剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
你喝多了吗
What are you drunk?
他究竟是在 还是不在
Is he here, or is he not here?
他在用移形传送
He's using Transfer Transit.
移形传送是啥
What's Transfer Transit?
是一种最先进的旅行技术
It's state-of-the-art travel tech.
你进入"传送舱" 然后输入目的地
You get into a "Transfer pod" And input a destination.
舱体会记录你的基因序列和大脑图层
The pod sequences your DNA and maps your brain.
然后通过子空间将这些信息传送到
Then, that information gets sent via subspace...
银河系中任何配备有接收舱的地方
Anywhere across the galaxy where there's a receiver pod...
在那里创造一个你的克隆体
Where they create a clone of you,
输入你的记忆和人格
complete with your memories and personality.
就像是用3D打印出血肉之躯
It's like flesh and blood 3D-printing.
但是克隆体寿命很短
But the clone has a short life span...
只能存活几天
a few days, maybe.
它必须在死亡之前回到传送舱
It has to return to its transfer pod before that time
这样新的记忆和经历
so all the new memories and experiences
能在你醒来之前被传送回来
can be sent back to you before you wake up.
你究竟是怎么知道这些的
How the hell do you know all this?
宣传册上写着
I read the brochure.
等一下
Hang on.
回到开始的地方
Just go back.
移形传送到底是啥
What the hell's Transfer Transit?
不 等等 经历了上次的事情
No stop, Six would never submit to a DNA scan.
六号♥是不会接受基因扫描的
Not after what happened last time.
上面说所有基因数据都是严格保密的
It says all DNA profiles are kept strictly confidential.
他们必须要这样
Yeah they would have to be,
否则会失去大量顾客的
otherwise they'd lose a lot of business fast.
但还是很冒险
Still, it's risky.
他肯定是急切地想去某个地方
He must've wanted to go somewhere pretty badly.
无论他去哪 无论他做什么
Wherever he's going, whatever he's doing,
对我们来说不是好事
it can't be good for us.
你回来了
You're back.
是的
I am.
这次什么事
What'll it be this time?
想要货 还是消息
Merchandise or more information?
消息
Information.
我早些时候来过
I came in here earlier.
是啊
Yeah.
我想让你帮我找人
And I needed help finding someone.
然后我给了你一个名字 你就离开了
And I gave you a name and sent you on your way.
再说一次名字
That name again?
什么
What?
你之前给我的名字是什么
What was the name you gave me earlier?
德雷夫
Draves.
这次要我写下来吗
Wanna write it down this time?
不用 可以了 谢谢
Nah, I'm good, thanks.
好吧
Sure.
回头见
See you around.
我要是找到他 就不用再见了
Not if I get it right this time.
什么事
Yeah?
是我
Yeah, it's me.
他马上下去
He's on his way down.
你确定我们要翻他的东西吗
Are you sure we should be going through his stuff?
非常确定
Pretty sure.
是的
Yeah.
这是不对的 侵犯了他的隐私
It's not right, it's an invasion of his privacy.
你偷我子弹的时候 怎么没担心
You didn't have a problem invading my privacy
会侵犯我的隐私
when you stole my bullets.
那不一样
That was different.
我以为你对我有威胁
I thought you were dangerous.
听着 我不想给他找麻烦
Look, I didn't want to get him in trouble,
我只是觉得很奇怪
I just thought it was weird
他居然向我们隐瞒了什么
that he was keeping something from us.
也许他需要帮助
That maybe he needed our help.
我就知道
I knew it!
他一直在偷藏"吃起来不像翔”的绿色蛋白质棒
He's been hoarding the green not-as-crap-tastic protein bars!
他告诉我吃光了
He said we were out!
我只能吃蓝色的玩意儿
I got stuck eating the blue ones.
尝起来有鱼腥味
They taste fishy!
你找到什么了
What've you got?
不错
Great.
试试"六"
Try "Six".
试试"撒谎偷吃贼"
Try "Lying hoarder"?
我们猜一整天也猜不中
We can waste all day guessing.
得想办法绕过密♥码♥
We have to find a way to bypass the password.
不行
No way.
这样你能证明他是无辜的
In this way you'll be proving his innocence.
他在调查某个空间站上发生的恐怖袭击
He was researching a terrorist attack on some space station.
死了很多人
A lot of people were killed.
重大新闻
Breaking news.
毕宿十二号♥空间站上的爆♥炸♥袭击事件有最新进展
We have an update on the bombing of Station Hyadum Twelve
爆♥炸♥由自称为南河叁星际起义军的...
by the anti-corporate terrorist group...
反星际公♥司♥的恐怖组织造成
calling itself The Procyon Insurrection.
超过一万人在这场袭击中丧生
Over ten thousand lives were lost in the attack
今天 调查人员发布了以下录像
and today, investigators released the following video.
爆♥炸♥发生之前
Security footage uploaded to the G.A. Hub
星际委员会总部收到的监控录像中
before the station's destruction clearly shows one of the
清楚地显示了一名嫌犯的真面目
suspects believed to be responsible for the bombing.
如果您看到这个人 不要试图捉住他
If you see this man, do not attempt to apprehend him,
请立刻通知最近的星际委员会分队
but call your nearest G.A. Detachment immediately.
你还认为有威胁的人是我吗
And you thought "I" was dangerous?
只是本能
It was instinct.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你的本能太烂了
Well your instincts are terrible.
差点害我们一无所获
And nearly cost us a huge pay day.
我这次会小心的
I'll be careful this time.
我保证
I promise.
直截了当 好吗
Nice and simple, right?
告诉他我们要带他去见将军
We tell him we're taking him to The General...
然后活捉他 严刑拷打
then we capture him, alive, torture him,
让他说出自己真身所在
and then we get him to give up his real location.
万一他有所怀疑怎么办
What if he gets suspicious?
他没理由怀疑
There's no reason for him to be.
他的第一个克隆体带走了记忆
His first clone took its memories with it.
对他而言 我们是第一次见面
As far as he knows, we're meeting for the first time.
你是德雷夫吗
You Draves?
也许吧
Maybe.
我能为你做些什么
So what can I do for you?
喔喔 别激动
Whoa, whoa, take it easy.
我跟这事没关系 我只是他女朋友
I had nothing to do with this, I'm just the girlfriend.
你才不是
Like hell you are.
你的级别比他高多了
You're way out of his league.
而且你的指甲和衣服不太搭
Besides your nails don't quite match your outfit.
指甲短而整齐 是握枪的手
They're nice and short, ideal for handling a gun.
我上次遗漏了一些事情
Last time I was here I missed something.
我不确定是什么
Not sure what it was,
这次我不准备再冒任何险
but this time I'm not gonna take any chances.
也就是说我会在你拔枪之前射死你
And that means shooting you before you can draw.
现在我需要一点消息 和一艘运输船
Now, I need some information, and a shuttle.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
他不可能杀死那些人的
He couldn't have killed all those people.
为什么 就因为他对你很好吗
Why, because he's nice to you?
你以为这就能说明一切
You think that means anything?
这事做的确实有些冷血
It does seem a little hardcore.
即使是对我们来说
Even for one of us.
肯定是搞错了
It's a mistake.
一定是这样的
It has to be.
问问卡尔切克怎么样
What about Calchek?
他知道我们的过去 也许我们应该给他打电♥话♥
He knows our histories, maybe we should call him.
不行 风险太大
No, it's too risky.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表