剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
声明一下 我建议我们就这么做
Which, for the record, is what I'm suggesting we do.
好吧 我们来投票解决
Alright. Let's put it to a vote.
好
Fine.
我认为我们应该留下武器 然后把它们卖♥♥掉
I vote that we keep the weapons, we sell them, take what we make
用这些钱活下去 然后弄清楚到底发生了什么
to stay alive, and find out what the hell happened to us.
同意
Agreed.
我认为应该完成我们已知的使命
I think we do what we know we came here to do,
完成这次运输
complete the delivery.
他说的对
He's right.
我也觉得我们应该帮助那些人
I say we help those people.
谢谢
Thank you.
对 我也是 我想帮助那些人
Yeah, me too, I want to help those people.
等一下 她不能投票
Wait a minute, she can't vote.
- 为什么不行 - 因为你还是个孩子
- Why not? - Cause you're a kid.
但她是我们中的一员
She's a member of this crew.
我们中一个孩子 你满十五岁了吗
Who's a kid, what are you, like, 15 years old?
我们有没有必要再弄个投票
Do we really have to have a vote
决定她到底有没有投票权
to decide if she gets to vote?
- 我反对她的投票权 - 别这样
- I vote against her voting. - Come on.
来啊 跟我一起举手
Come on, throw up with me.
好吧 三比二
Fine, three to two.
大姐头 你怎么说
What do you say, boss lady?
留下一半的货物
Set half the crates aside.
其他的送到地面去
The rest go down to the surface.
把你的托盘清干净 小白脸
Clean up your tray, pretty boy.
确保你们搬的时候后背在使劲
Make sure to lift with the back,
不要让膝盖受力
helps take pressure off the knees.
你知道怎么能不让膝盖受力吗
You know what would take the pressure off my knees?
你来帮个手就可以了
You helping out.
没错 但我要是来帮你的话 那么我投的一票
Yeah, see, I think that'd be kinda hypocritical
和其他观点就显得有点虚伪了
given the way I voted and all.
我不担心这个
Yeah, I wouldn't worry.
我们已经彻底对你不抱期望了
I don't think it'd be possible for us to think any less of you.
这个你可说不定
Well, you never know.
我也可能让你们惊喜
I might surprise you.
好了 就是这么多了 我们可以出发了
Alright, I think that's it, we're good to go.
那是谁
Who's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
文件损毁了
The file is corrupt.
修复的过程艰难而耗时
This has been a difficult and tedious process.
但是 我已经修好了一个相当大的数据缓存
However, I have managed to recover a sizable data cache.
看看吧
Let's see it.
所有人现在到舰桥来
I need everyone on the bridge, now.
怎么了
What's the matter?
过来再说
Just get up here.
发生了什么
What's going on?
仿真机器人修复了一部分
The Android managed to recover a significant amount
关于这艘飞船及其船员的重要数据
of data related to this ship and its crew.
那很好啊
Well, that's good.
不是吗
Isn't it?
马库斯?布恩 犯有谋杀罪 故意伤害罪
Marcus Boone… murder, assault,
绑♥架♥罪 非法翻印罪
kidnapping, piracy.
格里芬?琼斯 犯有谋杀罪
Griffin Jones… murder,
故意伤害罪 走私罪
assault, smuggling.
贾斯?柯尔索 犯有谋杀罪 故意伤害罪
Jace Corso… murder, assault,
绑♥架♥罪 非法交易罪 盗窃罪
kidnapping, trafficking, theft.
铁道亮 犯有谋杀罪
Ryo Tetsudo… murder,
故意伤害罪 非法翻印罪
assault, piracy.
波西亚?林
Portia Lin…
犯有谋杀罪 故意伤害罪
murder, assault,
纵火罪 盗窃罪 非法翻印罪
arson, theft, piracy.
原来雷战并不是一群外星人
Turns out the Raza aren't a race of aliens.
"雷战"是这艘船的名字
"The Raza" Is the name of this ship.
我们不是来这帮助这些人的
We're not here to help these people.
我们是来杀他们的
We're here to kill them.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表