剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗物质 前情提要
Previously on Dark Matter...
不管他在哪 不管他在做什么
Where ever he's going, what ever he's doing,
肯定对我们没有好处
it can't be good for us.
你操控了我 让我成为大屠♥杀♥的同谋
You manipulated me, made me complicit in mass murder.
搞什么
What the hell man.
你是谁 他在哪
Who are you and where is he.
你在说什么
What are you talking about.
该死
Oh crap.
我本是石田皇位继承人 直到我弑父
Heir to the throne of Ishida, until I murdered my own father.
不 你没有 你没有杀他
No, no you didn't, you didn't kill him.
好吧 我们来核对新增的补给
Okay, let's go over the new supplies.
你找到需要的零件了吗
Did you find the parts you were looking for?
他们没有可兼容的再生器组件
They didn't have a compatible regenerator assembly,
所以我想我们可能要
so I thought we might go
用这些氧化锂滤毒罐来替代
with these lithium oxide canisters instead.
意思是你找到了
Is that a yes?
对
Yes.
我还买♥♥了气焊护目镜
Also I got these welding goggles
简直又实用又酷炫
that are both practical and cool.
你喜欢就好
If you say so.
你买♥♥了什么
What've you got?
货真价实的肉
Real meat, finally.
以及几包蛋白
And protein packs.
嗯
Hmm.
我去把这些冷冻起来
I'm gonna go put these on ice.
消毒纱布 手术缝合线 抗生素
Sterile gauze, sutures, antibiotics,
以及这些蓝色药片...
and these blue pills that...
是我的
Those are mine.
那是什么
What is that?
威士忌
Whiskey.
不在清单上 但我替你记着呢
Wasn't on the list, but I remembered for you.
你知道清单上应该有什么吗
You know what was on the list?
什么
What?
果汁
Juice.
给你拿了
Got you covered.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
应该有谁去买♥♥水栽植物的种子了
Someone was supposed to pick up seeds for hydroponics.
四号♥去了
That was Four.
四号♥ 我是二号♥ 请回答
Four, this is Two, please come in.
四号♥ 你在哪
Four, where are you?
他不在这里
He's not here.
也不在他房♥间里
He's not in his room either.
他的剑也不见了
And his blade's gone too.
我哥哥在哪里
Where's my brother?
抱歉 殿下
I'm sorry, Denka.
他没有来
He could not make it.
我来代替他
I'm here in his place.
我不喜欢惊喜
I don't like surprises.
那我更要道歉 因为你也不会喜欢这个
Then my apologies, because you're not gonna like this one.
放下武器 退后
Drop your weapons and stand back.
他大部分时候都默不作声
Most of the time, he just blends into the background.
你根本不会注意他 除非他主动说话
You don't notice him until he speaks up
或者拿他那份报酬的时候
or takes the last of the carrots.
也许下次我们应该实行
Maybe next time we should implement
某种伙伴制
some sort of buddy system.
我们没有遗漏他
It wasn't an oversight.
我记得他从空间站回来了
I remember him coming back from the station.
我也记得
So do I.
他本来在这里
He was here.
他现在不在了 除非他躲在哪里
Well he's not anymore unless he's hiding somewhere.
他为什么要躲起来
Why would he be hiding?
当我需要独自思考时
Well sometimes I hide out in the vents
我有时会躲在通风管那里
when I need to be alone to think.
我正在追踪他的通讯器
I'm tracking the location of his comm.
在这里
It's here.
在船上吗
Onboard the ship?
就在舰桥这里
On the bridge.
找到了
Found it!
他留下了通讯器 他带走了武器
He left his comm, he packed up his gear.
伙计们 我觉得事情很明显了
Guys, I think it's pretty obvious,
他不想跟我们一起走
he wanted us to leave without him.
但为什么 他看起来在这里挺开心的
But why, he seemed happy here?
他什么情绪都看不出来
He seemed nothing.
那个家伙比他给我的书还难懂
That guy was harder to read than that book he gave me.
那本书可是经典
That book is a classic.
随便啦
Whatever.
猪是窝囊废 蜘蛛是万事通
The pig is a wimp and that spider's a know-it-all.
我们应该回去找他
We should go back for him.
去干嘛 证实我们早就知道的事吗
So that what, we can confirm what we already know?
他欠我们一个解释
He owes us an explanation.
他什么也不欠我们
He owes us nothing.
这艘船上谁都不欠谁的
Nobody on this ship owes anybody anything.
他走了
He's gone.
就让他走
Just let him go.
怎么
What?
有件事你们得知道
There's something you should know.
他是皇族
He's royalty?
皇子 王位第一继承人
A prince, next in line to the throne until
直到他被指控谋杀他父亲 石田天♥皇♥
he was accused of murdering his father, the Emperor.
但他没有
But he didn't do it.
他们归咎于他 但不是他做的
They're blaming him, but it wasn't him.
你知道这件事多久了
How long have you known about this?
有一阵子了
A while.
我们不是才谈过要坦诚相待
Didn't we just have a conversation about honesty
彼此信赖 不能互相隐瞒吗
and trust and not keeping things from one another?
但这是个人隐私
But it was personal information.
应该由四号♥决定是否公开
It was up to Four to share it.
那你为什么告诉她
Then why did you tell her?
哦 她对一切了如指掌
Oh, well she knows everything.
真是太好了
Oh that's just great.
四号♥是皇子
Four's a prince.
他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我们还不知道你是啥
He's a terrorist we still haven't figured out your deal.
这些秘密到底是怎么回事
What is with all the secrets?
在座的还有谁现在
Is there anything that anyone here
想要坦白什么吗
wants to come clean about right now?
因为我们迟早都会发现
Because we're gonna find out sooner or later.
有吗
Anyone?
好了 回到目前的问题
Okay, back to the issue at hand.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
这改变了一切
This changes everything.
我们回去
We go back.
哦 现在你又要回去了
Oh, now you want to go back.
是啊 如果他是无辜的 我们应该去那
Yeah, if he's innocent, we should be there,
支持他
to support him.
这才是朋友该做的
That's what friends do.
哦 你说的支持他是指
Oh and by support him, you mean
等他夺回皇位之后
be there when he regains the throne
再过去从他身上捞油水
so you can take advantage of him?
如果能拥有他那样的盟友
We could all benefit from having a friend
我们都能从中受益
like that watching our backs.
如果这些是真的 事情绝对没有
If this is all true, it's not going to be as simple
回去夺回皇位那样简单
as just going back and taking the throne.
他逃亡肯定是有原因的
He's been on the run for a reason.
他的继兄会帮他的
His step-brother will help him.
他的继兄现在很可能已经是天♥皇♥了
His step-brother is probably Emperor now.
为什么会帮他
Why the hell would he help him?
四号♥小时候一直很照顾他
Four always used to look out for him growing up.
他们关系很好
They were close.
我猜现在情况不一样了
Well I'm guessing things are a little different now.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表