剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
你骂我超级大蠢蛋
You called me a big dumb jerk?
我后来一个人在房♥间里骂的
Later, when I was alone in my room.
好吧 算我活该
Well, I guess I deserved it.
现在出来吧
Now, come on out of there.
仿生人说我们还有四十分钟就会到
The Android says we're about forty minutes out
一个有瀑布 美丽的沙滩
from a planet with waterfalls, pristine beaches,
以及果实甜美的惊人的星球
and tree fruit so sweet it'll burst your eyeballs.
在我看来 现在你胜一分
The way I see it, you're up one.
一分什么
One, what?
在那货船上 你救了我 没让我被炸出太空
On that freighter, you saved me from getting blasted
加一分
out into space, plus one.
但之后我也从那些
But then I saved you a little bit later
被感染的疯子堆中救了你 这样我们就扯平了
from those infected crazies so that makes us even.
在空间站里我们算是互助
On the space station we both sorta saved each other,
所以也是平手
so we'll call that a draw.
然后那机器人试图让我们撞向恒星时
And then when that robot tried to fly us into the sun,
我救了大家 所以我加一分
well, I saved us all so, plus one for me.
但之后你又救了我 所以你也加一分 我们又打平
But then later you saved me so plus one for you, we're even.
然后就是今天
And then there was today.
我没有这样计分
I wasn't keeping score.
但是我胜一分听起来挺不错
But me being up one sounds about right.
我们眼睁睁看他杀了一个手无寸铁的人
We stood by and watched him kill an unarmed man.
他没给我们多少时间来反应 对吧
Didn't exactly give us a lot of time to react, did he?
而且 那是私人恩怨
Plus, it was a personal matter.
忍♥不住想我们到底带了
Can't help but wonder what kind of person
一个什么样人回船上
we brought back on board with us.
进来
Come in.
我打扰你了吗
Am I interrupting?
没有
No.
我只是在检查飞船系统
I'm just going over ship systems.
我想感谢你
I wanted to thank you.
不告而别离开飞船 是我的错
It was wrong of me to leave without explanation.
你为什么要离开
Why did you?
真话吗
Truthfully?
我不想让你们牵扯进来
I didn't want to involve any of you,
因为我而置你们于险境
have you risking your lives on my behalf.
我很感激 但你要明白
While I appreciate that, you've got to understand,
我们不仅是为你回去
we didn't go back just for you.
我们是为大家而回去
We went back for us.
我们并不是点头之交
We're not just acquaintances that come and go.
我们得为彼此赴汤蹈火 没有其他人会为我们这么做
Now we have to fight for each other, no one else will.
总有一天在你们的帮助下
Then some day with your help,
我会夺回我的皇位
I'll take my rightful place on the throne.
在那天 处理掉我以前的家人之后
And on that day, I'll remember my true family,
我会记住我真正的家人
after I've dealt with the old one.
母亲
Mother?!
母亲
Mother?!
你骗了我
You tricked me!
你派秋田顶替我的位置 而现在他死了
You sent Akita-san in my place and now he's dead.
他死总比你死好
Better him than you.
我答应了凉和他见面
I gave Ryo my word that I would meet him.
他承诺会告诉我父亲之死的真♥相♥
He promised to tell me the truth about what happened to Father.
我们都心知肚明
We already know.
凉杀害了他
Ryo murdered him.
不
No.
他声称那是皇室内部的阴谋
He claims it was a conspiracy from within the court.
谁是幕后主使
With who's backing?
他没说
He didn't say.
他说只有我亲自去见他
He would only reveal the details of the plot
他才会详细告诉我
once we were face to face.
你就相信他了吗
And you believed him?
凉从不对我撒谎
Ryo has never lied to me.
我也向他保证了
I gave him my word.
你让我打破了承诺
You made me a liar.
不 吾儿
No, my son.
我让你当上了天♥皇♥
I've made you an Emperor.
夏洛的网
那是怎么回事
What was that?
发生什么了
What happened?
三艘黑金公♥司♥的驱逐舰刚退出了超光速飞行
Three Ferrous Corp destroyers just dropped out of FTL.
带我们离开这里
Get us out of here.
他们的攻击摧毁了我们的超光速引擎
Their opening salvo took out our FTL drives.
我们哪里也去不了
We're not going anywhere.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表