverability.
但这艘飞船仍无法全面运行
But this ship is still far from fully operational.
欢迎上船
Welcome aboard.
嘿 你会没事的 拿着
Hey, you're gonna be fine, here.
- 好了 你受过医疗训练吗 - 是的
- Okay. You have medical training? - Yeah
- 你们俩还行吧 - 是啊 应该是的
- You two are ok? - Uh, yeah... I guess so.
太好了
That's great.
我们很需要你的专业知识
We could really use your expertise.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表