剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
你知道我多爱这个地方
Yeah you know how much I love this place.
哇哦
Whoa.
这个大箱子里有什么
What's in the big box?
水管建材
Plumbing supplies.
我们终于要修理六层的厕所了
We're finally gonna fix that toilet on level 6.
也该修了
'Bout time.
我超讨厌和G区共用厕所
I hate sharing with G section.
那群家伙简直是猪
Those guys are pigs.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
嗨
Hey.
谢谢
Yeah thanks.
好了 如果被人在门的另一侧看见
Alright, if anyone sees us on the other side
我们就完蛋了
of the door, we are screwed.
很好
Nice.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
是你报告有气体泄漏吗
Are you the one who reported the gas leak?
气体泄漏
Gas leak?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我不知道 但是听起来似乎很严重
I don't know, but it sounded pretty serious.
够了
Enough.
够了
Enough!
我们安全了
The coast is clear.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
不是最舒适的一次旅行
Wasn't the most comfortable ride.
反正你在通风管里到处爬的时候
And yet you have no problem with tight spaces
早就习惯了狭隘的空间
when you're crawling through the vents.
走吧
Let's go.
好 时间差不多了
Okay, it's almost time.
你们知道我们到底在偷什么吗
You guys have any idea what we're really stealing?
好吧 真是让人放心
Okay, that's very reassuring.
就是那里
That's it.
摆放设备的房♥间就在那间实验室里
The chamber that houses the device is inside that lab.
你最好做好准备
You better be ready.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
I'm ready!
好 那就走吧
Alright, let's go.
就在这儿了 和韦克斯勒说的一样
There it is, just like Wexler said.
我们动手吧
Let's do this.
只是他忘了提一件事
Except he forgot to mention one thing.
什么
What?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
另一个机器人
Another robot.
是仿生人
It's an Android.
无所谓了
Whatever.
他是睡着了还是怎么
He asleep, or what?
他在充电
He's recharging.
别 拜托 别
Don't, please, don't.
他处于省电模式
He's in power save mode.
只要他这样呆着 他的主系统就会一直关闭
As long as he stays that way his main systems are down.
那我们就没什么好怕的
So we're good then.
他们触发警报时 电力会被切断 记得吗
When they trigger the alarm, the power gets cut, remember?
那时他的充电进程就会被打断
His recharge cycle will be interrupted.
你们觉得到那时会怎样
What do you think happens then?
断电
Punch it.
嗨
Hey.
你好啊
How's it going?
有人非法入侵
There's been a security breach.
你们都未被授权进入这里
None of you are authorized to be here.
关于这个 有个很有趣的故事
Yeah, it's a funny story about that.
所有人 排成一列 面向墙壁
All of you line up facing the wall,
双手放在脑后
with your hands behind your heads.
放松点 哥们
Just take it easy there pal.
我恨死机器人了
I hate robots!
是仿生人
Android!
都一样
Whatever!
听着 我们有非常充分的理由...
Look, there's a perfectly good explanation for this...
接住我
Catch me!
你能不能把那声音给关了
Can you kill that noise?
当然 但是那样也无法阻止求救信♥号♥♥
'Course but that won't affect the beacon.
只要我们还处于封锁
There's no way to turn that off
就没法关闭那玩意
as long as we maintain the lockdown.
其他人都在干嘛
I wonder how the others are doing?
盖恩
Cain.
还觉得她不够格吗
You still think she's not up to it?
干得好 小鬼
Nice work, kid.
先别谢我 我们有别的麻烦了
Yeah don't thank me yet, we've got a new problem.
别
No.
我把所有的电力都用光了才击倒他
I had to dump the whole charge to drop him like that.
电池完全耗光了
The battery's completely drained.
我们现在没法打开这门了
We've got no way to open it now.
我们完蛋了 就是这样
We're screwed, that's it.
我们别无选择只能放弃
No choice, we got to abort.
我们得中止任务 就是这样
We've got to pull the plug, that's it.
别别别
No no no.
我们不能大老远过来就这么放弃了
We didn't come all this way just to give up now.
我们没法打开门
We can't open the door!
这孩子会想出办法的
The kid will think of something.
对吧
Right?
你是负责开门的
Your responsibilities the door.
我们只是负责力气活的 对吧
We're just the muscle right?
好吧
Yeah right.
你们还真是费了不少力气 不是吗
And you really came through on that score, didn't you?
有别的办法吗
Is there any possible way?
要是没有的话 那就听盖恩的吧
Because if not, Cain's right.
我们就得中止任务
We gotta pull the plug.
不 给我点时间
No, just give me a minute.
我把他的控制系统弄短路了
I shorted his control systems,
但是总电源还是完好的
but the main power's still intact.
唯一的问题是 他的电力是否足够
The only question is, does he have enough juice?
我们打断了他的充电进程...
We interrupted his recharge cycle...
等等 你是说 我们用仿生人的电力
Wait, are you saying we use the Android's power
来给门充电
to charge the door?
是的
Yes.
你能做到吗
You can do that?
有可能
Maybe.
看到没
See?
我告诉过你了
Told ya.
研究站处于我们探测范围内
We're in sensor range of the station.
封锁已经启动了
Lockdown appears to be in effect.
现在仅有紧急电源
Emergency power only.
附近有其他飞船吗
Are there any other ships nearby?
目前没有
Not yet.
马上就有了
They'll be here soon enough.
我们去准备运输船
We'll go prep the shuttle.
听着 我不是要给你压力
Look I don't mean to add any stress on you
但这整个计划的时间掐的非常精准
but this whole thing was timed down to the last second.
我们在其他人解除封锁前只剩五分钟了
We've got about five minutes until the others end
到那时安全系统就会重新启动
the lockdown and that security system comes back online.
这已经是最快了
I'm going as fast as I can.
但是如果我不调整变频器
But if I don't adjust the inverter to minimize
尽量弱化谐波失真 就会产生脉冲扭矩
harmonic distortion we'll get pulsating torque
整个电源都会被烧焦
and the whole thing will fry.
她说的哪个词你能听懂
Do you understand a single word she says?
我早就放弃了
I stopped listening a long time ago.
好了 好了 我觉得我成功了
Okay, okay, I think I've got it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为那什么脉冲听起来挺糟糕的
Cause that pulsating thing sounded kinda bad.
我非常确定
I'm as sure as I'll ever be.
好吧
Alright.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表