剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
你们付点中介费 我可以帮你们问问
But I could ask around, for a finder's fee.
很合我们的意
Works for us.
好吧
Okay.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
我在哪能找到你们
Where can I find you?
那里
Over there.
我们的四级仿生人可以全面定制
Our class four androids are fully customizable.
身高 体重 肤色
Height, weight, skin colour,
发色 当然 还有性别
hair colour and of course gender.
你好 我要看医生
Hi, I need to see a doctor.
取一个号♥
Take a number.
还不错
Not bad.
够我们所有人吃顿不错的晚餐了
Enough to buy us all a couple of nice dinners.
豆子在哪里
Where's the pea?
你告诉我
You tell me.
那里
There.
在那里
It's there!
看这多简单
See how easy this is?
连小孩都能做到
Even a child could do it.
豆子在哪里
Where's the pea?
你告诉我
You tell me.
那个
That one!
好 那里
Yeah, there.
这孩子有天分
Kid's a natural.
豆子在哪里
Where's the pea?
你告诉我
You tell me.
在你的左手里
It's in your left hand.
给你 孩子
Here you go, kid.
谢谢 先生
Thanks, mister.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我以前也许玩过
I think I may've played before.
你在看什么
What're you looking at?
一个机会
An opportunity.
走吧
Come on.
你总是这么有魅力吗
Are you always this charming?
你知道你的问题在哪吗
You know what your problem is?
我和一个自私自利 自以为
The fact that I'm stuck with a selfish,
无所不知的人困在一艘船上吗
self-centered know-it-all for a shipmate?
她没这么差
She's not so bad.
我不是在说她
I'm not talking about her.
你心肠太软
You're soft.
比如对那星球上的矿工们
Like on the planet with those miners,
还有到飞船外面救机器人
then going topside to save the robot.
你感情用事 而不理智思考 这很危险
You think with your heart and not your head, it's dangerous.
要是这只关乎你自己的性命 谁在乎啊
You know if it was just your life on the line, man who cares,
但是总有一天你会害死别人
but one day you're going to get somebody killed.
具体来说
How exactly?
通过让他们相信你有道理
By convincing them that you actually make sense.
如果这一周我学会了什么的话
You know if this week has taught me anything,
那就是愚蠢会传染
it's that stupid is catchy.
那又怎样 难道我对别人的同情和关心
So what, I'm gonna infect them with my empathy
会传染给他们吗
and concern for others?
是啊 简而言之
Yeah, in a nutshell.
我觉得你才是危险人物
And I say you're the dangerous one,
因为你除了自己谁也不在乎
because you don't care about anyone but yourself.
不能信任你
You can't be trusted.
你觉得我没在背后支持你吗
You don't think I got your back?
背后
My back.
前面
My front.
我的脑子内部
The inside of my head.
所以你在暗示是我
So you're saying that it was me
消除了所有人的记忆
who screwed with everyone's memories?
我觉得如果我们之中谁会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
I think that if anyone was going to sell us out,
一定是你
it would be you, yeah.
嘿 我帮你们找到了一个买♥♥家
Hey, I've got you a buyer.
其他人都走了
Everyone else has left.
我知道
I know.
你打算去和他们汇合吗
Are you planning on meeting up with them?
不
No.
我有些私事要处理
I have some personal matters to attend to.
调查
Research.
这艘飞船现在和空间站的数据中心连接在一起
The ship is now net-linked to the space station's data hub.
通过你房♥间里的个人工作站
Information is accessible via the individual work stations
就可以获取信息
at your quarters.
多谢告知 但是我需要找人谈谈
It's good to know, but I need to speak with someone.
也许我能帮忙
Well maybe I can help.
我不仅可作为数据中心的移♥动♥接入点
I not only function as a roaming access point to the data hub,
同时我也能搜索对话
but am also conversant-search capable.
我还拥有心理和精神上的子程序
I also possess psychological and psychiatric subroutines
如果你有心理咨♥询♥方面的需求
should you feel the need for therapeutic counseling.
你感到沮丧吗
Are you feeling depressed?
孤独
Lonely?
我没事
I'm fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你改了主意 我随时为你效劳
I'm at your disposal should you reconsider.
我不知道你为什么会感到不安
I don't know what you're getting so upset about.
我以为我们要坦诚相待
I thought we were being honest with each other.
不 我只是提出了建设性批判而已
Nah, I was offering constructive criticism.
你太小题大做了
You were being petty.
我没有小题大做
I was not being petty.
我说我认为你完全不可靠的时候
I was one hundred percent sincere when I said
可是百分之百认真的
I find you completely untrustworthy.
基于什么
Based on what exactly?
应该就是这里
I think this is it.
不 我想知道
No, I want to know.
你为什么觉得我不可信
What makes me untrustworthy?
我们来早了
I guess we're early.
嗯
Huh?
好吧
Fine.
排除法
Process of elimination.
什么意思
Meaning?
不知怎么 我们所有的记忆都被转移到
Somehow, someway, that kid had all of our
那孩子的潜意识里
memories downloaded into her subconscious.
这些记忆断断续续浮现
They drift up in dribs and drabs.
并且她记得我们中的某一个人
And she remembers someone, one of us,
破坏了休眠舱
screwing with the stasis pods.
为什么有人会想这么做呢
Now why would anyone do that?
我有个想法
How's this for a theory:
有人想放倒我们所有人
someone takes all of us out of commission
这样就可以偷走飞船和飞船上的一切
so they can steal the ship and whatever else is on board.
谁的嫌疑最大
Who's the most likely suspect?
我怀疑是那个孩子
I doubt it's the kid.
六号♥看起来还有良知
Six seems to have a conscience.
我知道不是我...
I know it's not me...
哦 哦 哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
这你可不能确定
You can't know that.
我们都通过了测谎
We all passed the lie detector test.
我们都知道 你才是那个想趁我们休眠时
For all we know, you were the one planning
杀死我们的人
to cut our throats in our sleep.
毕竟你是第一个醒来的人
After all, you were the first one to wake up.
这真是太方便了 对吧
That's awful convenient isn't it?
看来我们只能同意各持己见了
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
得了吧
Screw that.
我什么都不同意
I don't agree to anything.
什么情况
What the hell?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们在哪
Where are we?
你在问一个和你绑在一起的人
You're asking the guy who's tied up with you.
太好了
Great.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表