剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
起初 我是以为你只是长得和我有些像
At first, I thought you were just someone who kinda looked
不至于骗过认识我的人
like me, not enough to fool anyone who knew me
但至少能吓唬那些不认识我的人
but enough to bluff anyone who didn't.
现在仔细看看 我觉得不是这样
Now taking a closer look, I see that's not the case.
我们一模一样
We're identical.
所以这怎么可能呢
So what could it be?
克隆体是个合乎逻辑的猜测
Clone's a logical guess.
目前技术可以实现
The tech exists,
但如果想克隆你必须先扫描我
but to pull that off you'd have to scan me,
而你不可能在我不注意的情况下得手
and you can't do that without my noticing.
另外 克隆体的平均寿命只有两到三天
Besides, dupes have an average shelf life of two to three days
而我已经追踪你几个月了
and I've been trying to chase you down for months.
不 你不是个克隆体
No, you're not a clone.
除了多年失散的双胞胎 只剩下一种可能性
The only other possibility, besides long lost twin,
整形手术
is reconstructive surgery.
你付了高价来整容成我的样子
You paid someone a lot of money to make you look just like me.
我该怎么说呢
What can I say?
我很荣幸你这么迷恋这张俊俏的脸蛋
I'm flattered you think so highly of this handsome mug
以至于大费周章去整容
that you'd go through the trouble.
但我仍然很好奇
But I'm still curious.
我也是
Yeah so am I.
怎么会
How's that?
我在飞船上从休眠中醒来 没有任何记忆
I woke up from stasis on board a ship with no memory
不知道怎么去那里的 以及自己是谁
of how I got there or who I was.
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
你指望我会相信吗
And you expect me to buy that?
确实没指望 但...
Honestly no, but it's...
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
不仅是他 船上的所有人都是这样
It wasn't just him it was our entire crew.
我们所有人的记忆都被清除了
We all just had our memories wiped clean.
好吧 假设我相信你... 其实我并不相信
Okay, let's say I believe you ... which I don't.
我们先这么假设
But let's say I do.
那我下一步怎么办
What's my next move?
难道就放了你 让你继续假扮我
Just send you on your way, let you keep being me?
我不是你
I'm not you.
我和你一样困惑 我也想知道答案
Look, I'm as confused as you are, I want answers too.
好吧 这也许很明显
Okay, this may seem obvious
但我还是要说出来
but I'm just gonna throw it out there.
这是你们之间的恩怨
Your beef is with him.
而我只是一个无辜的局外人
I'm just an innocent bystander.
也许
Maybe.
又或者 也许不是
Then again, maybe not.
你为什么不乖乖坐好 让大人说话
So why don't you sit tight, let the adults talk.
即使我现在没有记忆
Even though I don't have my memories,
但或许我能帮你弄清楚事情
I might be able to help you figure things out.
那你想怎么帮我
And how're you going to do that?
不如你从头告诉我
Well, how about you start by telling me
你是怎么发现自己的身份被盗了
how you found out someone stole your identity?
您是否已经厌倦
If you're tired of boring,
枯燥重复而令人不悦的梦境 新型睡眠波
repetitive or even unpleasant dreams, the new Somnawave
是您期待已久的解决方案
is the solution you've been waiting for.
你好 我想知道医生什么时候
Hi, just wondering when the doctor's
能够见我
gonna be able to see me?
不会很久
It shouldn't be long.
请取号♥
Take a number.
我已经取过号♥了
I already took a number.
所以我才问的
Which is why I'm asking.
不会很久
It shouldn't be long.
超过一百种预设梦境
Featuring over a hundred preprogrammed
新型睡眠波为您平凡无奇的夜晚
dream scenarios, the new Somnawave turns an ordinary
带来无与伦比的绝佳享受...
night sleep into a night of top-notch entertainment...
太棒了
Yessss!
怎么不发牌了
What's the hold-up?
别让场面太难看
Let's not make a scene.
我们只想聊聊
We just want to have a talk.
我会回来取钱的
I'll be back for that.
不久以前 我找到了一份活
A while ago, I got approached about a job.
加入一组雇佣兵 负责清理
Join a group of mercs and help clear out a bunch of
一群在独♥立♥殖民地上捣乱的矿工
troublemaking miners on some independent colony.
通常来说 我不和别人合作
Normally, I don't play well with others.
我更喜欢单干
I'm more of a solo artist.
但报酬太丰厚 我没法拒绝
But the offer was too rich to pass up.
不仅如此 我还能和传奇的刀锋猎人一起工作
And besides, I'd be working with the crew of the legendary Raza.
我很好奇他们是否名不虚传
I was curious to see if their rep matched their strut.
所以我接了这活
So I accepted the offer.
而在我出发那天 星际委员会
The day I'm supposed to join up, the Galactic Authorities
接到了一个匿名举报 突袭了我的安全屋
get an anonymous tip and raided my safehouse.
我差点被抓 躲藏了一周
I almost got nicked I was on the run for a week.
风平浪静之后 我正要联♥系♥雇主
When things quieted down, I was going to reach out
为缺席任务道歉
to apologize for missing the op.
我不想让他们觉得我不专业
I didn't want them thinking I was unprofessional after all.
你能想象我多么吃惊 当我发现有人看见我
Well, imagine my surprise when I learned that I was actually seen
和其他船员一起上了刀锋
boarding The Raza with the rest of the crew.
我查看了空间站的监控录像
I checked the security footage from the space station
确认我的确登上了那艘该死的船
and, sure enough, there I was, getting on that damn ship.
至少是与我十分相似的人
Someone who looked a lot like me anyway.
从那以后我就开始追踪你
And I've been chasing you ever since.
你怎么知道上哪找我们
How'd you know where to find us?
合理猜测
Educated guess.
不管什么方向 这是离采矿殖民地
This is the closest station to that mining colony
最近的空间站
in any direction.
如果你们完成任务后要补充燃料
If you were gonna refuel after your op,
肯定会来到这里
this would be the place.
我猜得没错
And I was right.
这些有没有让你似曾相识
So, any of that ring a bell?
唤起你丢失的记忆
Jog those missing memories?
没有
No.
太遗憾了
That's too bad.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
我想说是卷发棒
I want to say curling iron.
电击棒
Electric shock stick.
我本来想说这个的
That was my second guess.
不 不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait
等一下
Just wait!
我们做个交易
Let's just make a deal.
我在听
You've got my attention.
我们的飞船里有满满一箱武器
We got a crate, full of weapons back in the ship
我听说了
So I've heard.
我们准备卖♥♥掉它们 对吧
We're looking to move them, right.
所以不如你拿走这箱武器
So why don't you just take 'em.
全部卖♥♥掉 发一大笔财
Sell 'em all, make a nice tidy profit.
拿走那些枪 你甚至不需要
Just take the guns, you don't even have to
分我们钱
cut us in for anything.
然后你放了我
Then why don't you let me go,
让你们俩解决私人恩怨
I'll let you two solve your personal issues.
而且 这真的不关我的事
And ah, it's not really my business anyway right.
你个大混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你为什么要把我牵扯进来呢
Why do you want to drag me into this?
你那泛滥的同情心到哪里去了
Whatever happened to empathy, and human compassion?
别吵了
Enough.
我决定还是去拿那些武器
I think I will take those weapons after all.
好啊
Great.
把通讯器还我 我来安排
So just get me my comm and I'll make the arrangements.
我自己安排
I'll make my own arrangements.
不 我...
No I...
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
你们出老千
You're cheating.
才怪呢
The hell I am.
你在数牌
You're counting cards.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表